What's new

Israeli inquiry: Flotilla raid was legal

19 is not a boy by any means. And he explicitly wished to became a martyr before sailing.

UNHRC is a joke with zero credibility. When they will kick ot all its undemocratic members then we could consider it seriously.

First of all much less than 1000. Secondly in same year Sri Lanka killed some 20,000, Saudi Arabia killed 6,000 in Yemen and no one knows how many were killed by Pakistan (we only know that counter terrorist operation in 2009 caused 3 million refugees). And I dont blame these countries. Its very complicated to fight against terrorists who hide among civilians.

As result of Cast lead rocket attacks drastically droped and civilians are not killed from both sides.

hey dont bring pakistan into this, its a very complicated matter, and 95% pakistanis think that army is not doing well by killing those pakistanis, they are against it.... not like israel, israel is not killing jews but the palestinians whom they have occupied who otherwise demand a separation

there are doubts that indians and americans themselves are arming those terrorists

the US is only targeting innocent civilians through drones, and pakistanis hate americans for that...

and about the jokes u have written it has made my day i laughed hard, had a good day, so thanks for that

1 day 1 man on the bag with a mini nuclear bomb ll finish the jews if they go with this mind.they made much enemies which they cant deal with.

Israeli inquiry: Flotilla raid was legal

oh yea and we dont have any single doubt of your neutrality..i thought greeks are the funniest ones but recently i find these jewish guys even funnier.. but when you guys stop coming turkey our tourism sector really harmed deadly.. Total number could be 26.1 ml... unfortunately only 26 ml without you .. but there is good news also, the hotels association reported that in 2010, theft rate has decreased in hotels which means hotels' incomes increased as much as capable of filling the gap of israeli tourists.. :azn:
for me, this flotilla incident has been discussed enough.

I see that you guys are drowned in self righteousness even when murdering 1000 civilians you try to defend it by, let me restate what i wrote in another post " Saudi Arabia killed 6,000 in Yemen so ours is justified" that is beyond any levels of comprehension.

So according to you PCHR is completely bullocks but IDF's numbers are 100% credible? Are you kidding a baby? IDF did the killing, do you think an organization that claims it killed (now i give you th IDF estimate) 295 civillians in 20 days are credible? I think you need to re educate yourself as a human being. Even if IDF killed 295 civillians (which can't be true in 1000 dimensions) it is still a mass slaughter of people. How can you guys defend such atrocities?

If your country continues this path, i am pretty sure you are nearing your end. As the world watches a terrorist state committing crimes of magnitude that can be compared to any bloody event in history.
Crime is firing rockets at civilians. Crime is firing rockets from civilian neighborhoods. Crime is supporting those terrorists. Fighting these terrorists is not a crime.

As for Palestinian numbers. I remember they talking about 600 killed in Jenin and later UN inquiry showed 52.

Btw where did you get these numbers concerning Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka? Exaggeration is not an art...
Google is your friend. I hope Erdogan did not ban it yet.

Ynetnews is one of the most biased newspaper with heavy zionist agenda. I follow this newspaper to read the comments which always makes my day. At least haaretz has some guts in presenting more balanced articles.

Crime is firing rockets at civilians. Crime is firing rockets from civilian neighborhoods. Crime is supporting those terrorists. Fighting these terrorists is not a crime.

As for Palestinian numbers. I remember they talking about 600 killed in Jenin and later UN inquiry showed 52.

Google is your friend. I hope Erdogan did not ban it yet.

First, im from denmark. Second, erdogan's party is way more mannered and just than your clowns in suits in Israel.

Also you got the definition of crime wrong.

Crime is slaughtering 1000 civillians for every israeli soldier, crime is jailing a whole country. Crime is illegally occupying lands. Crime is destroying 100s of thousands of families, homes and hopes. If you want to know crime, just follow Israel, youll get the point. Can someone ban these israelis who openly support terrorism? I think its time

Ynetnews is one of the most biased newspaper with heavy zionist agenda. I follow this newspaper to read the comments which always makes my day. At least haaretz has some guts in presenting more balanced articles.

No, just suit your view.
Ynet didnt do the inquiry...
Turkish intelligence never ceases to amaze me.

As does israeli brutality and intelligence nor. First class brutality and methods of justification "arabs kill more in yemen so we can kill a few thousands, no problem" go for it!

First, im from denmark.
Good so there is no fear that your Google will be banned one day.

Second, erdogan's party is way more mannered and just than your clowns in suits in Israel.
Kissing with butcherers from Sudan and crying about Gaza children in same time its really wonderful. Especially since infant mortality in Gaza is much lower than in Turkey. Leading Stalin style processes against own army officers is also very civilized.

Also you got the definition of crime wrong.
So firing rockets at civilians is not a crime? Interesting.

Crime is slaughtering 1000 civillians for every israeli soldier, crime is jailing a whole country. Crime is illegally occupying lands. Crime is destroying 100s of thousands of families, homes and hopes. If you want to know crime, just follow Israel, youll get the point.
It would be a crime it was true, fortunately its just Hamas propaganda.

Can someone ban these israelis who openly support terrorism? I think its time
Unlike Erdogans friends from Hamas I never support targeting of civilians.

Good so there is no fear that your Google will be banned one day.

Kissing with butcherers from Sudan and crying about Gaza children in same time its really wonderful. Especially since infant mortality in Gaza is much lower than in Turkey. Leading Stalin style processes against own army officers is also very civilized.

So firing rockets at civilians is not a crime? Interesting.

It would be a crime it was true, fortunately its just Hamas propaganda.

Unlike Erdogans friends from Hamas I never support targeting of civilians.

Hmmm, you never support targeting of civillians yet you support israel's military actions which heavily target civillians. Hmmm what to make out of this?

I'm sorry, but what you have just written is beyond pathetic. But i do however understand your admiration for Israel, considering your country's history. You have been a colony of The British Empire for almost a century. That is so low, and you expecting something from Israel is even more pathetic.

What do we expect from a nation of such actions? Well isn't it obvious the usual: killing civillians like killing flies. In their eyes people other than Israelis are worthless. But their time is coming to an end, in the end justice will prevail (BATMAAAAN!)

You have quite a knee to write Cr@p like this considering your country is infamous for being israel's biggest arab ally. Hypocrite.
Ah yes of course. India is low for being a British colony. If a Pakistani had written something condemning Israel I'm sure you would have lauded him for "Bravely fighting off the British despite haveing being ruled for a century"

it was illegal......no doubt about it but ppl must understand that they had their reasons and any country would have done the same.......

any way asking the israelys to investigate their own illegal action is like asking the taliban to investigate and find out if killing ppl in the name of allah is illegal
(btw i am in no way implicating that the israelies are like the taliban)

You have quite a knee to write Cr@p like this considering your country is infamous for being israel's biggest arab ally. Hypocrite.
Ah yes of course. India is low for being a British colony. If a Pakistani had written something condemning Israel I'm sure you would have lauded him for "Bravely fighting off the British despite haveing being ruled for a century"

Is this for real? Biggest ARAB ally, do you really mean this? :rofl:
You think Turks are Arab? What's your level of education, primary school? Firstly, israelis are much more "arab" than turks, secondly Turkey IS NOT an Arabic country.

Is this for real? Biggest ARAB ally, do you really mean this? :rofl:
You think Turks are Arab? What's your level of education, primary school? Firstly, israelis are much more "arab" than turks, secondly Turkey IS NOT an Arabic country.

Fine? Israels biggest muslim ally? And you think I give a shyte to know the difference between turks and arabs?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom