What's new

Israeli Soldiers beaten by metal rodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where were we with the Israelis and Turks again?

Whatever happened to that tough talking Irani? :lol: I think he's done chanting slogans for one day..

ghotta say you talk alot come to canada ill teach you a nice lesson on how to respect you elders with a nice can of WHOOP ASSSS:yahoo::lol:

I live in zone 1. You come over here, and make sure you have health insurance.

Who said i supported anyone? The only thing i supported was Israeli soldiers defending themselves.

Defending from whom....:angry:...they atacked on ship........
They violeted.......:angry:

U mean to say that theif entered into ur home and when u tried to throw him out with bars..........he defended himelf by shooting on u...... so ur supporting theif act.

Wt a disappointed remark from Russain boy.

If color decides beauty then we are not anything In front of those in the west?? , Beauty Lies in the hands of beholder and some times Beer holder as Zaki or Black blood told the other day

hands or eyes?:what:

Being in international waters the israeli's had no right to board this ship they way they did so to be called civillized by some hero's here. Second again as some members stated if a robber a murder a rapest entered your home ,office car etc with force would you just stay there and welcome him with roses ... no hell NO iam glad that these bastards got a beating with poles or whatever .. it is sad that some members of the crew died. The world has changed you see for some of you dumbo's that seem to think bullying is allowed no its not we are all humans and people should be treated like humans what right did israel have to board this ship international waters none what so ever like in this case israel is just wrong point blank for those you don't like it just shut it its just sick what they did.

Ok, Mercy be upon You..... Due to some nice people Like you, I am unable to drop E-Nuke.... Next time watch out, As I will be posting rakhi sawant without make up, if anyone trolls.... Dont expect me to be as merciful as I am now

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol: oh god you made my night beacuse in canada its 2 am

Defending from whom....:angry:...they atacked on ship........
They violeted.......:angry:

U mean to say that theif entered into ur home and when u tried to throw him out with bars..........he defended himelf by shooting on u...... so ur supporting theif act.

Wt a disappointed remark from Russain boy.

Emotions aside, the Israelis had a blackade did they not? The Turkish ship ignored the blockad did it not?

Regardless of whether or not the Turkish ship was in international waters or not the Israelis borded it. What the Turkish ship should have done was comply but instead the Turks tryed to act like tough guys and as expected they lost, put it this way--when a normal person gets stopped by the police they usually comply and act in a civil manner even if they beleive they did nothing wrong and even if they beleive the police has no right to stop them. When tough guys gets pulled over they starts to act like they are above everyone else and at the end they get taken to jail for doing something stupid. It could have been a simple none eventiful situation but the passengers on board the ship had other ideas, very irrational ones.

listen ptldm3..cheap shot that you play always on this forum crying about people insulting you that is because you act moronic.

Secondly video is fake or real, while you side with criminals, Question was what was israel doing in the international waters attacking a vessel carrying aid for the civilians. Secondly even if you call those Turkish as crazy they've all the right to be crazy to beat the fuc.k out of israelis who attacked their ship and their people as to counter your argument those people had the right to defend themselves and their ship from the attacks. Get it through you skull.

What the Turkish ship should have done was comply

Very immature stupid statement by you. Why would a ship in the international waters comply with a nation whose has no right over that water. It is International domain they can roam freely and under no restrictions.
Israel is not police to roam in international waters harassing ships on their destined routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom