What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, don't generalize. What's up? I better just leave the god damn forum. :angry:

Sorry man, dont go we need good posters like you here. I know you are into engineering like me and appreciate developments happening in any part of the world. keep it up :tup:

Why don't you guys ignore this retarded burfani bhediya and continue with the discussion? A simple ignore would make the quality of this forum a lot better. You won't see his retarded posts. He just seeks attention, like a spoilt kid who just needs 2 tight slaps on his face.

Why don't you guys ignore this retarded burfani bhediya and continue with the discussion? A simple ignore would make the quality of this forum a lot better. You won't see his retarded posts. He just seeks attention, like a spoilt kid who just needs 2 tight slaps on his face.

Exactly let's continue the discussion. :tup: I got carried away with that guy.

Sorry man, dont go we need good posters like you here. I know you are into engineering like me and appreciate developments happening in any part of the world. keep it up :tup:
Dude, I like this field as my father is also an engineer, he started his career at JPL in the 60's (end), he is retired now. I know at least 16 other uncles (father friends) who recently (2000 - 2005) retired from JPL/NASA etc.

We have crazy talent in Pakistan, only problem no one wants to build anything yet, and the saddest part is these people won't be there long to guide the nation. Imagine, thousand others just like them, if properly utilized, it wouldn't take long at ALL to enter the space age with a BANG!

Keep in persepective, until the early 2000's, Pakistani engineers were more than welcome @ Uncle Sam's top secret shops ;)

Dude, I like this field as my father is also an engineer, he started his career at JPL in the 60's (end), he is retired now. I know at least 16 other uncles (father friends) who recently (2000 - 2005) retired from JPL/NASA etc.

We have crazy talent in Pakistan, only problem no one wants to build anything yet, and the saddest part is these people won't be there long to guide the nation. Imagine, thousand others just like them, if properly utilized, it wouldn't take long at ALL to enter the space age with a BANG!

Keep in persepective, until the early 2000's, Pakistani engineers were more than welcome @ Uncle Sam's top secret shops ;)

Dude the thing is unless we create world class competitive institutions in our countries all top talent will go out.

As an Indian and an engineer from Canada I would prefer to join ISRO over any other organisation. It is just a matter of time now of a few years when it will launch human in space and join international space station. It is a proactive organisation working on forefront of space research or atleast trying to be. Pakistan needs to do something similiar so that the top talent stays home and innovates rather than going to america or europe or in future China.

Building a small physics lab in a rented room can turn into a world class research institution in 40 yrs. Like Tata institute of Fundamental physics, where physicists from all over come to do research. India has a long way to go and these small steps taken at right time will give fruits. Time is running out for Pakistan right now.

You literally destroyed the entire thread from page 3 to now. Thanks man, its because people like you that Pakistan today suffers.

WE are doing alright. It's because of trolls like you India to this day suffers.

Congrats to ISRO!!!

But i will not call this as a successful, we have failed to send our MMS and Italian waitress with this rocket. If we could have sent them with that, then India would have really shined and that will be the greatest job ever to do. ISRO, you missed it, angry on you!!!

Pakistan don't want to take any lesson, Thread closed...

What a stupid thread, A country need stability before having space programs. There are some priorities in nation building, Space program should not be Paistan'd priorities now...

And for the rest of the pakistanis, please stop living in the dillusion that your country has great talant and its the politics that holding you back. There is no world class talent in pakistan, just the world class ego. The ony thing world class is the great terror factory of pakistan. Your iconic talent abdul kadir khan was termed as a nuclear smuggler and was house arrested. But our hero mr apj abdul kalam was made the president. This speaks volumes about your country. Great talent, what a joke!!

Mate, don't be passive aggressive. If he did start it, why do you have to retaliate, why not be the bigger person?

This could have been an outstanding thread, the kid who started it is very informative in rocket propulsion and mild mannered. Why do others have to come and crap all over the thread. We are not seven any more, are we?

Talk about yourself.. I am still a kid ;)

Point taken

Congrats to ISRO!!!

But i will not call this as a successful, we have failed to send our MMS and Italian waitress with this rocket. If we could have sent them with that, then India would have really shined and that will be the greatest job ever to do. ISRO, you missed it, angry on you!!!

you forgot yuvraj rahul.

And for the rest of the pakistanis, please stop living in the dillusion that your country has great talant and its the politics that holding you back. There is no world class talent in pakistan, just the world class ego. The ony thing world class is the great terror factory of pakistan. Your iconic talent abdul kadir khan was termed as a nuclear smuggler and was house arrested. But our hero mr apj abdul kalam was made the president. This speaks volumes about your country. Great talent, what a joke!!

Sorry to say but talent is born irrespective of country or religion. Pakistan has talent, but they will never get them. All nations have idiots and talented. In Pakistan Idiots rule and talented are house arrested and dont know what to do.

Fortunately Indian politics is a mixture of idiots and talented thats why we know our priorities.

There are many Vikram sarabhais and kalams which keep coming up in Indian politics and guide our nation towards progress.

Nope, alot of people have talent. Im sure lots of slum dwellers in India have talent.. Indian govt just needs to give them a better life. Too bad India is a open air shithole and the worlds rape capital. On top of that, 5000 innocent children die everyday in India thanks to your poverty. Thanks for killing 5000 children everyday. Are you proud of it??

Pakistan don't want to take any lesson, Thread closed...

What a stupid thread, A country need stability before having space programs. There are some priorities in nation building, Space program should not be Paistan'd priorities now...

A country needs to atleast feed 70% of its population before thinking of wasting money on space programs and military. It can go both ways, son.

Last night when I checked it was a thread we were discussing technological breakthroughs but I donn wat happened it converted to a economy discussion then to a human nature and now to brain drain. Can't the so called senior posters stick to the topic.

And @kid from the OP, when u have a thread u started, donn comment back at those ppl who go off topic. This behavior instigates others to jump in, and drag the thread further from the theme. I think u knew that already, it was just a friendly reminder 4 u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom