What's new

Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’ on launch pad outside Tehran.

I can't see the rocket !!!
:nana::nana::nana:

To me it looks like a rocket or mock up ... :what:

launcher2.JPG

To me it looks like a rocket or mock up .
you need to tell that to Israelis and there TV channel

خبر مرگ همشون

اگه قراره نشون ندن بهشون بگو موشک رو شیاف کنید
ما که اعلام نکردیم کانال تلویزیون اسرائیلی ها کردند . باید به اسرائیلی ها بگید

Even if it can reach Europe. It won't do any damage since the payload is too small and more importantly the rocket can't aim at a target they want to hit. Also such an attack would be a suicide for Iran. Israel wouldn't miss that chance to flatten Iran with their air force.

ok, 4 pages and no facts

this is a SLV or an ICBM?
Dimensions?
Liquid filled as I think.
If ICBM what range?
If SLV which payload possibilities?
The iranians know that satellites observe this area so this was planned to show it.
Real or Mock up? Everythngs possible until we see launch.

Even if it can reach Europe. It won't do any damage since the payload is too small and more importantly the rocket can't aim at a target they want to hit. Also such an attack would be a suicide for Iran. Israel wouldn't miss that chance to flatten Iran with their air force.

Stupid ... This is not a ballistic missile !

what are you waiting for lets finish this job and blow Israel no body likes Israel what are you waiting for mate .

Bibi is going to address a willing audience at the U.S congress next month

0c9f93574610621b1c0f6a70670090b0.jpg

Won't be surprised if he brings another chart showing this missile

The interesting point is that no matter of how much chest thumping some idiot mullah supporters do, mullahs did not have balls to pass the shown red line.

Israel is gonna use this image as a propaganda to get the American Congress to declare a war on Iran. It is the fake Iraqi WMD all over again. Nobody should believe what comes out of the Netanyahu led government. Just look at the timing. Even if the image is genuine, there is no proof that it can reach all of Europe or beyond. It is all lies and propaganda to get America fight for any nation Israel deems an enemy.

Israel is gonna use this image as a propaganda to get the American Congress to declare a war on Iran. It is the fake Iraqi WMD all over again. Nobody should believe what comes out of the Netanyahu led government. Just look at the timing. Even if the image is genuine, there is no proof that it can reach all of Europe or beyond. It is all lies and propaganda to get America fight for any nation Israel deems an enemy.

No worries ...
determined-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

Back
Top Bottom