What's new

Israeli Settler Family Crying for deaths of family who left the UK

"Enemies of Israel" keeping Israel narrative and repeat it like parrots, forum bots need to be improved.

Last edited:
"Enemies of Israel" keeping Israel narrative and repeat it like parrots, forum bots need to be improved.

Can I ask
What the hell are you?

Nationality, religion etc your thought processes are convoluted.

Because you know....you will have your own baggage that you've attempted to hide as far as I can tell.

Lay your cards out.

And yet the Israeli state is still there. Where is your vaunted ummah?

Thank you for educating me. I appreciate it.

Backbone of US foreign policy since 1948; if not before. No changes there then.

It is very probable that Israeli terror forces killed this family to turn the media. Additionally it should be noted they were part of the steelers community not tourists. They were part of the global thieving Jewish network stealing palestinain land.

No sympathy from me...hope they rot

First of all,people crying in the funeral of their beloved,especially when the victims were two girls who were just driving by,is not "hilarious". Just like it's not "hilarious" when Israelis shoot at Palestinian girls walking back from school.

Second,the father and the family should be asked: "What were you doing in the West Bank? Who told you to build a house in the West Bank? Who told you to go live in the West Bank?"

But the father seems only to talk about the terror and evil. Why did you go live in Palestinian Authority territory?

If there is a cave with a bear inside and you go set up your tent outside the cave,what do you expect?
It's is hilarious..I mean if I see Hitler lovers crying for him I will say the same

Israelis are apthraid state 95% of countries agree on that it's what we call a universal Truth

Ro-bots everywhere in this thread repeating Israel state narrative.
You may as well be a bot yourself. Too much of a pussy to lay your cards out. Where are you from? What are your beliefs?

Let's remember, these people believe that they are the "Chosen" people and everyone else is a gutter rat. They work very cleverly and use their words wisely but under all that façade, is an ideology which is causing issues world over, not just in Palestine. They are heavily involved in engineering the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. A real scum of the earth sort of people, which is why as prophesised that once Imam Mehdi comes & Jesus A.S returns, these people will have nowhere to hide. they'll quite frankly be slaughtered. They cry crocodile tears like no other through the media machine they run to indoctrinate the masses. Sorry to see some Brown Sahibs also happily following their agenda. And those that do are in their camp as they have lost their Islam according to the Quran.

It is very probable that Israeli terror forces killed this family to turn the media. Additionally it should be noted they were part of the steelers community not tourists. They were part of the global thieving Jewish network stealing palestinain land.

No sympathy from me...hope they rot
They don't kill their own. And they don't need to. With what they do,they provoke Palestinians to reply and when they do,they reply with even bigger force.

They don't kill their own. And they don't need to. With what they do,they provoke Palestinians to reply and when they do,they reply with even bigger force.
Little do u know. Let me educate your zionist pompom waving brain.

If an israeli nazi is taken prisoner its Israeli military policy to bomb the hell out of the place killing the prisoner so the enemy has no leverage.
Zionist will do anything to promote their agenda and remember they colluded with the nazis.

Meanwhile this is what Jews do to you Christians. Enjoy

Educational.
From the mouth of a zionist. How they are brainwashed

Back
Top Bottom