What's new

Israeli intelligence minister invites Saudi crown prince to visit

King don't represent his people :o: because it's not democracy!???
That's lame..:hitwall:

Talk about China then... Chinese don't get to elect their leaders as well..:lol::lol:

Lol.... Keep whining about apartheid... Arab Muslims and Christians who obey Israeli rules are enjoying their lives unlike that of the other Arab countries where mulim leaders kill their own Muslim populations... Denying their rights and so.... Assad bombing his own populations with Iran help.. Maliki in Iraq butchering the Sunni minorities.. And funny Iranians jailing the young kids for dancing to an pop song on the street :lol: well while Pakistan doesn't even recognize Ahmadiyya and butchering them, and there're those poor Kurds .. :tup:

Problems in China, Pakistan and Iran are not going to change the Double Standards of US about the Arab Kingdoms.

Bahraini King is not the representative of Bahrain's population.

Also Palestinian people don't want to live under Israel. So stop occupying their land in name of giving them golden spoon. Just follow the UN resolutions and stop your apartheid attitude. Blaming Arabs for wrong doings is not going to make your occupation legal.

Problems in China, Pakistan and Iran are not going to change the Double Standards of US about the Arab Kingdoms.

What the hell are you talking!!??! Why are you jumping here and there with no logic..
Why don't you worry about the double standards of Muslims first

Bahraini King is not the representative of Bahrain's population.

Says who !?? You

Also Palestinian people don't want to live under Israel. So stop occupying their land in name of giving them golden spoon. Just follow the UN resolutions and stop your apartheid attitude. Blaming Arabs for wrong doings is not going to make your occupation legal.

Then they can go to their land ... The Arabia, Jews are there is Israel long before the Arab came.. call it whatever you want., It's their own stupidity that they didn't agree for palastine in 49.. don't blame others for your own stupidity

discussing the next steps... saudi let coalition against lebanon? :)

I didn't respect arabs before. now I think my left shoe has more value than most gulf arab lives to me. sad so sad that they don't even care

suddenly a rubs are not evil anymore lol!what a waste of decades of propaganda!

Israel's intelligence minister wants Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to visit, his spokesman said, in what would be a historic trip involving two nations with no official diplomatic ties.
Yisrael Katz told Saudi news website Elaph on Wednesday that Israel would be happy to host the influential crown prince amid rumours of rapprochement between the two countries.

Pakistan has co-op with Mossad during the peak regime of Zia..so we should be last one to raise fingers.
Israel and KSA are two heavy weights of middle east, their co-op can easily put a wall in the path of Iran, Turkey and their illegitimate proxy Qatar.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom