What's new

ISRAEL'S MOST POTENT WEAPON

How long Israel plan to survive in hostile Middle East by putting 'FEAR OF GOD INTO ITS ENEMIES'? Israel need to become a normal state, at easy with it's neighbors. First step should be to return the occupied territories captured in 1967 war in exchange of peace and normalization with it's neighbors. Currently Israel is surviving by exploiting the technological supremacy of USA and manipulating it's political system. But technological supremacy of USA is not guarranteed for eternity nor are the relative backwardness of surrounding Middle Eastern hostile neighbors. Nuclear bomb and advance weapons will not protect Israel to the end. A day may come when even the Nuclear bombs may become useless with rapidly changing arts of war. Israel need genuine peace and acceptance in the region. If you look at history then even the military fortress Sparta could not survive not could the Crusader states despite having the military back-up of the whole Europe. Israel should keep it in mind.

Last edited:
Israel has good delivery system to deliver nuclear weapons. Also Israel has 2nd strike capability in the form of world class submarines. Israel has world best defense system, against rockets and missiles. Safe country.
I don’t think any airforce or country can challenge Israel. Israel is powerful & brave military.

No, it's because we can actually achieve things without Chinese support.

:-)
Yeah, you can achieve copying stuff that jews invented
Nukes, guns or w/e
ideas16-02.jpg

That wouldn't exist without the achievements of Muslims from centuries prior.
Right, achievement from centuries prior, since then you didn't invent much.
True. Pakistan and China are allies.

Israel now controls the US, and the latter is Israel's vassal state.
The usual propaganda, Pakistan is still on U.S payrol isn't it, so it's Israeli vassel aswell.

The usual propaganda, Pakistan is still on U.S payrol isn't it, so it's Israeli vassel aswell.

I can't believe I am saying this but, yes, I agree with you.

Fighting America's 'war on terror', a concept initiated by Israel's Netanyahu to get the West to fight Israel's war for it.

Get the Goyim to fight the Jews' wars.

forget allthis high tech roooraaah.....

Galil/R4.... I live by it.... just phenomenal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom