What's new

Israeli Soldiers beaten by metal rodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting hit with metal rods can be fatal and as such the Israeli soldiers had every right to defend themselves--anyone that disagrees is in denial, if a mob of crazy people, and yes those people were crazy, started kicking, punching and swinging metal rods at me i would do what ever it took to defend myself, it's that or take a beating and die.

Watching the video it's clear that the Turkish crew wasn't as inocent as what most people though them to be, and yes, it's unfortunate that people died but the Turkish ship should have acted civilized.

What proof do you have that this footage is real.
And the ship was in the international waters , what was Israeli navy
doing on it ?

Watch this video

Last edited by a moderator:
I have every rights to Convey my Point of View, But You got no rights to call me names and get personal with me..... If You dont like it, Move out, why call names???

you also have every right to bend over...... go on.

oh look, the stupid Ruskie is also bending over.
What a bunch of **** suckers these guys have become.

Shut it, i have an opinion, and who are you to call Russians stupid and **** suckers? am i suppost to share your view?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut it, i have an opinion, and who are you to call Russians stupid and **** suckers? am i suppost to share your view?

**** yes you are!
Agreeing with Israel on this matter is a criminal act.

What proof do you have that this footage is real.
And the ship was in the international waters , what was Israeli navy
doing on it ?

I don't have proof that's it is real, but you don't have proof that it fake. In my opionion the Blackhawk in the backround gives the video credibility, i don't know of anyone that happens to have blackhawks handy for these special occasions ;)

Every person is here to share his/Her view, If everyone has a same view, then this forum is either a Complaint box or vice versa.... This forum is made inorder to share and discuss every ones views, not just to bully others views by calling names and getting personal to defend Your view.... Understand?

**** yes you are!
Agreeing with Israel on this matter is a criminal act.

You my friend are a moron, lets see what you would do if you were being beaten by a mob brandishing metal rods, sticks, knives, and chaires.

^^^ probably why the world considers you Indians as **** suckers

Yeah and you Iranians are real hot shots ain't cha?

You sure talk a lot for someone that can't deal with a country the size of Israel. Chanting and throwing stones is about as far you'll get. Probably why the world thinks you're cavemen.

Yeah and you Iranians are real hot shots ain't cha?

You sure talk a lot for someone that can't deal with a country the size of Israel. Chanting and throwing stones is about as far you'll get. Probably why the world thinks you're cavemen.

well **** face I actually want Israel to exist and so do most Iranians. Who's throwing stones?
Also we're single handedly telling the world to **** off which is smtg incomprehensible for you brown tards who have done **** all but bend over for the white man.
And we Iranians live like lords compared to you brown tards. If we're cave men then you **** suckers are our butters scraping our cave floors. Now shut the **** up and clean my toilet like a good Indian **** sucker that you are.

You my friend are a moron, lets see what you would do if you were being beaten by a mob brandishing metal rods, sticks, knives, and chaires.

I'm moron?
DUMB ***, ISRAELIS ATTACKED THEM IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS!!!!!! WOULD YOU ******* DEFEND YOUR **** SUCKING SORRY *** OR NOT?!?!?
This is piracy.

I hope a thief enters your home and rapes your family and when you attack him with a pipe the police throws you in jail.
******* retard. Russians were always scum but now you're lowly **** sucking scums.

well **** face I actually want Israel to exist and so do most Iranians. Who's throwing stones?
Also we're single handedly telling the world to **** off which is smtg incomprehensible for you brown tards who have done **** all but bend over for the white man.
And we Iranians live like lords compared to you brown tards. If we're cave men then you **** suckers are our butters scraping our cave floors. Now shut the **** up and clean my toilet like a good Indian **** sucker that you are.

Yeah, while you 'tough guys' are busy 'flipping off' the world, we 'dumbass Indians' have tested Nuclear weapons, tested BM's, and now we have a clean chit that allows us to buy enriched Uranium from whomever we please despite pissing all over the NPT.

Lets see you top that, cave dweller.

You can only talk, that's it. You have nothing to show for yourself. Go ahead, revel in past glory, that's about all you'll have left when the Israelis are done with you.

dsc03117b.jpg

^^^This is what the fag Nima looks like. Look at the big beak nose on his face. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about UGLY.

I'm moron?
DUMB ***, ISRAELIS ATTACKED THEM IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS!!!!!! WOULD YOU ******* DEFEND YOUR **** SUCKING SORRY *** OR NOT?!?!?
This is piracy.

If commandos decided to board my ship i would use my head and comply instead of fight them.

I hope a thief enters your home and rapes your family and when you attack him with a pipe the police throws you in jail.

:lol: big difference between a theif or burglar entering a home and commandos boarding a ship.

******* retard. Russians were always scum but now you're lowly **** sucking scums.

Yea you're a moron :lol: and a scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom