What's new

Israeli intelligence minister invites Saudi crown prince to visit

No, I'm getting into discussion with you. You are claiming KSA government is bad for Muslims but you don't think so about anyone else, especially parties you praise or prefer. You are a hypocrite there is no doubt it unfortunately. Hopefully you change yourself one day and your beliefs originate from Islam and not based on your political attachment to certain countries and nations. This is your problem, and it's not good. You and many other Muslims are that way and you guys need to fear God and return to him.

You will never get into discussion with me I know because you also know the truth. Like the Palestinian Abbas said all Arabs are with Palestine but Arab Leaders are not.

You will never get into discussion with me I know because you also know the truth. Like the Palestinian Abbas said all Arabs are with Palestine but Arab Leaders are not.

Supporting Palestine politically is not one of 5 pillars of Islam and disregarding everything else about Islam with excuse that you support Palestine with rhetoric, is of course unacceptable. I'm not getting into discussion with person that disregards all tenets of Islam, does not condemn other injustices(which he supports because it's his side), does not pay attention to corruption or mistreatment or poverty in Muslim world and is a big hypocrite. So if this your political ideology, keep it that and stuff dragging Islam into this because clearly you could care less about Islam or following Islam, your God is Iran and you associate following Islam with following Iran's political ideology in region. Not even Iranians behave like you. There is something seriously wrong with you but if that's what you want to believe then have at it.

As long as you don't drag Islam into it as Islam is innocent from people like you.

Supporting Palestine politically is not one of 5 pillars of Islam and disregarding everything else about Islam with excuse that you support Palestine with rhetoric, is of course unacceptable. I'm not getting into discussion with person that disregards all tenets of Islam, does not condemn other injustices(which he supports because it's his side), does not pay attention to corruption or mistreatment or poverty in Muslim world and is a big hypocrite. So if this your political ideology, keep it that and stuff dragging Islam into this because clearly you could care less about Islam or following Islam, your God is Iran and you associate following Islam with following Iran's political ideology in region. Not even Iranians behave like you. There is something seriously wrong with you but if that's what you want to believe then have at it.

As long as you don't drag Islam into it as Islam is innocent from people like you.

Seriously You think that you have a Palestinian Flag that I will consider you a Palestinian? You want to expose me that I am sided with Iran and I will be cursed by Muslims try your best my friend I am openly saying that you. I am only talking about Palestine issue not Irani. Israel and Saudis want to bring in Iran not me. I am just asking a simple question Why is Saudis not buying weapons to fight with Israel? What is distance from northern Saudi border to West Bank and from Southern Saudi border to Sana?

Seriously You think that you have a Palestinian Flag that I will consider you a Palestinian? You want to expose me that I am sided with Iran and I will be cursed by Muslims try your best my friend I am openly saying that you. I am only talking about Palestine issue not Irani. Israel and Saudis want to bring in Iran not me. I am just asking a simple question Why is Saudis not buying weapons to fight with Israel? What is distance from northern Saudi border to West Bank and from Southern Saudi border to Sana?

Response I expected, you are not going to change Allah will not help someone like you, you are a lost being forever.

Response I expected, you are not going to change Allah will not help someone like you, you are a lost being forever.

You want me to curse Iran for fighting for Palestine? Make it clear I will do it cause you think it is the right path?

These are the Saudis I love

You want me to curse Iran for fighting for Palestine? Make it clear I will do it cause you think it is the right path?

These are the Saudis I love

I want you to recognize what is right and what is wrong. You should not support wrongdoing of any Muslim country. Iran has wrongdoings as does Saudi, you however are inclined to support Iran out of your beliefs. PS, Iran never got in a war with Israel. Also Saddam(who you don't like) did actually strike Israel. I'm sure you weren't supporting his regime then. Being on the right path(just the political obligations of Muslim, not including the other social and personal obligations) is not supporting any regime until they all renounce their regional agendas and domestic corruption and dictatorial abuse of the people. Just because someone says he's against Israel does not make him a good Muslim. It all depends on the context. As a Muslim in this time and age, you should refrain from openly supporting any regime/parties because their wrongdoings far outdo their right doings. Until you do that, I will not take you seriously.

Why don't Iran or Pakistan attack Usrael with long range missiles? this the same as your questions about KSA.. the reason is simple.. read again the underlined word..
As for who represented KSA in the OIC summit.. I have provided you the most recent video where you can see him personally.. So, please do not try to argue for the sake of arguing.. use your mind clearly and without bias or malice..

Why don't Iran or Pakistan attack Usrael withlong range missiles? the this the same as your questions about KSA.. the reason is simple.. read again the underlined word..
As for who represented KSA in the OIC summit.. I have provided you the most recent video where you can see him personally.. So, please do not try to argue for the sake of arguing.. use your mind clearly

That is the OIC secretory he has to be there in every meeting even if the meeting was against Saudis it's self.

This is the Saudi king that cared for Muslims

While making this speech he is shaking with grief.

If half of the of sessions they've held addressing the origins of the missile fired by Houthis at Saudi had been held about the aggressor and punishing it then war was over alreadt.
If they need to hold long exhausting meetings to find out who provided Hothis with weapons I could tell you by my eyes closed that it's Americans, England and other western countries that have provided Saudis and their coalition with weapons, training and and have giving them green light to bomb hell out of Yemeni people even once they took them out of the black list ...
So American could go to hell with every one work with them.

Islamic world suffers from poverty mostly because of sanctions, western countries have tried to keep us weak and poor, so that we never could support each other. And instead they helped governments like Shah of Iran, Ale-Saud, Ale-Nahyan etc that are corrupt to the core and pawns to US regime, these illegal kingdoms are/were supporting Israel indirectly or directly. With all the threats that we are facing, you are jumping at Muslims who support Palestine?!!! Why dude?

Pakistanis are facing different kinds of threats so do the others. But with all those threats/sanctions still they try to raise their voices and support Palestinians.

If you cannot help, please stay silent. Once i asked not to engage with pro Palestinian folks, you are not listening as it seems. Nationalists also hate pro-Palestine folks, please leave us alone.

Country has the rights to have relationships with any country they want if they think it can benefit them... Why do you jump on this issue!!??

Instead of bashing KSA why don't you go and climb on the heads of the Muslim countries that already have relationship with Israel

Country has the rights to have relationships with any country they want if they think it can benefit them... Why do you jump on this issue!!??

While there is no Democracy in these countries and their kings don't represent their people, but still US support their government and weaponize them till teeth.
These kings seek legitimacy from US and not from their people.

And No country should have relations with Apartheid state of Israel, even if it benefits it. Not until Israel stops the illegal settlements and stop violating the UN resolutions and stop usurping the rights and land of Palestinians.

Maybe he wants to visit Israel's capital of Jerusalem. He's more than welcome to break the ice and come visit. :cheers:

While there is no Democracy in these countries and their kings don't represent their people, but still US support their government and weaponize them till teeth.
These kings seek legitimacy from US and not from their people.

And No country should have relations with Apartheid state of Israel, even if it benefits it. Not until Israel stops the illegal settlements and stop violating the UN resolutions and stop usurping the rights and land of Palestinians.

King don't represent his people :o: because it's not democracy!???
That's lame..:hitwall:

Talk about China then... Chinese don't get to elect their leaders as well..:lol::lol:

Lol.... Keep whining about apartheid... Arab Muslims and Christians who obey Israeli rules are enjoying their lives unlike that of the other Arab countries where mulim leaders kill their own Muslim populations... Denying their rights and so.... Assad bombing his own populations with Iran help.. Maliki in Iraq butchering the Sunni minorities.. And funny Iranians jailing the young kids for dancing to an pop song on the street :lol: well while Pakistan doesn't even recognize Ahmadiyya and butchering them, and there're those poor Kurds .. :tup:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom