What's new

Israeli Settler Lady: We will build our TEMPLE here

communism is Judaism it is said. the protocols and talmud should be exposed. plus purim and passover days thats when they do war on goyum. they went russia killed millions, stole its resources, its artifact, broke the church, the worse damage was atheism imposed on the masses, they were in Germany, they degraded that society and back stabbed it, they were alllowed in ottoman land turkey they infiltrated, destroyed her from within, they are in usa a country that was porgressive turned it into degenerate nation and bankrupt. you can write entire libraries just based on thier crimes. oh i missed out iran persia read about queen esther and killing of persians. india was the golden egg for hem under the name british empire they looted it and became industrialized and filthy rich. africa kimberly diamonds and so on.

Goy means people in Hebrew. She did not say anything about subhumans. Don't make up nonsense.

@4:04 - she said that gentils and Jews are not even supposed to eat at same table.
929D784D-A849-4899-AC03-F509D267A5E3.jpeg

Remind me Apartheid’s era with subhumans group.

Last edited:
This video is old one but not that old and is depicting the mindset and reality of what THEY think about us

Listen to the evil lady

somebody most inform her she cant build a temple there unless she manage accurately find the site of holy of holies

So much negativity from people that do not know what they are talking about.

First , with all good intention - no man can build the third temple. Such a temple can be built only with God's intervention and instruction. Without God's blessing it would be just another brick building.

Second . the temple is not meant just for the Jewish people , but rather his construction would represent the unity and peace between all man kind that is promised to come in the end of days.

'This is how the prophet Isaiah describes it :

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

. . .

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 2

if you recognize the second verse , it is because it is written on a wall near the UN building :

1622003202606.jpeg

I understand that different religions have ideas about how the end of days would look like. But i find that the differences are not that important.

In any case those are things that only the " Lord " can decide , so i say leave it to him to decide.

I for one , am going to be on my knees praying that such good days as described in the end of days prophecies would come .

And that the truth would reveal itself for the benefit of all man kind.

Amen

Where exactly to build the temple or , " house of the lord " once there is peace amongst nations and all of them wish to erect a house to worship together - in that time it would be just a dispute for the architects . . .

And who is better to decide on architecture design than the one who built the entire world , the heaven and the earth ?

~

somebody most inform her she cant build a temple there unless she manage accurately find the site of holy of holies

they have wall there , they can start building the temple .
Zionists are fascist by definition. This is why they are able to kill children and sleep at night.

They also believe non-jews are inferior.

so what ? that does not mean to deny their right to have their temple in jerusalem .

so what ? that does not mean to deny their right to have their temple in jerusalem .
Abrahamic religion are not as open to decipher as other religion like Hinduism , the wall is not important , they can have thousands of the walls but they nee to knew exact location of a room just to walk there safety and the third temple was not supposed to be of human design

Palestinians are native to these Lands, I guess the Israeli Jews learning the Genocide and stealing someone's Land and call it theirs from their White Partners.

You know why they want to build the Temple? As a brain-dead Bharti Hindu, you don't even know why they want a Temple there, what are their plans for Gentiles once their messiah shows up.

For those from non abrahamic religion I will give u an insight about the significance of this temple .
The temple of David had been destroyed twice Jews prophecies states once they build this temple their messiah will come and they will rule over gentle (non Jews) who they consider worse than dogs

For christians they believe once the temple is built Jesus will arrive again and they will rule the world

As for Muslims belief if or when the temple is built the antichrist (dajjal) will arrive . He would claim to be a god he will bring dead to life and make rain to prove his claims but he would be a liar , he will kill those who reject him that's before the end of times

For those from non abrahamic religion I will give u an insight about the significance of this temple .

This is no insight you give but a load of BS .

It says clearly that the gentiles would flock into the temple too , not only that they would be part of the work in the temple and that God would select priests from them :

" They will bring your family members from all nations as an offering to the LORD—on horses, in chariots, in wagons, on mules, and on camels—to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, like Israelites bringing an offering in purified containers to the LORD's house.

And I will also take of them for priests [and] for Levites, said the LORD .

Isaiah 66 , 21-22

Redemption is for all man kind not just the Jewish people.

Though personally i think one should consider excluding those on this forum who spread BS and hate . . .

~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom