What's new

ISRAEL'S MOST POTENT WEAPON

Israel's most potent weapon is its political lobby in the States, especially AIPAC --- and the Catholic lawmakers in the States who believe that they must keep Israel protected to fulfill some kind of end-of-times prophecy. I'd like to see how Israel fares with zero American support (like China or Iran) against a worthy opponent (e.g. China or Iran.) With unprecedented US aid and protection, Israel celebrates its wins - both military and intelligence - over its largely poor and regressive neighbors, not to mention occupied Palestine!

You can give me few links, but both me and you know that compared to it's population, the muslim world achievements in the scientific world are few in numbers.
As for nobel prizes in particular, jews holds around 25% of those, while muslims holds only few in number.

Israel's most potent weapon is its political lobby in the States, especially AIPAC --- and the Catholic lawmakers in the States who believe that they must keep Israel protected to fulfill some kind of end-of-times prophecy. I'd like to see how Israel fares with zero American support (like China or Iran) against a worthy opponent (e.g. China or Iran.) With unprecedented US aid and protection, Israel celebrates its wins - both military and intelligence - over its largely poor and regressive neighbors, not to mention occupied Palestine!
Most of Israeli wins in wars were before Israel and U.S were even allies, but don't let me interrupt with your propaganda.
As for poor, most of them have better economy than pakistan's

You can give me few links, but both me and you know that compared to it's population, the muslim world achievements in the scientific world are few in numbers.
As for nobel prizes in particular, jews holds around 25% of those, while muslims holds only few in number.

Most of Israeli wins in wars were before Israel and U.S were even allies, but don't let me interrupt with your propaganda.
As for poor, most of them have better economy than pakistan's

Those armies and air forces were a joke and you know it! From faulty ammo to poor training, you name it. BTW, I'm not taking away the magnitude of Israel's wins and, especially, some of the very impressive spec ops and intel ops conducted around the world... I am simply stating that the environment that they were achieved, at least in the past 2-3 decades, has been incredibly lop-sided. Israel has not faced a worthy adversary in decades and, even now that it sort of is (Iran), it has the benefit of unprecedented American diplomatic protection and military aid while Iran suffers under sanctions (for allegedly pursuing, of course with no proof provided, what Israel already has --- nukes.) Yet the arrogance of Israeli leaders, especially your unbearable (and quite evil) Defense Minister, suggests that Israelis think that they have achieved all this on a level playing field with truly formidable opponents, which is simply not true.

BTW, a Pakistani pilot was training Syrians when your war broke out and the Syrians encouraged him to jump into a plane to join the fight. He shot down one of your jets and the pilot was captured; he even visited him in the Syrian hospital where he was held as a POW as a gesture of respect. The PAF instructor/pilot couldn't believe some of the angles that the Israeli jets were flying (not very good ones) and concluded that they were simply used to the poorly equipped and poorly trained Arab air forces which even today aren't considered very good. Again, I'm not suggesting that this incident automatically means that the PAF would crush the IAF --- I am relating an interesting story that you might (or might not) enjoy.

You totally missed my point. Today, if Israel happens to be under crippling sanctions for years and Iran benefits from American military aid and protection, things would be very different.

This is my opinion, not propaganda.

Those armies and air forces were a joke and you know it! From faulty ammo to poor training, you name it. BTW, I'm not taking away the magnitude of Israel's wins and, especially, some of the very impressive spec ops and intel ops conducted around the world... I am simply stating that the environment that they were achieved, at least in the past 2-3 decades, has been incredibly lop-sided. Israel has not faced a worthy adversary in decades and, even now that it sort of is (Iran), it has the benefit of unprecedented American diplomatic protection and military aid while Iran suffers under sanctions (for allegedly pursuing, of course with no proof provided, what Israel already has --- nukes.) Yet the arrogance of Israeli leaders, especially your unbearable (and quite evil) Defense Minister, suggests that Israelis think that they have achieved all this on a level playing field with truly formidable opponents, which is simply not true.

BTW, a Pakistani pilot was training Syrians when your war broke out and the Syrians encouraged him to jump into a plane to join the fight. He shot down one of your jets and the pilot was captured; he even visited him in the Syrian hospital where he was held as a POW as a gesture of respect. The PAF instructor/pilot couldn't believe some of the angles that the Israeli jets were flying (not very good ones) and concluded that they were simply used to the poorly equipped and poorly trained Arab air forces which even today aren't considered very good. Again, I'm not suggesting that this incident automatically means that the PAF would crush the IAF --- I am relating an interesting story that you might (or might not) enjoy.

You totally missed my point. Today, if Israel happens to be under crippling sanctions for years and Iran benefits from American military aid and protection, things would be very different.

This is my opinion, not propaganda.
Same story again with those Pakistani's shooting Israeli warplane, didn't see one credible source that confirm it other than Pakistanies themselves.
As for the "poorly tactic" used by the Israelies, again, none credible source confirms it.
Well, and then we get to the arguement "if Israel had no allies it wouldn't survive long"
DUHHHHHHHHHH
if Pakistan had no allies it wouldn't survive either.
Israel survived in a hostile neighborhood, filled with hatred toward the newly created state, regardless the reason, it an impressive achievement, and trying to say it's all cause of american support is bullshit, and you know it.
Israel has impressive record of scientific achievements, some might be due to the connection to the western world,but mostly because of Israelies themselves.

I'll admit Jews are OP at this type of stuff, but you didn't say that, you said we don't do much of anything at all, which is clearly false.

Also, you've only really been good at this kinda stuff in recent times, so calm down.

I'll admit Jews are OP at this type of stuff, but you didn't say that, you said we don't do much of anything at all, which is clearly false.

Also, you've only really been good at this kinda stuff in recent times, so calm down.
What I meant is , your scientific advances in recent times are limited and fewer than most western countries around the world today.
What is more suprising is that even tho your population is enormous, the lack of innovation and creativity aspire to zero - as in LIM pop->infinity innovation=0.
Which could only be explain by lack of encouragement from the muslim and arab countries and top religious and society leaders to actually lead the way for a better future for your people, which is just sad.

And yours is China, so?
Its not the same thing mate, we are not a state propped up by China while ur survival is completely dependant on US patronage. We have fought wars with India without direct Chinese support, we have spanked the Soviets and then the Yanks in Afghanistan independently. With the level of support u people have from the Us, i find it amusing how little u have achieved against ur nieghbours.

Its not th3 samw thing mate, we are not a state propped up by China while ur survival is completely dependant on US patronage. We have fought wars with India without ditect Chinese support, we have spankes the Soviets and then the Yanks in Afghanistan independently. With the level of support u people have from the Us, i find it amusing how little u have achieved against ur nieghbours.
Clearly you don't know the history, cause you're talking no sense.
Fact is U.S wasn't major player in any of Israeli wars before 73.
Fact is, Israel, despite it's small population and land, manage to defeat much bigger, more populated countries, with a clear purpose to "destroy" Israel.
Unlike you, I know the story of the Pakistani people, and while I don't agree with most of what people in this forum say, I know that they're warriors willing to join their arms in order to survive, like the Israeli people do.

in which WAR china Help Pakistan ??
It's supplying weapons to Pakistan?
It's helping Pakistan on the international arena?
It's funding projects in Pakistan?
kinda the same of what U.S is doing for Israel.

It's supplying weapons to Pakistan?
It's helping Pakistan on the international arena?
It's funding projects in Pakistan?
kinda the same of what U.S is doing for Israel.

US is the main force behind Israel which scare the Arab World , and UN to take any action against human rights violations .. Pakistan does not enjoy same support from China .

US is the main force behind Israel which scare the Arab World , and UN to take any action against human rights violations .. Pakistan does not enjoy same support from China .
China is the main threat to India, regardless if it's doing it for Pakistan interest or for it's interests.
As for UN, Pakistan enjoy being part of the arab and muslim world, which holds much power at the UN

China is the main threat to India, regardless if it's doing it for Pakistan interest or for it's interests.
As for UN, Pakistan enjoy being part of the arab and muslim world, which holds much power at the UN

China has no confrontation with India as of now, both countries enjoy Billions in trade ..
Pakistan can not and will not get away if we were bombing kids, schools and UN shelters .. only Israel can with of course help and Power of USA ..
as for Muslim World ? they have no power but Money, half of the Arab world is a mess and Half will become a mess the day they decide to take back Palestine .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom