What's new

Israelies along Gaza border get toghters to see bombing as a football match

On general note. Everything in this universe is balanced, even human emotions are balanced that he/she experience in one life, so the actions are too, everything is balance, it can be made unbalance by intended force but beauty of this system is it may go extreme end and bounce back go back to other extreme it keep bouncing until it comes back to stable state, Gaza victims will have their time to know that their generations ahead did same to these people what they did to them. God Almighty is unmatched and so is his plan. have faith Muslims keep praying for your brothers that's is most you can do for them from miles away.

The people of Pakistan need help, they are being mentally incapacitated with mullah education and religious fanatics!

I really don't want to speak with you. Otherwise I'll end up cursing you.

Don't quote me. Thanks.

You are killing the same people that once protected you in the past. Do you not have any shame?
That's my point: you are propagating a lie to fool your fellow citizens and should be ashamed of that. You respond by digging deeper - even though I'm pretty sure you know better.

RazPak, after all, has relatives who were generals and Pakistan had good (if secret) relations with Israel at the time. They likely were called upon by their families to explain their reasons and told them much of the truth then. But RazPak elects to maintain the same attitude nonetheless.

That's my point: you are propagating a lie to fool your fellow citizens and should be ashamed of that. You respond by digging deeper - even though I'm pretty sure you know better.

RazPak, after all, has relatives who were generals and Pakistan had good (if secret) relations with Israel at the time. They likely were called upon by their families to explain their reasons and told them much of the truth then. But RazPak elects to maintain the same attitude nonetheless.

Most people in Pakistan don't regard Jews as subhuman.

We regard Jewish behavior towards Palestinians subhuman, especially after all that your people have been through.

Such inhumanity and disregard for human life is completely unacceptable.

We regard Jewish behavior towards Palestinians subhuman, especially after all that your people have been through.

What about Hamas sending sucide bombers and illicit rockets over the skies of Tel Aviv?
How will you react if same rockets were sent from Kandhar to the skies of Peshawar and Quetta?

What about Hamas sending sucide bombers and illicit rockets over the skies of Tel Aviv?
How will you react if same rockets were sent from Kandhar to the skies of Peshawar and Quetta?

If Pakistan was threatened by Afghanistan, we would go take out the targets.

Not round up Afghans, stuff them into concentration camps and take more and more of their land.

And for the final time, I really don't want to speak with you.

If Pakistan was threatened by Afghanistan, we would go take out the targets.

Not round up Afghans, stuff them into concentration camps and take more and more of their land.

And for the final time, I really don't want to speak with you.

Exactly what Israel is doing.
As far as rounding up is concerned, well Gaza is not exactly a concentration camp.
Living standards of Gazan are better than many of the Afghan refugees.

When I talk with Arabs,Pakistanis, even Chinese got the manner. But we are default to abuse Malauns. Sorry Malaun.

By the way, what will you do if I don't stop abusing Indians! Invade Bangladesh!! OOo_Ooo

By the way, what will you do if I don't stop abusing Indians! Invade Bangladesh!! OOo_Ooo

You are right, The biggest wrong step that India did is to help some country who is worst jackal.... I respect Pakistan, because from the beginning India and Pakistan fighting with each other... but a country so called Bd is created with the help of That Indians help... and now you want abuse us? lallu ...... you deserve to be slaves of pakistan..... might be they get your true color and keep your voice low...... shame on you... you abuse India and make fun of Paf etc..... don't test our patience ....

When I talk with Arabs,Pakistanis, even Chinese got the manner. But we are default to abuse Malauns. Sorry Malaun.

You are right, The biggest wrong step that India did is to help some country who is worst jackal.... I respect Pakistan, because from the beginning India and Pakistan fighting with each other... but a country so called Bd is created with the help of That Indians help... and now you want abuse us? lallu ...... you deserve to be slaves of pakistan..... might be they get your true color and keep your voice low...... shame on you... you abuse India and make fun of Paf etc..... don't test our patience ....

Exactly what Israel is doing.
As far as rounding up is concerned, well Gaza is not exactly a concentration camp.
Living standards of Gazan are better than many of the Afghan refugees.

Typical bozo being an apologist.

Bozo indeed.

GOD BLESS HAMAS AND THIER STRUGGLE AGAINST OCCUPIERS,
we might have reacted in the form of targeting few Terrorists, and we don't need any F-16 sofa for that.

there will be limit for patience....

Back
Top Bottom