What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

The irony is that this happened on the anniversary of bombings in Jewish center in Argentina 18 years ago,in which again they blamed Hezbollah,but couldn't prove it.
Israel didn't prove it but the Argentines did. That's why there's an Interpol warrant out for your defense minister's arrest, the Argentines believe he had a hand in it.

Netanyahoo blames Iran 1 minute after the incident.He has proved his idiocy before.

The irony is that this happened on the anniversary of bombings in Jewish center in Argentina 18 years ago,in which again they blamed Hezbollah,but couldn't prove it.What would Iran or Hezbollah gain from killing some tourists?The one who benefit the most from such incidents is Israel.It can once again play the victim role and gain sympathy and shed crocodile tears and as always the west will blindly condemn Iran and endorse Israel.The same ones who cheered for Israel when they killed Iranian scientists.Now let them face consequences.

And who says Iran did it?you?

Your Iran hate is killing you,go get some cold water ASAP.

Didn't Iran blame the killing of the Nuclear Scientists on Israel without any proof? :D

As for Argentina, it has been proven, that's why the Defense Attache of the Iranian embassy in Argentina ran away from there and there is an Interpol warrant for his arrest.

It's about innocent civilians, not politics. You still don't understand the hypocrisy of your countrymen, do you? You are not thruthful and sincere, as simple as that. Anyway, it's good to know our enemies. If China ever launches "Operation Indian Freedom", I will support it with all my heart. Hopefully with lots of illegal weapons and depleted uranium...

I don't support killing and best thing my country is doing not to interfere in any country of middle East. And I know Turks will rarely support China.

Israel didn't prove it but the Argentines did. That's why there's an Interpol warrant out for your defense minister's arrest, the Argentines believe he had a hand in it.
Yeah and how credible those warrants and claims are.

These Hindu extremists and Islam haters posting here didn't say "RIP" to the HUNDREDS of slaughtered Muslims in Burma. See thread;

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hingyas-community-massacre-4.html#post3185592

These Hindu fanatics didn't say RIP to the murdered Iranian scientists by Mossad.

Who do these hypocrites think they are fooling, seriously? They suddenly become very humane and emotional when some of their white and zionist masters are killed. Absolutely disgusting and outrageous hypocrisy.

I crap on your fake "humanity"....

i love you brother........ :) n one more thing here just 7 men ve'been killed by unknown enemy of isreal or did it's own Spy agency for sympathy ..... and one more thing how many innocent Kidzzz Womanzz and Manzzz killed by Isreal Air Force n others .....

just Thanks God.. Pashtoon don't live in Gaza..... just remember 48 Country cant win on those villagers those just has ak47 n RPG.. in front of f-22 Raptor ... Tanks.... n n n n ........

remember this Sons (pashtoon) of Ishaq (Peace be upon Him) will come to You inshaALLAH

with Black Flags ..... :)

Looks like a Iranian operation.

After their spectacular failures in Azerbaijan, India and Thailand, they finally managed to kill Israeli Civilians.

Israel will hit back and I would love watching Mossad hit back. They are so bad ***. :D

Looks like a Iranian operation.

What makes you say that? Do you have Iran's sabotage field manual? Kidding aside would like to know your reasoning.

Wouldn't be surprised if Israel resort to post Munich type operation. No dialogue, no wait for international pressure, taking things in their own hands, killing responsible one by covert operation.
Chances of open retaliation very slim. Israel will again gain sympathies, especially among common people.

RIP such a sad incident as they were mere civilians so that's sad
if they were like agents or miscreants then its a different story
though it was expected the blame game will gonna start after this incident ....
the irony......

Aeronaut how come you delete thread stating bring proofs against Iran but you have given free hand to those pointing it on Mossad ? Is it fair to do so...May the deceased rest in Peace !!!

What makes you say that? Do you have Iran's sabotage field manual? Kidding aside would like to know your reasoning.

Reasoning is pretty simple.

Iran tried previously and failed miserably and thus it has tried again. Arab world is too caught up in Arab spring to mount any campaigns against Israel and that leaves Iran as the only player stupid enough to launch this type of attack.

And who says Iran did it?you?

Your Iran hate is killing you,go get some cold water ASAP.

I don't hate Iran, I hate its current regime. A bunch of unelected religious thugs who have seized control of the country since the outset of the Iranian Revolution.

Reasoning is pretty simple.

Iran tried previously and failed miserably and thus it has tried again. Arab world is too caught up in Arab spring to mount any campaigns against Israel and that leaves Iran as the only player stupid enough to launch this type of attack.

I don't hate Iran, I hate its current regime. A bunch of unelected religious thugs who have seized control of the country since the outset of the Iranian Revolution.
Seriously,your reasoning sucks,you should really think of something about it.
Don't have any argument with you.Because always baseless accusations is easier than proving otherwise.

Seriously,your reasoning sucks,you should really think of something about it.
Don't have any argument with you.Because always baseless accusations is easier than proving otherwise.

Iranian nationals were caught in Thailand when of these bozos threw a gernade and it bounced back it him blowing away his legs. :D

If you play with fire you are bound to get burned. :flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom