What's new

Israeli inquiry: Flotilla raid was legal

if they would say opposite,you will be crying here and calling them anti-semites.

the same could be said about you, in fact you are the one who is whining now, so what is the point in your post? to whine?

it is what it is, we all awaiting to the UN conclusion report to investigation

the same could be said about you, in fact you are the one who is whining now, so what is the point in your post? to whine?

it is what it is, we all awaiting to the UN conclusion report to investigation

as you see im not accusing americans for being racist.so the same cant be said about me.my point is you are exploiting the holocaust and anti-semitism and this is disgusting.thats what im saying muchacho..

Are you f#ing serious? it doesn't suit the Turkish agenda, you said if it were the opposite we would whine, what you do is exactly the same! WHINING, now Turks aren't famous for being highly intelligent but one don't have to be in order to see the parallels, so i will call it as acute denial...

Are you f#ing serious? it doesn't suit the Turkish agenda, you said if it were the opposite we would whine, what you do is exactly the same! WHINING, now Turks aren't famous for being highly intelligent but one don't have to be in order to see the parallels, so i will call it as acute denial...

read my post again,again and again.such a bigot...

Look up the DemocracyNow video, which the IDF missed and was smuggled out, it clearly shows Israeli minister pleading at the ships via megaphone to stop shooting and IDF firing on the ship before landing on it.

Look up the DemocracyNow video, which the IDF missed and was smuggled out, it clearly shows Israeli minister pleading at the ships via megaphone to stop shooting and IDF firing on the ship before landing on it.
U are hallucinating. If Israel shot prior landing there would not be a huge crowd on deck.

Everything is legal for Israel guys... Useless and pointless discussion... It is legal to kill people and rob them of their land... It is legal to kill children using toy bombs... does anyone in their right mind think they ll do justice over the inferior Arabs and Turks (and Pakistanis)... heh...

Cancers require radical surgery... That is the cure for Israel...

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Mehmet... The Israeli minister was probably saying... Kill em all...

Israeli inquiry: Flotilla raid was legal - Israel News, Ynetnews

According to Israel, the illegal settlements are also legal to built despite the fact that the whole world including the UN says its illegal. America is equally responsible for the atrocities of israel in the occupied land.

Everything is legal for Israel guys... Useless and pointless discussion... It is legal to kill people and rob them of their land... It is legal to kill children using toy bombs... does anyone in their right mind think they ll do justice over the inferior Arabs and Turks (and Pakistanis)... heh...

Cancers require radical surgery... That is the cure for Israel...

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Mehmet... The Israeli minister was probably saying... Kill em all...

Well said bro.

International laws do not work for Israel and USA. They are above laws. I think rest of world(especially Muslim countries) must stand against them and i think we must make new and fair an UN.

It's okay, I can understand where you're coming from. But he did have point in his comparison with a rat, exaggeration prompts understanding. He probably wanted to point out the difference between turks and arabs.

With this attitude no wonder the Israelis promptly dispatched 9 of your kind to Poseidon.

I dont understand how you can compare killing of 9 violent grown male protestors to planned systematic murder of millions of innocent people, including children women and elderly.

Last year Iranian soldiers killed some 20 Turkish shepherds and no one cared. Erdogan wanted confrontation with Israel and he got it.

Attacking military men with iron rods was not smart act indeed.

I am sure judges in comission (including foreign observers David Trimblel and Ken Watkin) know much more about international law than you.

You can clearly see on video footages how soldiers were attacked with rods before they could even step on the ship.

No one was seriously harmed on other 6 ships of flotilla, can you tell me why?
You know it's not hard to imagine the SS recruits being trained by their superiors with similar persuasions of "it's just a few Jews, it's not like were going to kill them all".

Murder is murder and the fact is the IDF killed humanitarians at see in international waters. The IDF if they truly did have cause for concern could have easily disabled the ship and towed to someplace were they could have conducted an inspection once the flotilla entered Israeli national waters.

The maritime laws the IDF use as justification on boarding the Mavi Marmara applies to merchant vessels in times of war and under no circumstances are civilian vessels even if suspected of carrying armaments are allowed to be boarded/attacked in international waters.

P.S: Do you have a source regarding the murder of 20 Turkish men by Iranians?

U are hallucinating. If Israel shot prior landing there would not be a huge crowd on deck.
I am not, look it up.

It was posted by Democracy Now and then tell me if I am smoking the peace pipe or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom