What's new

Israeli Soldiers beaten by metal rodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIMAAAAAAAAA CHYYYYYYYLLLLLLLL ..... our time is comeing .... and dont diss the ruskie hes VLADAMIR PUTIN :lol:

I'm moron?
DUMB ***, ISRAELIS ATTACKED THEM IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS!!!!!! WOULD YOU ******* DEFEND YOUR **** SUCKING SORRY *** OR NOT?!?!?
This is piracy.

I hope a thief enters your home and rapes your family and when you attack him with a pipe the police throws you in jail.
******* retard. Russians were always scum but now you're lowly **** sucking scums.

Israel has imposed a blockade on Gaza, the Turks were warned, did you expect the Israelis to back off?

I'm not saying the blockade is right, but if history has taught us anything its that Israel cannot be deterred by force. The Turks tried to muscle their way in and they were shown the door by the IN.

By the way, where were you tough guys? couldn't row your boat over in time? all you can do is cheer someone else on.

dsc03117b.jpg

^^^This is what the fag Nima looks like. Look at the big beak nose on his face. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about UGLY.

HAHAHA, you're calling the rest of us brown?

Have you seen your face?

wow calling him ugly lets see your preety faceses BABY TALK

If color decides beauty then we are not anything In front of those in the west?? , Beauty Lies in the hands of beholder and some times Beer holder as Zaki or Black blood told the other day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpointlessxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
If color decides beauty then we are not anything In front of those in the west?? , Beauty Lies in the hands of beholder and some times Beer holder as Zaki or Black blood told the other day

That is code talk for I am one ugly dark brown Indian. :hang2:

Who do you think he's talking about when he says 'brown people'??

Did you read his comments about Pakistanis? (I'll direct you if you haven't).

The best part is he's the same skin tone as I am, as are plenty of other Indians and Pakistanis, but the poor bastard thinks he's white :lol:

Its called an inferiority complex Nima, you might wanna see someone about that...

lol, you wish you were white. You will never be white.

You can kiss my milky white Pashtun azz.

If commandos decided to board my ship i would use my head and comply instead of fight them.

:lol: big difference between a theif or burglar entering a home and commandos boarding a ship.

Yea you're a moron :lol: and a scumbag.

Y ur supporting Devils (Israeel)

What was her fault

What was his fault ...........

What was his fault

israeli_crimes.jpg

Shame on those people who are supporting Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom