What's new

Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’ on launch pad outside Tehran.

The interesting point is that no matter of how much chest thumping some idiot mullah supporters do, mullahs did not have balls to pass the shown red line.

The interesting point is that no matter of how much chest thumping some idiot anti-mullah supporters do, Netanyahou did not have balls to attack Iran.

This is why I love the people of Iran. They are so resilient, no matter how many sanctions, encirclement etc you throw at them they always stand right back up.

Right, can someone tell me what this actually is? (ignoring the hysteria from the Israeli media)

A new Iranophobia campaign by Israeli warmongers.
They are trying to buy public opinion to support the new sanction bill that republican are going to approve. Obama has said he is going to veto it.

I heard Bibi has been invited to speak to the congress regarding Iran. He probably will take that ridiculous bomb picture with him.

Right, can someone tell me what this actually is?
this is a satellite carrier made in iran which is named ghaem .

it can send satellites to GEO orbit , its first stage is about 20 meters long . if turned into a conventional missile , it can hit US and all other enemies of iran .

thats why , my dear pakistani brother , they hate us :)

Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’ on launch pad outside Tehran.

B76dVdjIIAEtywn.jpg

its time to 'liberate' Iran ...

MbLDnhe.jpg

Iran Long-Range Missile Revealed
Thursday, January 22, 2015 | Israel Today Staff

Iran has produced a 27 meter-long missile capable of carrying a warhead “far beyond Europe.” Israel’s Channel 2 News broadcast satellite images of the missile at a launch site near Tehran (pictured).

The missile was ostensibly built to ferry satellites into orbit, but could also be used to deliver warheads nearly anywhere on the planet. Israel has also produce and successfully launched missiles with such dual capabilities.

According to the Channel 2 report, Iran has made “very rapid progress” in its long-range missile research and development.

Israel accuses the Islamic Republic of working toward nuclear weapons technology, and a long-range delivery platform would be an integral part of such a program. Iran denies that it is seeking a nuclear bomb.

The images presented by Channel 2 were provided by the Israeli satellite Eros B, a commercial observation satellite developed by ImageSat International.

Iran Long-Range Missile Revealed - Israel Today | Israel News

@yavar @SOHEIL i'm really confused right now , if this is not Ghaem which was the center of attentions for 2 month , then what this is ?

the article also mentions a 27 meter long missile which completely fits the category .

what else are we testing in IKSC ?

Iran Long-Range Missile Revealed
Thursday, January 22, 2015 | Israel Today Staff

Iran has produced a 27 meter-long missile capable of carrying a warhead “far beyond Europe.” Israel’s Channel 2 News broadcast satellite images of the missile at a launch site near Tehran (pictured).

The missile was ostensibly built to ferry satellites into orbit, but could also be used to deliver warheads nearly anywhere on the planet. Israel has also produce and successfully launched missiles with such dual capabilities.

According to the Channel 2 report, Iran has made “very rapid progress” in its long-range missile research and development.

Israel accuses the Islamic Republic of working toward nuclear weapons technology, and a long-range delivery platform would be an integral part of such a program. Iran denies that it is seeking a nuclear bomb.

The images presented by Channel 2 were provided by the Israeli satellite Eros B, a commercial observation satellite developed by ImageSat International.

Iran Long-Range Missile Revealed - Israel Today | Israel News

Idiot staff of Israel today.
ImageSat is the operator of Eros B, the manufacturer is IAI.

big one NOthing to do with Safir or any of known BS .

i be launching .just waiting for Aziz Jafari to give us OK . that all . ready to got . less than 2 hours it us took

Ruhani can do nothing about it

35f4223bb8f6.jpg

Holy shit !!!

I got new informations ( can be wrong )

Weight : ~40 t

Height : ~23 m (?)

Payload : 250 kg ( SSO )

@yavar !

Is this start-1 by any chance !?

Start_big.jpg

Start_21big.JPG

Back