What's new

Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’ on launch pad outside Tehran.

This is really bad. Even if Iran does have a missile that can strike anywhere in Europe or even the Americas, it has not threatened any of those countries.

@SOHEIL @raptor22 @haman10 @rahi2357 Ignore him and he is not from Pakistan..Look at his signature..its in Hindi Language...!
View attachment 185705

Do you even know what his signature in Hindi reads? :lol:

Be assured, his signature is a proof that he is a pure Pakistani.

@Zarrar Alvi you are off by a century. Russians gave that pad to India and Iran back in 1847.

if you took a little time to even read the posts in this thread you would have noticed the pics that soheil posted , so no !

You think Soheil made those pictures? All these pictures have been shot by Israel's Eros B observation satellite which is owned by the Israeli firm ImageSat International.

So instead of telling Israeli experts to shut up, realize that you are cheering on news and evidence which has entirely been presented by these same Israeli experts in the first place.

You think Soheil made those pictures? All these pictures have been shot by Israel's Eros B observation satellite which is owned by the Israeli firm ImageSat International.

So instead of telling Israeli experts to shut up, realize that you are cheering on news and evidence which has entirely been presented by these same Israeli experts in the first place.
oh hell no !

lol . the "news" is from January 21, 2015 , i myself has seen those pics in 2014 :lol:

@SOHEIL bro can you give us the link to your posts long before this "news" ?

this is the photo posted by israelis :

misssile-e1421867594235-635x357.jpg

and there is more than one in this thread :)

don't waste my time

Search پایگاه فضایی امام خمینی

you misunderstood me I said it took us less than 2 hours to put up and get it fully ready .NOT 2 hours to launch .

ای بابا ... اگه عزیز جعفری باید اجازه بده که کلا فراموش کنیم بهتره

حتی اگه پرتاب کنن چیزی نشون نخواهند داد

Back
Top Bottom