What's new

Israeli TAVOR Assault Rifles

you dont usually put scope/sight on top of carry handle, you would have a hard time aiming your rifle, even I will perfer M4 over QBZ95 OR 97, and i am not a big fan of M4 either

lol u.all just got trolled by superboy

you dont usually put scope/sight on top of carry handle, you would have a hard time aiming your rifle, even I will perfer M4 over QBZ95 OR 97, and i am not a big fan of M4 either

lol u.all just got trolled by superboy

I'd take you all out with a Winchester repeater ! :smokin:

Your M4s and Tavors are no match for a Classic ! :p:

Accurate, reliable rifle.

121676_110951.jpg
Did not know that Turkey uses them too^^

In fact Tavor has extremely simple field strip (easier than AK-47). Thats it:

aan.jpg

7:00

Here is a nice comparison:

In short:

1) Muzzle break - Tavor win.
2) Gas system - both never had a single problem, but T97 has more adjustments.
3) Optics rails - Tavor clear win.
4) Charging handle - Tavor clear win.
5) Trigger - both had bad heavy factory triggers, but Tavor trigger can be improved.
6) Mag release - Tavor clear win.
7) Bolt release - Tavor clear win (T97 does not have one, u have to recharge).
8) Safety switch - Tavor clear win.
9) Mounting accessories - Tavor clear win.
10) Pistol grip and ergonomics - he likes T97 more.
11) Field strip and cleaning - T97 wins.
12) Balance - he likes T97 more.
13) Accuracy - Tavor wins.
14) Magazines - Tavor wins (can use all types).

What is T 97? Is that an upgraded QBZ-95 or what?

i love S&W more....

@Nihonjin1051 - Why is Jhungary always so serious in his replies ? o_O

Jhungary, I don't even know how to fire a regular gun let alone the gun that won the West....heck I picked up the name from one of those John Wayne Westerns ! :tsk:

I was just messing with you ! :tongue:

Nihonjin I'm so worried about my American Brother here; I sometimes wonder whether hes talking to me or a Corporal under him that if I continue to mess around with him he'd say 'stop being such a wise-arse Armstrong.....get down on the ground and gimme 50' ! :o:

Jhungary, I don't even know how to fire a regular gun let alone the gun that won the West....heck I picked up the name from one of those John Wayne Westerns ! :tsk:

Nihonjin I'm so worried about my American Brother here; I sometimes wonder whether hes talking to me or a Corporal under him that if I continue to mess around with him he'd say 'stop being such a wise-arse Armstrong.....get down on the ground and gimme 50' ! :o:

Lol...it never is like the ones in movies ma man.

Besides aren't we supposed to be serious at a defence forum :lol:

lol it should be something like this

You think thats funny? Wiseguy...
Drop and gimme 50...Mawhaha
....LOL...

Do bear on mind i was an officer, thats what a Buck Sergeant or a Top may say lol, i dont do that, as most i would have said, "reply with sir when you are talking to an officer" lol

Lol...it never is like the ones in movies ma man.

Besides aren't we supposed to be serious at a defence forum :lol:

but then we mess around a lot in war.....lol

Hahahahahhaha!! At least he'll be asking only 50! :) :)

Man just give few Tavor to our Chinese friends they will clone it and make it even better....:sniper:

Israel has the highest research and development spending % and the results are clear. They have their own rifles and their own first grade weapons. It shows the failure of muslim nations and the success of the Jews. Yom Kippur war and 6 day war all culminated in a failure of the arab world to defeat Israel on the battlefield.

There is much we can learn from Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom