What's new

Israel’s fingerprints are all over India’s escalating conflict with Pakistan: Robert Fisk

Exactly! The Zionists have dirty schemes involving neutering Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. Both Saudi Arabia and Turkey are quasi-US allies. If the Zionists give a command their government must obey no matter what "the people" want.

I know you have sectarian differences both Hezbollah is the only organization that can truly stand up to Israel.

@OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Saudia I can accept but Turkey? No. They tried a take over against Erdogan.

Exactly! The Zionists have dirty schemes involving neutering Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. Both Saudi Arabia and Turkey are quasi-US allies. If the Zionists give a command their government must obey no matter what "the people" want.

I know you have sectarian differences both Hezbollah is the only organization that can truly stand up to Israel.

KSA is unreliable, agreed, primarily due ro US and Israeli influence.

No problem with Hizb. Pakistan has a nonsectarian policy.

a none existant country is incharge of all Pakistan's problem.
Maybe we should call peter pan
H0_2BzjNpEI.jpg

Last edited:
I have said this many times. India is that willing sheep with bomb attached to it which the Zionist are sending to the slaughter house, Pakistan, hoping that Pakistan will get damaged and weakened.

However, one thing astonishing came out of this current tussle between Pakistan and India. Its perhaps the first time, Isreali made systems were used in anger against a powerful adversary and they FAILED miserably.

1) Isreali SOWs hit some random trees
2) Isreali upgraded SU30 and MIG-21 Bison were shotdown.

On the other hand

1) Pakistani made JF-17 scroes kills on both Isreali upgraded SU30 and Mig-21
2) Pakistani made SOWs , the H series and REKs, hit their intended targets inside IOK.
3) Isreali upgraded AAD of India was render useless with very successful Pakistani surgical strike.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...c3TfjZo_CohSPrKrquqDIJim7I#Echobox=1551345139

For months, Israel has been assiduously lining itself up alongside India’s nationalist BJP government in an unspoken – and politically dangerous – “anti-Islamist” coalition, an unofficial, unacknowledged alliance, while India itself has now become the largest weapons market for the Israeli arms trade. Not by chance, therefore, has the Indian press just trumpeted the fact that Israeli-made Rafael Spice-2000 “smart bombs” were used by the Indian air force in its strike against Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) “terrorists” inside Pakistan.

Like many Israeli boasts of hitting similar targets, the Indian adventure into Pakistan might owe more to the imagination than military success. The “300-400 terrorists” supposedly eliminated by the Israeli-manufactured and Israeli-supplied GPS-guided bombs may turn out to be little more than rocks and trees.

Good analysis by Robert Fisk at the Independent (reputable British Broadsheet newspaper)

Isreal is a threat to us Pakistan and whole Muslim world and we will deal with it after this.

You don’t invade a nuclear armed nation. Us would remove all troops from turkey. Turkey would face heavy diplomatic isolation and embargo’s.

Embargoes from who? Jew led world banks? Countries controlled by jews?

http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html

Jews are also behind Turkey's recent decision to support the Uighur independence movement. The Turks are doing nothing but parroting Zionist propaganda.

Pakistan should be wary of both Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They are both quasi-American allies. When the Jew tells Saudi Arabia and Turkey to abandon Pakistan in favor of India, they will not refuse.

Only Hezbollah in my view is able to stand up Jewish propaganda.

No Turkey was ready to attack Israel last month.

I don't think so my friend. China should support Pakistan against India. India and China were about to start a war last year? Pakistan should have supported China back then. China should Pakistan now. If Israel or US gets involved, get Russia involved. Start WW3 that's what jews want anyway because world antisemitism is on the rise no one likes jews anywhere they're surrounded.

How will the Iranian and Afghan posters decide how to defend this? How can they support a proxy Zionist state as the BJP has made India?

Well if we find israel responsible for this facade we should neurralize israel first with iranian help before we can fight mamoth power of india .We will have to crush israel first cuz it might be a root cause. Exactly the way our Prophet PBUH did.

If they are the cause

Jews are behind all wars. All the wars that America starts, jews controlling America start those wars, Americans get blamed.

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

How will the Iranian and Afghan posters decide how to defend this? How can they support a proxy Zionist state as the BJP has made India?

Attack Israel directly.

P.S. Many JIDF Pro-Israel shills.

Is India in possession of Falcon Radar System AWACS?
Yes ... Indian already posses Israeli Phalcon Radar system since long, if I am not wrong installed on some Russian platform since late 90's.
Since than they are claiming to keep a watch all over Pakistan. Phalcons/Satellites/Sukhois seems not reduced India's miseries.

Yes ... Indian already posses Israeli Phalcon Radar system since long, if I am not wrong installed on some Russian platform since late 90's.
Since than they are claiming to keep a watch all over Pakistan. Phalcons/Satellites/Sukhois seems not reduced India's miseries.

Pakistan also has a reverse Samson option. It will hit Israel and India with nukes if Israel is found supporting India. Enough is enough long have we seen palestinian children's dead bodies killed by Israhelli pigs.

Pakistan also has a reverse Samson option. It will hit Israel and India with nukes if Israel is found supporting India. Enough is enough long have we seen palestinian children's dead bodies killed by Israhelli pigs.

No, Pakistan should tie defending Palestine etc only if Saudi and UAE states do the same and openly denounce India. Enough of them using Pak, they need to stop being two faced and cut India loose or Pak should remain completely uninvolved in Arab disputes.

No, Pakistan should tie defending Palestine etc only if Saudi and UAE states do the same and openly denounce India. Enough of them using Pak, they need to stop being two faced and cut India loose or Pak should remain completely uninvolved in Arab disputes.

Hi JIDF. It's simple: Stop what you're doing and nothing will happen to you. Since you're jews and as Quran says:

[5.64] And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. Nay, both His hands are spread out, He expends as He pleases; and what has been revealed to you from your Lord will certainly make many of them increase in inordinacy and unbelief; and We have put enmity and hatred among them till the day of resurrection; whenever they kindle a fire for war Allah puts it out, and they strive to make mischief in the land; and Allah does not love the mischief-makers.

You jews will never change.

Pakistan and Turkey are the only countries willing to save Palestinians from Israel. Hezbollah should attack Israel what are they waiting for? Same goes for Iran.

Why haven't the Syrians and Lebanese formed a coalition against Israel yet? They should!

Back
Top Bottom