What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of Indian middle class doesn't earn more than $1.25 a day. Thats my arguement. The article says there are some Indians in middle class who earn more that $20 a day, but most earn in the range of 30-50 rs

The article says that half of India's middle class get more than 20$ a day, while the other half get between 2$ to 20$ a day.

Oh my god.... Whats wrong with everyone..... The thread is about science..... Why is every one behaving as economists and gauging poverty levels in the subcontinent..... If you have no interest in pslv/gslv and it's history, why not do the honorable thing and just stay away.

This goes both ways. :sick:

I give you exhibit A.. The moron who started it ;)

Fair enough, but let's not have false pride about things.
How can you claim to be "Great" with the world's largest starving population?
You do realize that anything India does will be contrasted with the extreme poverty right?
If UK makes a satellite, no on cares because they can do without sacrificing human lives.
If India does it....well like you said, gotta sacrifice something and human life is cheap in India.

EzioAltaïr;3389882 said:
The article says that half of India's middle class get more than 20$ a day, while the other half get between 2$ to 20$ a day.

So half of India's middle class is poor

I give you exhibit A.. The moron who started it ;)
Mate, don't be passive aggressive. If he did start it, why do you have to retaliate, why not be the bigger person?

This could have been an outstanding thread, the kid who started it is very informative in rocket propulsion and mild mannered. Why do others have to come and crap all over the thread. We are not seven any more, are we?

Pakistan ranks worse in nutrition, education and HDI(in HDI, actually in a lower segment itself )... But higher in verbal diarrhoea :)
One wonders why unlike our SMS slapped neighbour, Pakistan is not mentioned in the same breath as say Ethiopia, Somalia, Congo.....I guess the cheap banter by OP is right down your ally.
By that logic we can negate everything good about Pakistan because that would fade into insignificance in front of seeing people getting blown up into bits almost daily, either by the terrorists or by the drones..

By the virtue, suffice to say, visitors would be tripping over dead bodies of Farmers and Dalits if one was to take a saffron safari.

Mate, don't be passive aggressive. If he did start it, why do you have to retaliate, why not be the bigger person?

This could have been an outstanding thread, the kid who started it is very informative in rocket propulsion and mild mannered. Why do others have to come and crap all over the thread. We are not seven any more, are we?

How else would you distinguish a drama queen.....our Karan takes the lead in the field. :)

Wow i cant believe that a thread started on sciencd and rockets is now a world economic forum where investments and middle class incomes are being discussed. Lolll this is crazy.

Wow i cant believe that a thread started on sciencd and rockets is now a world economic forum where investments and middle class incomes are being discussed. Lolll this is crazy.

You started this useless thread to troll Pakistan

Hahahahah... :rofl: The kid who started this thread has recently just stopped trolling and being retarded. Look at his earlier posts to see what I mean.. And he has no knowledge about rocket propulsion, that much I know

You started this useless thread to troll Pakistan
There is nothing useless about this thread. This thread was a nice wake-up call for ALL of us. The facts are simple, if India can do it, so can we!

What's so wrong in someone trying to wake you up? I can understand the motivation of "Indian" trolls on this forum, however, what baffles me the most is individuals such as yourself. Why not acknowledge "lost" opportunities, stand up and work doubly hard to make up for the lost time.

Dude, loose the sentimental attitude, it has never served any nation. Pakistan is gifted with some of the brightest engineers in the world, however, we're sick and tired of mismanagement, self doubt and conspiracy theories.

Add something of value to this thread, and then you have the right to nag! :angry:

There is nothing useless about this thread. This thread was a nice wake-up call for ALL of us. The facts are simple, if India can do it, so can we!

What's so wrong in someone trying to wake you up? I can understand the motivation of "Indian" trolls on this forum, however, what baffles me the most is individuals such as yourself. Why not acknowledge "lost" opportunities, stand up and work doubly hard to make up for the lost time.

Dude, loose the sentimental attitude, it has never served any nation. Pakistan is gifted with some of the brightest engineers in the world, however, we're sick and tired of mismanagement, self doubt and conspiracy theories.

Add something of value to this thread, and then you have the right to nag! :angry:

This thread doesn't serve as a purpose, as its to do with some Pakistanis mocking Indian space launch failures in some thread. it could have had a better purpose though, like the importance of space program.

Let me say the purpose of thread was to tell Pakistanis that India today suffers extreme poverty. We r trying to build rockets and send man to space and simultaneously feed 1.3 billion nation. I don't care who is poorer India or Pakistan, the only thing the matters is that India tries but Pakistan never dares to. So stop trolling and bringing poverty in it. It will not change anything. We have 1.1 billion telecommunication connections in our country and 3rd largest smartphone market today is India. Our country depends a lot on agriculture and weather. We want to contribute in research in space, thats why we are sending moon, mars and astrophysics missions. This will benefit the entire world.

Pakistan's contribution in this field is negative so why we have to listen to hate comments from such a country. :angry:

Let me say the purpose of thread was to tell Pakistanis that India today suffers extreme poverty. We r trying to build rockets and send man to space and simultaneously feed 1.3 billion nation. I don't care who is poorer India or Pakistan, the only thing the matters is that India tries but Pakistan never dares to. So stop trolling and bringing poverty in it. It will not change anything. We have 1.1 billion telecommunication connections in our country and 3rd largest smartphone market today is India. Our country depends a lot on agriculture and weather. We want to contribute in research in space, thats why we are sending moon, mars and astrophysics missions. This will benefit the entire world.

Pakistan's contribution in this field is negative so why we have to listen to hate comments from such a country. :angry:

Then don't come on a Pakistan Forum and troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom