What's new

Israelies along Gaza border get toghters to see bombing as a football match

i want them Israeli to attack Hezbollah and then invade Egypt

ohh wait i got better idea attack IRAN then say you have the balls

come on in Gaza they throw rocks and you go in by bombing (airplanes and artillery ) and say you won have some shame

You have my country's flag as your avatar. Why is that? (just curious :smokin:)

There are striking similarities between Israelis and Hamas..ie

Israelis do not care how many Palestinian lives are lost, as long they get to kill a few Hamas.
And even Hamas does not care how many Palestinian lives are lost(in Israelis counterattack), as long they get to kill a few Israelites.

Ironical hunh..

Makes you wonder, if Hamas is really fighting for the Palestinians??!!
If Israel did not care about Palestinian live loss we would simply return a MASSIVE artillery fire each time Hamas fires its rocket towards Israel:

arocketislaunchedfromgazaasseenfromsderotonnovember152012inisrael.1353231268.jpg

That would end Hamas rocket attacks very fast, but would cause thousands of civilians killed in same time.

Rafael, i know two PDF hindu Bangladeshi! One of my hindu friends showed me PDF first. He is a regular guest here! Please avoid using that racist term!

May be they are enjoying Pallywood!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Children Causality is so High AKA Human Shield

263568_10152288503935486_138359342_n.jpg

Hamas Cruelty

Palestinian Song to Strike Tel Aviv

Last edited by a moderator:
The people of Gaza need help. They are going to get slaughtered in masses within the next few days.

S'derot is the Israeli town most heavily bombarded by rockets from Gaza. For years they begged the government to do something for them and now it finally has. There is absolutely nothing untoward about them feeling relief and even enjoyment at the experience.

On the other hand, many Pakistanis here have much to be ashamed of. How many ever considered Israelis human enough to sympathize with their predicament? You say between yourselves that the Israelis deserve it because they "stole" Palestinian lands but many of you have learned a lot better that what you were taught in school and mosque was little other than lies.

Why can't you bring the truth inside to the surface and act on it within your family, community, schools, and nation? Are you such cowards? Do you see that if you cannot stand up for the Jews far away there is little chance of you forging a better country with your fellow Pakistanis in a neighboring province or city?

On the other hand, many Pakistanis here have much to be ashamed of. How many ever considered Israelis human enough to sympathize with their predicament? You say between yourselves that the Israelis deserve it because they "stole" Palestinian lands but many of you have learned a lot better that what you were taught in school and mosque was little other than lies.

Next time the Afghan terrorist are going to say the same thing when launching shells across the Durand line. Pakistani resident of FATA deserve it because they stole land from Greater Pashtunistan!

S'derot is the Israeli town most heavily bombarded by rockets from Gaza. For years they begged the government to do something for them and now it finally has. There is absolutely nothing untoward about them feeling relief and even enjoyment at the experience.

Why can't you bring the truth inside to the surface and act on it within your family, community, schools, and nation? Are you such cowards? Do you see that if you cannot stand up for the Jews far away there is little chance of you forging a better country with your fellow Pakistanis in a neighboring province or city?

You are killing the same people that once protected you in the past.

Do you not have any shame?

The people of Gaza need help. They are going to get slaughtered in masses within the next few days.

The people of Pakistan need help, they are being mentally incapacitated with mullah education and religious fanatics!

Back
Top Bottom