What's new

Israeli Settler Lady: We will build our TEMPLE here

you on camel piss . :cheesy:

Here you go pal.

I'm asking you a genuine question. Most Israeli Jews, especially orthodox, want nothing to do with you. So stop pandering to them.

1620512465132.png

E1d_fEuXIBAOc5G.jpeg

We don't the jews, they are accually not islam's main enemy. But when time comes they will all be killed by the hands of the mujahedines. There is no escaping their faith

This video is old one but not that old and is depicting the mindset and reality of what THEY think about us

Listen to the evil lady

I support Jewish right to build a temple there. After all, they have only 1 state. If they can't build the temple there, it is like denying them the right to have a state.
Palestinians are native to these Lands, I guess the Israeli Jews learning the Genocide and stealing someone's Land and call it theirs from their White Partners.

You know why they want to build the Temple? As a brain-dead Bharti Hindu, you don't even know why they want a Temple there, what are their plans for Gentiles once their messiah shows up.
Palestinians are just Arabs who settled in Israel after Roman empire was defeated and Jerusalem conquered.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom