What's new

Israeli Settler Family Crying for deaths of family who left the UK

Please don’t act classless as Jewish terrorists.

These girls if innocent civilians shouldn’t have been murdered.

Rather it’s the Jewish terrorist soldiers that should be targeted and attacked. And the head terrorist Netanyahu. They’re the ones responsible for the martyrs of Palestinians.

Anyway, this scene is something Palestianians live through everyday at the hands of Jewish terrorists so it’s understandable why no one manages to find sympathy when Israelis are killed
They aren’t really innocent they will serve in the Israeli army that kills Palestinians.

You may as well be a bot yourself. Too much of a pussy to lay your cards out. Where are you from? What are your beliefs?

A typical Roman

A typical Roman-Western

It is natural for them to identify with Domination and Colonialism and Imperialism which is the purest form of tyranny, plus tons of ignorance.

A Westerner is a complete ignoramus who thinks he owns the world.

They are to be seen as little children or as madmen worthy of pity in case they are not complete fanatics.

They aren’t really innocent they will serve in the Israeli army that kills Palestinians.
their whole,population undergoes military trainings, so no civilians there. Beside even by international law all occupants beyond 1967 borders are legitimate targets.

I don't know which thinker said that "fascism is colonialism for Europeans".

And indeed the army of the Spanish fascists (1936-) treated the Spaniards as if they were Algerians or Vietnamese.

They don't kill their own. And they don't need to. With what they do,they provoke Palestinians to reply and when they do,they reply with even bigger force.
So you agree the nazis are the provokers and start every fight

You can't make this up

@Foinikas

Your friends need to go back to where they come from...maybe you Greeks can have them
I think they're more of your friends. I'm starting to think you're a crypto-Zio yourself. Just like you constantly talk about homosexual things for some weird reason. Hmm...

And indeed the army of the Spanish fascists (1936-) treated the Spaniards as if they were Algerians or Vietnamese.
They weren't exactly fascists. They were...a different kind of nationalism. But why don't you also mention how the Spanish Republic treated the non-desirable Spaniards just before the Alcamiento and during?

The red terror in and the radical change of society was what forced the officers to rebel against the Second Republic.

I think they're more of your friends. I'm starting to think you're a crypto-Zio yourself. Just like you constantly talk about homosexual things for some weird reason. Hmm...

They weren't exactly fascists. They were...a different kind of nationalism. But why don't you also mention how the Spanish Republic treated the non-desirable Spaniards just before the Alcamiento and during?

The red terror in and the radical change of society was what forced the officers to rebel against the Second Republic.
Ummm. Mirroring you gay zionazi fantasies towards me doesn't matter because a slave of the Jews dancing to a rainbow flag with a pompom can only be you. Have a nice day

I notice you have nothing to say about jews spitting on the Christian nuns. Makes me think u are Israeli jew rather than a gay (happy) Greek. You defend nazi Jews all day and no comment on persecution of Christians

Ummm. Mirroring you gay zionazi fantasies towards me doesn't matter because a slave of the Jews dancing to a rainbow flag with a pompom can only be you. Have a nice day

I notice you have nothing to say about jews spitting on the Christian nuns. Makes me think u are Israeli jew rather than a gay (happy) Greek. You defend nazi Jews all day and no comment on persecution of Christians
You have so much hate in your heart...why?

Perfectly described @Foinikas, only missing thing, he has no balls to openly admit he's a Zio balls licker 🤣😂

Why do I have to read 7 pages in this thread

When there’s only one task and solution to this problem.

Arabization. Get to work you lazy scum, stop typing. Arabize them

Back
Top Bottom