What's new

Israeli imaginary nuclear weapons

Do you believe Israel has nuclear weapons?

• Total voters
Most problems you create for yourself. 🙂👍
Lots of our problems are our own creation. But, most of our problems are created by your kind man. Like, creation and keeping israel alive, destabilizing and killing millions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc...
As for your 2 billion mark, dont forget to put those who say they are muslims on paper only down your list.
I myself is a very bad muslim or you can say token muslim. But, I will definitely associate myself with Islam then any other religion. Simply because of clear laws and less mysticism...
60% of irans population doesnt consider themself practicing muslim anymore for example.
Man, Iran has only 83 millions of pops. Not every Muslim will be a good Muslim...

India designed a nuclear bomb entirely on a PARAM supercomputer in 1990s.

I am sure some of you in here look on this thread on a smartphone that makes PARAM look like a calculator.

Do not pray to God for success, only to express remorse and regret for own sins against a fellow believer and non-believer, although Jews and Christians are are religious cousins.

Christianity evolved from Judaism and Islam evolved from Christianity, they all have own interpretation of God.

What can be found in Torah can be found in Bible and what can be found in Bible is in Qu'ran.

Do not do to others what you would not do to yourself and your family, kin, relatives, your own blood.

That's an example of an unstable, sick, dirty communist that later converted to Islam and married a Palestinian woman, he also was in Algeria all throughout WW2 and he was denying the holocaust.

Devoted his life for the hatred of Israel although it had nothing to do with his life.

Thank god he died, he really was the worst of the worst.
Did it change anything.
There was one sentence in his book that doubted in 6 million number and Europe could not tolerate it.
Not enough, not their farms.
Well that explain your mentality

I think Goyim have something that make them very easily be deceived by the Chosen People :lol:.

The list of successful lies invented by the Chosen People and believed by thousands millions gentiles is endless.

You don't get to be a saint after attacking us first.
If you will attack us, we will revenge.
Who attacked you first? if I can recall the Jews are the ones that came out of nowhere forcefully claiming Palestine as their own land displacing the Arabs. I don't know if you got the memo but some attacks by Arab troublemakers don't justify full on ethnic cleansing and war crimes against their populace as a whole. Arabs and Jews were living together in peace in the early 20th century.
There is no occupation. It's Israeli land. Arabs started a war and lost.
Arabs conquered Israel from the Byzantine Empire.
Ottoman Muslims conquered Israel the Mamluk.
So it's okay for Muslims to conquer, but not okay for Israel to conquer land after the Arabs attack them? piss off.
The "Israelis" were the ones that started the war by using the UN to forcefully and illegally claim what was Palestine as their entitled land. The Arab war effort was purely in self defense from those filthy scheming land grabbers. And yes the Arabs did indeed "conquer" Palestine but they didn't displace the locals or brutally occupy it, Arabs and Christians were living quite peacefully together during that time. Funny how there were no Jews whatsoever living in Jerusalem or Palestine before the late 19th century.
It's Jewish land, Jews were first offered the entirety of Israel and Jordan, the Jews agreed to give up on Jordan and on another half of Israel.
Basically, Israel gave up 80% of the land offered, in which Jerusalem is a neutral city.
Gonna say once again the land is for everyone, shouldn't be solely a Jewish state under Jew control.
The Jews agreed to this plan, the Arabs didn't and started a war against Israel one day after its creation.
Do you expect the Arabs to let their land be taken like that?

It has nothing to do.

Pakistan is a sovereign country.

The level of submission of Israel state to USA reaches Central-America banana regimes limits.

We are talking about a country that sell their own people blood in wars to obbey American orders.

By the other side all Vanunu story is a lot of nonsenses.

It was a operation to talk in the media about "Israeli nukes".

If Vanunu really had revealed something real, he would be killed.

It's the modern version of another old fantasies of the same people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
Always lying and inventing nonsenses to scare foes.

BTW Vanunu is sephardic, i.e. he's not ashkenazi. If Israel racist state had to choose someone to deceive and make that campaign of lies, they would choose a sephardic.

Hold on here,
What are you smoking ??
Israel submits to the US ???
LOL.
It is the other way dude. Every US President that wins the election, pledges his allegiance to the Zionist state before they start office.
Just listen the to the speeches of last dozen US presidents !

Hold on here,
What are you smoking ??
Israel submits to the US ???
LOL.
It is the other way dude. Every US President that wins the election, pledges his allegiance to the Zionist state before they start office.
Just listen the to the speeches of last dozen US presidents !

If USA loves so much Israel, why USA dont give automatic American citizenship to every Israeli?

A lot of Israeli people would love live in USA, instead in Israeli war hell.

USA uses Israel to test weapons, including when that means Israeli civilian people dead. That's the reality.

That you say is what repeat all online paid American trolls, but just it's not truth.

Yes, American Jewish banksters rules the USA, but they dont give a f*** about Israeli people.

If USA loves so much Israel, why USA dont give automatic American citizenship to every Israeli?

USA uses Israel to test weapons, including when that means Israeli civilian people dead. That's the reality.

That you say is what repeat all online paid American trolls, but just it's not truth.

Yes, American Jewish banksters rules the USA, but they dont give a f*** about Israeli people.

Why would the U.S give automatic citizenship to every Israeli when Israel has always had a demographic problem with the Palestinians and is trying to grow its population against the Palestinian population? To do so would undermine Israel's own claim as a "Jewish state" by reducing the number of Jews living in Israel. They "love" Israel to let that ever happen.

Why would the U.S give automatic citizenship to every Israeli when Israel has always had a demographic problem with the Palestinians and is trying to grow its population against the Palestinian population? To do so would undermine Israel's own claim as a "Jewish state" by reducing the number of Jews living in Israel. They "love" Israel to let that ever happen.
Also a good portion of Israeli's are American citizens or their parents or grandparents are American citizens.

In short: it seems to me that you are a Greek angry with the Turks who happen to be Muslims, and from there you want to rewrite the entire history of the Mediterranean since Pharaoh ThutMoses III

I think it goes way deeper than that: the user in question is a bona fide zionist. When shown evidence of how zionist settler colonialists desecrate Orthodox Christian churches in Occupied Palestine, the user sought a cheap escape route by declaring something along the lines of "I'm not too interested in what's going on there". But elsewhere, the same user would try and portray Islamic Iran, which literally excels in guaranteeing historic Christian communities their basic rights, as somehow "repressive" against Christians... The very same user would then make misplaced jokes about European NATO regimes backing salafist "jihadis", the most anti-Christian element in the region, against Shia Iranian Muslims. So we're dealing with a combative zionist before anything else.

Last edited:
Those here who believe the zionist entity is a mere "outpost" of the US, and/or that western regimes are holding (zionist) Jews in contempt, seriously need to ponder the following facts:

- Why is it that out of all lobbies, the zionst one happens to be the most powerful and the most influential one, not just in the USA but across the west? How come that a candidate at whatever election can forget about getting elected if AIPAC has an issue with it?

- Why is it that under the post-WW2 political order of the west, nothing is sacred, everything can be derided, ridiculed, insulted, including religion and God - except for the Holocaust (and perhaps topics such as the substitute, freemason religion of "human rights")...? Contravening this principle will result in judicial consequences including imprisonment, or social exclusion at best, depending on the national legislation.

- Why is it that zionists (not least Jewish ones at that) hold most prominent positions within the financial sector of the USA and other western states? As someone used to say: grant me control over the banks in a given country, and I will need no other asset in order to rule over that same country.

- Why is it that zionists (not least Jewish ones at that) happen to be largely in control of the media in America and elsewhere in the west? Now if a goy points to this fact, they will be blasted for "antisemitism", so let's cite a person of Jewish ascendance confirming this with respect to the US film industry and soft war weapon commonly referred to as "Hollywood":

- Why is it that zionists (not least Jewish ones at that) came to be disproportionately represented at Ivy League academia in the US? Again, from the horse's mouth:
https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1992/11/16/harvard-is-a-home-for-jewish/

"Today, one in four students at the College is Jewish. And several top University administrators are of Jewish descent--including Provost Jerry R. Green, who last week gave a talk on how lessons from the Judaic tradition of moral law could benefit the Harvard administration."

- How come that according to a knowledgeable Jewish rabbi, the true ideological basis of western secular and liberal "democratic" regimes, namely freemasonry, is essentially an avatar of Jewish mysticism ie Kabbalah? How come globalist messianism, a core masonic belief, is perfectly in line with deviationist zionist messianism?

- How come that the USA regime will use taxpayer money from its citizens to grant massive subsidies to the zionist occupation regime and its repressive military apparatus?

- How come every president of the USA regime will go out of their way praising the unshakable, unquestionable bond that exists between Washington and Tel Aviv, with specimens such as acting USA president Joseph Biden going as far as claiming that US "culture" is essentially Isra"el"i culture?

Do I really need to go on...?

None of the above squares with the notion that the zionist apartheid regime represents but a mere neo-colonial type of "outpost" to Washington. Quite to the contrary. Does any of this sound like the way (neo-)colonial masters usually treat their subjects? Give me a break.

And mind you, none of the above stems from any "internet conspiracy theories", but from mainstram media sources as well as books published on the subject.

At most, we may consider as Supreme Leader Khamenei (ha) does, that in certain ways the US is subservient to the zionist entity while in certain other ways, it'd be the other way around. But under no circumstances can the regime in Tel Aviv simply be considered a subjugated pawn manipulated by the US regime. No way.

Concerning the argument according to which Jews historically suffered persecution in the west: historically, yes. But it's been quite some time since this has no longer been the case. And even in the worst periods of persecution during the Middle Ages, Jewish elites had managed to boost themselves into influential positions (foremost in the financial sector). There's ample literature on the topic, do look it up. To imagine that current ruling elites in the west are judeophobic, let alone motivated by a desire to challenge zionism, is really far off.

As for the claim that the British somehow "feared" Muslims could take over Palestine due to the precedent of the Crusades, and hence established the zionist regime to serve as a bulwark against said eventuality, it is so outlandish that it hardly deserves a reply, not least because by the time the British took over Palestine from the defunct Ottoman empire, Muslim powers had been on the decline or simply non-existing for centuries, with western imperialists overshadowing them in every respect. Now yes, it's not as if British rulers weren't superstitious (after all, the latest documented cases of court "magicians" in London, such as John Dee, are no older than 500 years), but still, this is simply offbeat.

Last edited:
I think it goes way deeper than that: the user in question is a bona fide zionist. When shown evidence of how zionist settler colonialists desecrate Orthodox Christian churches in Occupied Palestine, the user sought a cheap escape route by declaring something along the lines of "I'm not too interested in what's going on there". But elsewhere, the same user would try and portray Islamic Iran, which literally excels in guaranteeing historic Christian communities their basic rights, as somehow "repressive" against Christians... The very same user would then make misplaced jokes about European NATO regimes backing salafist "jihadis", the most anti-Christian element in the region, against Shia Iranian Muslims. So we're dealing with a combative zionist before anything else.
I have blocked the guy because of his own request after he felt offended that I said he was good only for my amusement and entertainment. So, I am not really aware of your discussion with him/her, but you have misquoted me, my dear friend. I think you quoted the wrong post.

This Bahn guy is absolutely clueless and farting out of his ***.
He has no clue the free hand Jews have in the US and how they systematically settle in new couples and families at the cost of local resources and state funds.
He has no idea of all the scams they do and absolutely suck out the resources of an area while forcing out the local populace.
Want me to give Demographics of certain cities in the US where they have started to settle down and rapidly changing demographics?
Remember how Palestine's map changed? You will be surprised.

Who attacked you first? if I can recall the Jews are the ones that came out of nowhere forcefully claiming Palestine as their own land displacing the Arabs. I don't know if you got the memo but some attacks by Arab troublemakers don't justify full on ethnic cleansing and war crimes against their populace as a whole. Arabs and Jews were living together in peace in the early 20th century.

The "Israelis" were the ones that started the war by using the UN to forcefully and illegally claim what was Palestine as their entitled land. The Arab war effort was purely in self defense from those filthy scheming land grabbers. And yes the Arabs did indeed "conquer" Palestine but they didn't displace the locals or brutally occupy it, Arabs and Christians were living quite peacefully together during that time. Funny how there were no Jews whatsoever living in Jerusalem or Palestine before the late 19th century.

Gonna say once again the land is for everyone, shouldn't be solely a Jewish state under Jew control.

Do you expect the Arabs to let their land be taken like that?

So according to you the Jewish people never had a homeland but sprouted into this world out of thin air,

The funny thing is that you are angry at the Jewish people for doing exactly what God commanded them to do ( according to the Quran anyway ) :

" Dwell securely in the land (of promise), But when the second of the warnings came to pass,
We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.. "

Quran 17:104:

What part in the sentence : dwell securely in the land of promise , did did you not understand ?

~

Because the world doesn't work like that lol, you act like a schizoid.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom