What's new

ISRAEL'S MOST POTENT WEAPON

What I meant is , your scientific advances in recent times are limited and fewer than most western countries around the world today.

Because most of us are poor, and experience what is known as brain drain. Come over to the UK and you will see that a large proportion of this country's doctors are originally from Muslim countries.

What is more suprising is that even tho your population is enormous, the lack of innovation and creativity aspire

The same can be said about many other people, e.g sub-saharan Africans.

Also, as explained before, people greatly exaggerate this by basing it on Nobel Prize winners alone, which is a pretty stupid way of determining these types of things.

Which could only be explain by lack of encouragement from the muslim and arab countries and top religious and society leaders to actually lead the way for a better future for your people, which is just sad.

That's a pretty idiotic conclusion, and shows how limited your scope is. You have failed to take into account several other factors, most notably what is known as brain drain.

As for UN, Pakistan enjoy being part of the arab

We're not Arab.

kinda the same of what U.S is doing for Israel.

No, the US pumps you with aid, does whatever you dictate, annihilates your enemies, etc.

All China does is arm us, invest in us, and make life harder for Hindustan.

good , keep it up .

Same story again with those Pakistani's shooting Israeli warplane, didn't see one credible source that confirm it other than Pakistanies themselves.
As for the "poorly tactic" used by the Israelies, again, none credible source confirms it.
Well, and then we get to the arguement "if Israel had no allies it wouldn't survive long"
DUHHHHHHHHHH
if Pakistan had no allies it wouldn't survive either.
Israel survived in a hostile neighborhood, filled with hatred toward the newly created state, regardless the reason, it an impressive achievement, and trying to say it's all cause of american support is bullshit, and you know it.
Israel has impressive record of scientific achievements, some might be due to the connection to the western world,but mostly because of Israelies themselves.

no race can match resilience of jews shown in formative years of israel.

Fools , we have fear of God even without any weapons pointing at us.

Without USA and European Jewry backing Israel would be wiped out within a week.

are you talking about pakistanis ? or you are talking about whole muslim ummah who are enemy of israel ?

And yours is China, so?
Ours is the faith in God of israel. Complete and utter faith in his supreme power.
Just like David PBUH had. His sling was an ordinary one. His faith in Almighty God was nor oridinary. We follow Him and countless other examples of people who Fear and depend On God of Israel. Call him Al-lah or Al-Ilah or Adnoi or YHWH. Its the same Diety.

Last edited:
Fools , we have fear of God .
So what? Everyone fear from his God,
Hindus fear from Bhagwan, Muslim from Allah, Sikh from guru, Buddish from Buddha, Christians from God, others from fire of God, Jews from Hashem.And every religion teaches Peace and humanity.

Israel need to understand that they will not be able to cash their holocaust card they have forcefully entered Palestine and time will prove this that Israel will become the death of Jews.
I m not against Jews honestly I don't have anything against them but my issue is with their state they cannot kill Muslims forever a time will come when u will be answerable to your crime.
Your proxies will backfire

How long Israel plan to survive in hostile Middle East by putting 'FEAR OF GOD INTO ITS ENEMIES'? Israel need to become a normal state, at easy with it's neighbors. First step should be to return the occupied territories captured in 1967 war in exchange of peace and normalization with it's neighbors. Currently Israel is surviving by exploiting the technological supremacy of USA and manipulating it's political system. But technological supremacy of USA is not guarranteed for eternity nor are the relative backwardness of surrounding Middle Eastern hostile neighbors. Nuclear bomb and advance weapons will not protect Israel to the end. A day may come when even the Nuclear bombs may become useless with rapidly changing arts of war. Israel need genuine peace and acceptance in the region. If you look at history then even the military fortress Sparta could not survive not could the Crusader states despite having the military back-up of the whole Europe. Israel should keep it in mind.
They are the new third reich...
They boasted a 1000 years. So i guess same

Israels most potent weapon is US insurance, it does about anything from bombing children watching football to UN schools, violating basic human rights, shooting unarmed protesters and media jounalists, war crimes, blocking food aid/ medical supplies, crossing international borders, unnecessarily waging war. And US will still veto any resolution/ sanctions against israel in UN,
Bravo!

How long Israel plan to survive in hostile Middle East by putting 'FEAR OF GOD INTO ITS ENEMIES'? Israel need to become a normal state, at easy with it's neighbors. First step should be to return the occupied territories captured in 1967 war in exchange of peace and normalization with it's neighbors. Currently Israel is surviving by exploiting the technological supremacy of USA and manipulating it's political system. But technological supremacy of USA is not guarranteed for eternity nor are the relative backwardness of surrounding Middle Eastern hostile neighbors. Nuclear bomb and advance weapons will not protect Israel to the end. A day may come when even the Nuclear bombs may become useless with rapidly changing arts of war. Israel need genuine peace and acceptance in the region. If you look at history then even the military fortress Sparta could not survive not could the Crusader states despite having the military back-up of the whole Europe. Israel should keep it in mind.

if you go through something like the Holocaust you tend to be little alert.

Israel would grant independence to Gaza and West Bank. the problem is that it is a state cannot survive.

the real issue is why would an advanced Middle Eastern state go to war with Israel ? nukes are petty potent weapons to end civilization.

Israel need to understand that they will not be able to cash their holocaust card they have forcefully entered Palestine and time will prove this that Israel will become the death of Jews.
I m not against Jews honestly I don't have anything against them but my issue is with their state they cannot kill Muslims forever a time will come when u will be answerable to your crime.
Your proxies will backfire

your pakistani state has killed more Muslims than the Israelis ever will

Israel has good delivery system to deliver nuclear weapons. Also Israel has 2nd strike capability in the form of world class submarines. Israel has world best defense system, against rockets and missiles. Safe country.
I don’t think any airforce or country can challenge Israel. Israel is powerful & brave military.
I wouldnt buy the marketing...remember it lost to Hezbollah and now we know the limitations of the F35. Its takes one nuke to put an end to Israel as well. So please

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom