What's new

Israeli imaginary nuclear weapons

Do you believe Israel has nuclear weapons?

• Total voters
"The Europeans and the Americans support Israel because of their hate for Islam and the Middle East"

No

"Our colonial project" (Jabotinsky) in "the land of Canaan" is the core of the Judeo-Roman/Christian religion

The Great Rag Doll in the hands of ventriloquists in their pamphlets (also called the hard core of the "old testament") says (1) there is "a people (of lords)" and (2) a population, "the people of the land" ("am ha'eretz") who (3) must be subdued and enslaved

The Romans said (ca. 400-600): -how could we not have thought of such a true religion?

Western empires ... from the Portuguese, Spanish, French empires ... to its culmination in the Anglo-empire 1.0 and Anglo-empire 2.0 are diverse expressions of the same Biblical spirit

Lol, there were no brutality against jews by nazis too.

Fighting against colonialism is a human right.

I like this explanation. Hopefully you will stick to this narrative in future too...

Useless jewy rants...

I have a question for you. You agree it was good the spanish kicked the muslims out and you also support us Greeks as we smashed the Ottoman Empire out of Greece?

Or do you see "fight against colonialism" only as good when muslims do it?

Who (ca. 711) were the "Spaniards" (?)

Muslims, Jews and Christian-Romans from southern Spain (from Seville and Cordoba) or the Goths-Christians in Toledo

"Jezabel (Isabel) and the damn Fernando" ...

In short: it seems to me that you are a Greek angry with the Turks who happen to be Muslims, and from there you want to rewrite the entire history of the Mediterranean since Pharaoh ThutMoses III

I have a question for you. You agree it was good the spanish kicked the muslims out and you also support us Greeks as we smashed the Ottoman Empire out of Greece?
Those were not Muslim lands as majority of the natives didn't became Muslims. Thats why we don't claim them as Muslim lands. Do we?

Palestine is completely opposite. You Euros forcefully dumped your jewy trash on Palestine and created problems for us.
Or do you see "fight against colonialism" only as good when muslims do it?
Simply put, you should not claim a single millimeter of Muslim land. As history can tell you you can't hold it permanently. Your beloved Israel is yet to out live the last crusader state that occupied Palestine.

Currently we Muslims are "very weak" in everyway, yet you can see us growing not just with high birthrates with high conversation rates too...

Anyways, enjoy and cheerlead Israel as long as you can...

Those were not Muslim lands as majority of the natives didn't became Muslims. Thats why we don't claim them as Muslim lands. Do we?

Palestine is completely opposite. You Euros forcefully dumped your jewy trash on Palestine and created problems for us.

Simply put, you should not claim a single millimeter of Muslim land. As history can tell you you can't hold it permanently. Your beloved Israel is yet to out live the last crusader state that occupied Palestine.

Currently we Muslims are "very weak" in everyway, yet you can see us growing not just with high birthrates with high conversation rates too...

Anyways, enjoy and cheerlead Israel as long as you can...

Does your god allow you to call people trash?

In christianity we dont call people trash since all are children of god. Guess thats different in your religion.

You also forgot to mention the rising amount of muslims who call themself atheist. In Iran they are already a majority.

Give me a break, shut up. You portrait yourselves as if you're victims and people can do you wrong while you can't do the same to them.
You're not even telling the truth.

Each time someone insulted Muhammed in Europe some Muslim "refugee" shoots him up or cut off his head

There is no brutality against alleged "Palestinian" people. On the other side there is terrorism by those same people.
Muslims started a war against Israel and lost, it's now rightful Israeli land. It was rightful Israeli land before Islam even existed and before the first Arab left the Arabian Peninsula.

I agree about the gender stuff. That's fucked up and should be changed.
Right, but tell me more about those "evil Palestinian terrorists". The Jews are not entitled to their own dedicated state which is also considered holy by Christians and Muslims alike.

You think those Jews really care about the Palestinians? They're Netorei Karta. They will support anyone opposing Israel. They believe it isn't the time yet to create Israel, and once they believe it is the time they will support a newly built Israel. It's not out of love for the Palestinian people or the hatred for what Israel does to the Palestinians, they really don't care.

Anyways, they're wrong. They're less than 1% of Jews with some funny idiotic religious view that Israel needs to be built only when the Messiah comes.

Its Israeli land lol. Muslims don't belong in Israel. Just like they don't belong to Europe, not in Asia, not even in Arab countries. They belong in Saudi Arabia, that's where they originated from.
So who are you to call us ethnical cleansers and occupiers, when you are the largest standing occupying force in the world, with 56 countries you've conquered?

Those counties you've conquered would beg to receive the treatment the Palestinians get from Israel by the way.

Just listen to yourself

You are no different to how Hitler treated the Jews. He too said they don't belong in Europe.

Anyway. The creator of mankind will decide your fate. We trust His judgement. Over and out.

Right, but tell me more about those "evil Palestinian terrorists". The Jews are not entitled to their own dedicated state which is also considered holy by Christians and Muslims alike.
Arab attacks against Jews predate all Jewish attacks against the Arabs. It took 17 years from the first Arab attack on the Jews to the first Jewish attack on the Arabs, so don't start giving me incidents from 1948. Irgun and Lehi did revenge actions after any terror attack by the Arabs.
1640024776779.png

Hamas hides in civilian areas, plants weapons and builds tunnels in schools, refugee camps etc

Making civilian areas, including schools, viable targets.
Just listen to yourself

You are no different to how Hitler treated the Jews. He too said they don't belong in Europe.

Anyway. The creator of mankind will decide your fate. We trust His judgement. Over and out.
No, you listen to yourself.

You claim Jews are illegal occupiers while each and *EVERY* single one of 56 Muslim nations is built upon death and conquest.
Hypocritical.

Some of you claim all Jews in Israel are Europeans that have nothing to do with Israel yet here you are, millions of Muslims that migrated to Europe that have nothing to do with Europe.
Hypocritical.

If you delegitimize Israel and the Jews in Israel, you delegitimize yourself.

"Our colonial project"

Ze'ev Jabotinsky was Russian and his secretary Polish: Benzion Netanyahu

"Our colonial project" (Jabotinsky) was founded by Russians and Poles

Judaism in Greek and Roman times was an enormously widespread religion, in particular it spread like wildfire among women, and continued to spread until the late Antiquity when it closed in on itself

Of the three branches (Mizrahim, Sefardim, Askenazim) the latter thrived in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth ...

... thanks to an intermediary role in the "Totempole":

(A) Catholic ruling class
(B) yiddish people
(C) Christian peasantry

This paradise (for A and B) was destroyed when the "Flood" came

In the 19th century part of the Yiddish people emigrated to the United States, another part later became Bolsheviks, another part went elsewhere, and another part founded "our (bloody) colonial project"

Does your god allow you to call people trash?
My god allow me to call trashy people trash. Israeli colonialists are euro trash dumped on Palestine.
In christianity we dont call people trash since all are children of god. Guess thats different in your religion.
Lol, dont lecture me about your man modified Christianity. You Christians have killed more human beings than others combined. And you're trying to take morale high ground!
You also forgot to mention the rising amount of muslims who call themself atheist.
And you think we count them (atheist) as Muslims? Lol...
In Iran they are already a majority.
Iraq had nukes too...

So we're not the Zionist overlords that control the entire west, we're just slaves of the west, great.

It really is irrelevant, Israel has never threatened to wipe anyone off the map like Iran does daily.
Israel doesn't arm terrorist groups like Iran does.

You have wiped out Palestine almost completely from the map, and one doesn't really need to use the "N" word to be threatening. Israel is a threat to Iran in every possible sense of the word.

You claim Jews are illegal occupiers
Yep you are euro trash dumped on Palestine by other euros.
while each and *EVERY* single one of 56 Muslim nations is built upon death and conquest.
Lol, what? Almost every Muslim country is populated with native majority.

Building nation by wiping out natives is a Christian and Jewish thing. NOT muslim...
Some of you claim all Jews in Israel are Europeans that have nothing to do with Israel
Yep, you are euro jew just like Im Bengali muslim. I have no claim on arabian land just because Im a muslim and you can't have a claim on arabian land just because you are a jew.
millions of Muslims that migrated to Europe that have nothing to do with Europe.
As if non euro Muslims are claiming to be native of Europe! Lol
If you delegitimize Israel and the Jews in Israel, you delegitimize yourself.
Lol, you are euro trash dumped on Palestine by other euros. Nobody wants you thats why nazis had to gas you...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom