What's new

Israelies along Gaza border get toghters to see bombing as a football match

Most Pakistani's expect that like them, Israel will sit back and watch its citizens get killed by terrorists.

Eg, Taliban behead Pakistani troops, policemen and civilians and we dont say anything. They shoot 15 year old girls in the face for wanting an education and set schools and fire and we sit and watch. Too busy with politics to protect our own people.

Fact is, not everyone is without a backbone. Israel does not sit and watch its citizens being attacked by these terrorists like Pakistan does. They go and make sure the threat is eliminated. Unlike Pakistan, their army is not just a show piece.

All you see in this thread is people who cant handle that fact.

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing | DAWN.COM
I think you are selectively aware of incidents happening related to Pakistan, could be the case of false flagging , :confused:

You do realize im am arguing FOR Israel right?

lol

Yep i do, i thank you for your common sense approach. I for one think your the first person who is actually thinking out the square, but there was no reason for you to set India and Pakistan as an example [off topic mate] it's unnecessary flaming from your part.

why there is no single chinese member has interest to disgust gaza problem? strange.....

Because china itself has done questionable things in tibet and xinjiang.

Thousands of years of repression and slavery has really ticked off something in the jewish psyche,the result is one of the reasons that explains israel's stance.They simply don't care anymore about human cost.This is something those advocating wiping israel off the map need to take into account.
This is a different creature than the western democracies which fights with a arm tied behind its back to appease its activists groups and so on.Israel is a harsh reality that palestine must accept,and consider carefully before immature actions like firing rockets from civilian areas.
Despite what many pakistanis think israel has some similarities with it in that it too is a state curved out along religious lines,and despite the proclamations to israel's doom these guys are certainly not to be trifled with no matter how many muslim states gang up on them.You don't want a desperate state,

Some of this attitude. is explained in the quotes behind-

"Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?"[21]

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[23]

Israeli poet and ww2 survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest published a poem entitled "The Right to Exist: a Poem-Letter to the German Author" which addresses Grass by name. It contains the line: "If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth – let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness."
Ron rosenbaum writes in his 2012 book How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III that in the "aftermath of a second Holocaust" Israel's surviving dolphin class submarines would retaliate not only against Israel's attackers, but "bring down the pillars of the world (attack Moscow and European capitals for instance)" as well as the "holy places of Islam." He writes that "abandonment of proportionality is the essence" of the Samson Option.

Peace and reason need to prevail.Israel need to call off land invasion and hamas stop rocket strikes.
Middle east is going crazy and destabilizing whole world.

why israel dont attack iran and attack unarmed civillians in Gaza. What a bravery bastards zionists rot in hell...

In a recent tanker blast in Riyadh, thousands of on-lookers gathered and hindered the rescue effort which led to death of few injured people. Now are you going to argue that these were sadistic people enjoying an accident scene? This is human nature, when there is a show there will be audience.

why israel dont attack iran and attack unarmed civillians in Gaza. What a bravery bastards zionists rot in hell...

Because Israel is governed by rule of law and not trigger happy ayatollahs that why!!

Being a responsible power israel should try their best to avoid civilian casualties.

How many times have people gathered around a street fight? Even if it is verbal? People are not there outside to enjoy people getting killed, they just wanna see what is happening. Its curiosity. Too much is being read into it unnecessarily.

When I talk with Arabs,Pakistanis, even Chinese got the manner. But we are default to abuse Malauns. Sorry Malaun.

By the way, what will you do if I don't stop abusing Indians! Invade Bangladesh!! OOo_Ooo

1.By the way, what will you do if I don't stop abusing Indians! Invade Bangladesh!! OOo_Ooo
my upbringing is better than some jamati looser.you call me whatever you want,i don't care.
i simply ignore loosers and you are one of them.
i don't even know what maloon means.so carry on

my upbringing is better than some jamati looser.you call me whatever you want,i don't care.
i simply ignore loosers and you are one of them.
i don't even know what maloon means.so carry on

Learn it. We call you Malauns. We specially denoted for you Indians.

That's why we call you People Malaun. It is from Neutral source. In da ASss for you.

By the way, Malaun, ask any Bangladeshi. All the Bangladeshis hate you, more than anything!

Except RAWAY League, and thats really all we need to control your resources. We aint really interested in people-to-people contacts with in Pakistanis rape-leftovers from 71 :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom