What's new

Israeli Settler Lady: We will build our TEMPLE here

They looking to get nuked.
These Israelis are trained from a very young age to become radical — and we have our **** Liberals crying about Islamization of Pakistan. We need to get rid of our munafiqs within ASAP.

Lady is also saying something like that everyone apart from Jews is GOYIM (may be sub human)

BE THE LIGHT FOR GOYIM - She said

I don't think this is done yet.

Conflict may start again.

I read that there are companies who finance these Israeli settlers to steal Palestinian homes.

Lady is also saying something like that everyone apart from Jews is GOYIM (may be sub human)

BE THE LIGHT FOR GOYIM - She said

I don't think this is done yet.

Conflict may start again.

I read that there are companies who finance these Israeli settlers to steal Palestinian homes.
Goy means people in Hebrew. She did not say anything about subhumans. Don't make up nonsense.

there is nothing on this planet more ignorant and liar than a Zionist

is essential since Persian times the distinction between "a people (of Lords)" (HerrensVolk) and "the people of the Land" ("am ha'eretz") of "the land of Canaan"

This fundamental distinction is then applied to the other nations: "goyim"

You, you want to deceive these people, but you cannot deceive me, I have been brought up in this tradition and "my grandfather was a wandering Aramean"

Goy means people in Hebrew. She did not say anything about subhumans. Don't make up nonsense.

Well apologies for that - Didn't know that

But her's and her family's behavior reeks of arrogance like all other settlers financed by Israel

To understand it

imagine a British aristocrat who arrives at a train station and is full of "Dalits" (I think this is the word you know best) and then the aristocrat says with a scornful face: -"this is full of people"

there is nothing on this planet more ignorant and liar than a Zionist

is essential since Persian times the distinction between "a people (of Lords)" (HerrensVolk) and "the people of the Land" ("am ha'eretz") of "the land of Canaan"

This fundamental distinction is then applied to the other nations: "goyim"

You, you want to deceive these people, but you cannot deceive me, I have been brought up in this tradition and "my grandfather was a wandering Aramean"

lol

please just keep your mouth quiet; it does not belong here.

People like you are egging on the zionists and now the neo-nazi zionists.

You are a Jew. What do you and your folks believe in? Temple of Solomon must be build for your awaited king? Do you beleive in your awaited king?

Temple actual location was where the gihon spring orginates into the city not on the dome of the rock is. Even the wailing wall, where these Jews cries, is not the remains of second temple but actually is the remaining wall of the fort of Romans. Entire rock of dome and Al aqsa mosque is built on the remains of roman Fort. Jews got their history wrong
You are a Jew. What do you and your folks believe in? Temple of Solomon must be build for your awaited king? Do you beleive in your awaited king?
Its a core believe for orthodox jew. Actually awaited King or messiah legen d is found in nearly every religion and culture. Only Muslims and Christians believe is correct about the arrival of antichrist and christ.

you have every right to get your temple .long live jews .
as I said she cant built it because she don't knew where the inner sanctum that holy of holies were placed is and if she incidentally walk on that place she face the wrath of Yəhōwā

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom