What's new

Israeli Girl contemplative study on attack on Pakistan

I believe you missed one important thing...
The top 1 casualties aren't NATO or US related...but Afghani civilian related... (Same for ISIS or AQ... 90% are innocent civilians...)

I will also not going deep in your "Wish" to close your eyes in the Hundreds and Hundreds of "Bombs/Suicide Missions" that target Schools...Universities...Houses...Markets... and so on.

For the sake of your soul... and the Judgement day... Please wake up...
The cancer of a Family shall be eradicated BEFORE the outside one...
That's how it was with our beginning and shall be our End...

But of course I understand your vision...After all...you aren't the one living around Talibans/ISIS/AQ... Neither you lost someone dear to you...
And How an entity Begun doesn't equal his legacy... A good Thing can end up bad and Vice versa... And it's in the logic of "Morality" to stop what is against our belief...

AND YES... their actions of Today ARE against Islam... and YOU will not be the one telling me otherwise...
Keep your belief...and Hope someday you will not regret it... Because you will have no shoulder left to cry on...

A Cancer doesn't cure another Cancer...
haha oh mister! even in WW2 allied forces especially Russians killed a lot ore then the germans...but when war was over germans were held responsible because they started it to begin with......This is an answer to yr question. This is a rule they set not us, we r just followers to what they set. in Hamburg trials this was all held account for, and when germans raised the point of the atrocities germans suffered and in those areas where allied and russians conducted war crimes in non German areas like in France or rest of Western Europe and Eastern Europe respectively...Germans were held responsible, because this all happened because they started this war to begin with and started invading foreign countries......To this day, to settle the disputes and post war negotiations and war casualties(including civilian) this Hamburg judgement is quoted as a benchmark.

Also these suicide bombing or Kamikaze attacks r considered a tactic of war, by those who study the warfare...this was BTW also done by Salahudin Ayyubi not suicide bombing, but kamikaze attacks on crusaders.

And BTW the picture u see in my avatar is of my martyr best friend who was in Special forces, he was the first casualty of operation Zarb e Azb in july 15 2014 against Tahreek e Taliban Pakistan, (they r different from Afghan Taliban who r fighting the foreigners in Afghanistan, so dont confuse)

So i have sacrificed someone and also my father was in the army itself.

haha oh mister! even in WW2 allied forces especially Russians killed a lot ore then the germans...but when war was over germans were held responsible because they started it to begin with......This is an answer to yr question. This is a rule they set not us, we r just followers to what they set. in Hamburg trials this was all held account for, and when germans raised the point of the atrocities germans suffered and in those areas where allied and russians conducted war crimes in non German areas like in France or rest of Western Europe and Eastern Europe respectively...Germans were held responsible, because this all happened because they started this war to begin with and started invading foreign countries......To this day, to settle the disputes and post war negotiations and war casualties(including civilian) this Hamburg judgement is quoted as a benchmark.

Also these suicide bombing or Kamikaze attacks r considered a tactic of war, by those who study the warfare...this was BTW also done by Salahudin Ayyubi not suicide bombing, but kamikaze attacks on crusaders.

And BTW the picture u see in my avatar is of my martyr best friend who was in Special forces, he was the first casualty of operation Zarb e Azb in july 15 2014 against Tahreek e Taliban Pakistan, (they r different from Afghan Taliban who r fighting the foreigners in Afghanistan, so dont confuse)

So i have sacrificed someone and also my father was in the army itself.

And yet Nazis were bad...
And Suicide missions AGAINST CRUSADERS SOLDIERS isn't kamikaze or suicide bomb of today...Since the target is 95% of the Time CIVILIANS in CIVILIAN AREA. Please don't throw in the mud Good rulers for the sake of your biased analysis... CRUSADERS themselves were singing praise of Sallahudin HONOR on this matter... HALF of them fought against each other just to keep Sallahudin at peace and the region at peace, because of his personality...
But the Christian "Khawarji" version of them won... and I don't need to tell you how it ended... And I hope it's not your vision for our future either...

You may turn it that as long as you wish... it doesn't mean it's true...

As for Martyrs it's all in their honor and may Allah give them a rightful reward.
And Again it's NOT your sacrifice... and never will be.
And Tbh... what you saying is shameful for their memory and sacrifice.

Talibans doesn't care about religion... They will use WHATEVER tactics possible to gain what they wishes... They were in Power at one Time and did wrong in the Name of Islam... Today they aren't in Power AND STILL do wrong in the name of Islam... AND will not blink an eye to Sacrifice you for their little power chair in the mountains...don't forget it... Never forget it...

They SEEK Power... and Islam is their Excuse to push their agenda and to buy the minds of the ignorant around them. AND all of them... ALL OF THEM in history end the same way... They get DESTROYED later on by Rightful Muslims...
Our Muslim world is yet far from being "Good ones/Rightful ones"... And "maybe" all that suffering among us...is ALLAH way to make us open our eyes and those of our Children for the Future...

We've got cancer in our family... And it's the first thing to be dealt with... Giving it power, just to fight your next door enemy and enjoy that short term victory... and End up being a Cancer our self in the long term... No thanks...

Last edited:
We have 2-3 million armed tribal's who are at moment ready . We can mobilize them immediately.

And yet Nazis were bad...
And Suicide missions AGAINST CRUSADERS SOLDIERS isn't kamikaze or suicide bomb of today...Since the target is 95% of the Time CIVILIANS in CIVILIAN AREA. Please don't throw in the mud Good rulers for the sake of your biased analysis... CRUSADERS themselves were singing praise of Sallahudin HONOR on this matter... HALF of them fought against each other just to keep Sallahudin at peace and the region at peace, because of his personality...
But the Christian "Khawarji" version of them won... and I don't need to tell you how it ended... And I hope it's not your vision for our future either...

You may turn it that as long as you wish... it doesn't mean it's true...

As for Martyrs it's all in their honor and may Allah give them a rightful reward.
And Again it's NOT your sacrifice... and never will be.
And Tbh... what you saying is shameful for their memory and sacrifice.

Talibans doesn't care about religion... They will use WHATEVER tactics possible to gain what they wishes... They were in Power at one Time and did wrong in the Name of Islam... Today they aren't in Power AND STILL do wrong in the name of Islam... AND will not blink an eye to Sacrifice you for their little power chair in the mountains...don't forget it... Never forget it...

They SEEK Power... and Islam is their Excuse to push their agenda and to buy the minds of the ignorant around them. AND all of them... ALL OF THEM in history end the same way... They get DESTROYED later on by Rightful Muslims...
Our Muslim world is yet far from being "Good ones/Rightful ones"... And "maybe" all that suffering among us...is ALLAH way to make us open our eyes and those of our Children for the Future...

We've got cancer in our family... And it's the first thing to be dealt with... Giving it power, just to fight your next door enemy and enjoy that short term victory... and End up being a Cancer our self in the long term... No thanks...
do u think the NATO occupation of Afghanistan was justified?

do u think the NATO occupation of Afghanistan was justified?
Depends on the side.
Whoever support Taliban regime in the Past is against it... saying it's a breach of sovergnity...
Those against Talibans regime will say, it's a needed gesture, that will free us from Taliabns tyranny and injustice...

Both are right and wrong...
NATO allies did a lot of wrong... by a good "intention", therefore as of Today NATO actions that encouraged Civilian Drone killing isn't justified and shall be held to justice.

But... NATO or US in Afghanistan shouldn't happen in the first place... it wasn't their fights... it was "Muslims Fight"...from the beginning...
I believe Muslims should have seen the problem in the rise of "Khawarji" ideology in our family in those past Decades... But most of them were ignorant of their own religion... or blinded by hate...

Therefore my "View" is... a Muslim force SHOULD have entered Afghanistan back in the days... not NATO, not the US... But since most of them... no... sorry... ALL of them (Muslims countries) weren't worth it...
Shall it be our punishment...

And tbh... Even today...that didn't change much... Most of Muslims let ISIS or AQ in ME flourish and let the West fight it... Still better than yesterday mistakes... but still not enough...

Now that our Sunni Khawarji are on the brink of collapse... it's Shia Khawarji that are on the rise... Everyone got his devil... let's see if the next door guy mistakes are "seen"... But as of today...The future isn't bright...

Last edited:
You never conquer people. You conquer "Power".
Religion (And it's linked Cultural ideology) conquer people.

No conqueror for the sake of conquest can/will maintain his grip on that land.
So yes, Muslim countries in general can't be fully conquered, but it's "center of Power" can be easily done.
After that it's only a matter of relative Time.

So, Yes Pakistan can be conquered, by per exemple the US or China after having her "Central Power" destroyed.
Then it will mostly be followed by the Majority of the people accepting the situation after the Conqueror putting a puppet at the top, who is representing the local population and that's it...
Few resistance groups will emerge against that's puppet... and so on.

Then One Day, the Conqueror power will weaken... The Conqueror mainland will suckoff the money/Food of it's conquered lands...Population discontent will arise...Resistance groups will gain momentum...Blame will increase on the Puppet... and Revolution... and a new circle emerge...

Conquest 101... Could happen to anyone.

Yes and No.
Most of Past Empires take over, comes from the fact that the one at the top begun to weaken... and the second in line decide to take that chance to strike. and such conditions took Decades to centuries to happen.
Others are "Assassinations" or "Weddings" problem...

You have no idea about Pakistani people. We live and die free. We are one of the most tenacious people on earth. That's why your assessment sounds like donkey shit to me. Take care friend.

You have no idea about Pakistani people. We live and die free. We are one of the most tenacious people on earth. That's why your assessment sounds like donkey shit to me. Take care friend.
So... You agree with the statement that "Some" countries are not conquerable in any given time of History?
And being Tenacious or not has nothing to do with "Change of Power". Since Cultural change and Land change are two different things. One is difficult, the other fairly easy...

As for my "idea"... One thing I'm sure about...is that History facts isn't on your side.

Depends on the side.
Whoever support Taliban regime in the Past is against it... saying it's a breach of sovergnity...
Those against Talibans regime will say, it's a needed gesture, that will free us from Taliabns tyranny and injustice...

Both are right and wrong...
NATO allies did a lot of wrong... by a good "intention", therefore as of Today NATO actions that encouraged Civilian Drone killing isn't justified and shall be held to justice.

But... NATO or US in Afghanistan shouldn't happen in the first place... it wasn't their fights... it was "Muslims Fight"...from the beginning...
I believe Muslims should have seen the problem in the rise of "Khawarji" ideology in our family in those past Decades... But most of them were ignorant of their own religion... or blinded by hate...

Therefore my "View" is... a Muslim force SHOULD have entered Afghanistan back in the days... not NATO, not the US... But since most of them... no... sorry... ALL of them (Muslims countries) weren't worth it...
Shall it be our punishment...

And tbh... Even today...that didn't change much... Most of Muslims let ISIS or AQ in ME flourish and let the West fight it... Still better than yesterday mistakes... but still not enough...

Now that our Sunni Khawarji are on the brink of collapse... it's Shia Khawarji that are on the rise... Everyone got his devil... let's see if the next door guy mistakes are "seen"... But as of today...The future isn't bright...
taliban have nothing to do with Shia or Sunni affair, it has both type of fighters in its ranks and includes all ethnicities too that live in Afghanistan,,thats yr own MENA thing....dont compare taliban with DAESH or AL Qaeda or Irani proxies.........

Yr probably comparing the impressions of middle east politics and using its template to judge the Taliban movement. Yr highly wrong and confused it u do that......Taliban have never attacked another country nor have they ever targeted Muslim countries or have any grudges to them. They r today even supported by Muslim and non Muslim countries alike today for that reason, from China, Russia to Pakistan and Iran all support them and sympathise to their cause.

There r NOT khawarij! please go and read hadees abt khawarij and their characteristics that Prophet Muhammad SAW himself gave...

u still properly didnt gave me my answer, that if u think NATO invasion of Afghanistan which was done in response to 9/11 where no Afghani or Pakistani was involved but arabs were is justified or not? and im asking yr opinion not abt others........And give me another answers abt Trusting Allah, do u trust him or not?

Khawarij are DAESH and thats yr own MENA phenomenon and it was you guys the arabs who were complicit in it not us...there r no khawarij in our region...they tried to enter here got a base in Afghanistan and now r being kicked by Taliban and us.

U need to focus on Taliban and America(NATO is afterall led by them)

taliban have nothing to do with Shia or Sunni affair, it has both type of fighters in its ranks and includes all ethnicities too that live in Afghanistan,,thats yr own MENA thing....dont compare taliban with DAESH or AL Qaeda or Irani proxies.........

Yr probably comparing the impressions of middle east politics and using its template to judge the Taliban movement. Yr highly wrong and confused it u do that......Taliban have never attacked another country nor have they ever targeted Muslim countries or have any grudges to them. They r today even supported by Muslim and non Muslim countries alike today for that reason, from China, Russia to Pakistan and Iran all support them and sympathise to their cause.

There r NOT khawarij! please go and read hadees abt khawarij and their characteristics that Prophet Muhammad SAW himself gave...

u still properly didnt gave me my answer, that if u think NATO invasion of Afghanistan which was done in response to 9/11 where no Afghani or Pakistani was involved but arabs were is justified or not? and im asking yr opinion not abt others........And give me another answers abt Trusting Allah, do u trust him or not?

AQ isn't an Arab creation... It's coming from the Taliban ranks... As ISIS is coming from AQ in Iraq and so on...
I judge someone on his action not on his Foreign support... Otherwise I can flood you with "Exemples"... Being supported doesn't make you right...But only useful...

As for Khwarji Def, you indeed shall read it again... It's not only a "Physical feature"... Those who use ISLAM for their own perverted Ambitions and Wish to appear as "perfect" Muslims while smelling as a rotten "Hypocrite and Arrogant" is what make X or Y a Khawarji...
But if you wish me to list Talibans behavior/actions for you to see whatever their are "Righful Muslims" I would gladly do it... But here a peek of it... Murderer of innocent for the sake of Power/Terror/Fear... DrugDealers... Pimps... Hypocrite...Arrogant... and so on... If for you it's what a "God sent group" is for you...then I can do nothing for you...
And please don't tell me it's ok in Islam... or that they need the money to fight...please don't fall that low...

And I did give you an answer... about NATO... and Again I will tell you... It depends where you stand...
So here it is again... If my country is attacked...I shall answer back... (aka 9/11) BUT if after that I took that "group out"... and yet turning into that same murderer group...then I'm no better.
It's like asking you... What will you do to the next door guy if he raped/killed you Wife/Daughter? Give the other cheek? I, will not.
And Then after taking revenge of that next door guy...you continue by raping/killing his wife/daughter...Then what does that make you? and How people around you should treat you? as a Good Muslim or as an Hypocrite rapist/killer?

DAESH sources of their actions are from AQ... That themselves an export creation of Talibans...
And I said before... The Talibans of yesterday, under Soviet rule isn't what it is today...

Last edited:
AQ isn't an Arab creation... It's coming from the Taliban ranks... As ISIS is coming from AQ in Iraq and so on...
I judge someone on his action not on his Foreign support... Otherwise I can flood you with "Exemples"... Being supported doesn't make you right...But only useful...

As for Khwarji Def, you indeed shall read it again... It's not only a "Physical feature"... Those who use ISLAM for their own perverted Ambitions and Wish to appear as "perfect" Muslims while smelling as a rotten "Hypocrite and Arrogant" is what make X or Y a Khawarji...
But if you wish me to list Talibans behavior/actions for you to see whatever their are "Righful Muslims" I would gladly do it... But here a peek of it... Murderer of innocent for the sake of Power/Terror/Fear... DrugDealers... Pimps... Hypocrite...Arrogant... and so on... If for you it's what a "God sent group" is for you...then I can do nothing for you...
And please don't tell me it's ok in Islam... or that they need the money to fight...please don't fall that low...

And I did give you an answer... about NATO... and Again I will tell you... It depends where you stand...
So here it is again... If my country is attacked...I shall answer back... (aka 9/11) BUT if after that I took that "group out"... and yet turning into that same murderer group...then I'm no better.
It's like asking you... What will you do to the next door guy if he raped/killed you Wife/Daughter? Give the other cheek? I, will not.
And Then after taking revenge of that next door guy...you continue by raping/killing his wife/daughter...Then what does that make you? and How people around you should treat you? as a Good Muslim or as an Hypocrite rapist/killer?

DAESH sources of their actions are from AQ... That themselves an export creation of Talibans...
And I said before... The Talibans of yesterday, under Soviet rule isn't what it is today...
who told u that AQ is the taliban creation, and the people in its ranks come from Taliban ranks? AQ is older then Taliban which emerged in 1994....got destroyed in 2001 then re emerged under the leadership of Mullah Umer, their Afghan leader in 2004.....Usama Bin Ladin was head of AQ not of Taliban or DAESH etc

You have no idea whats yr talking about.....as a said you lack critical analytical powers....u only belief the popular thinking...that oh taliban look they r asking for Sharia installment so they must be khawarij just like DAESH(who themselves dont know Islam or Shariat themselves unlike Taliban, who have degrees in that subject)....You being from North Africa where Taliban have no presence at all, well its not quit surprising that u belief that this nonsense. Given that we all know how authentic Tunisia is as a Islamic country or Muslim majority country.

Anyways answer my 2 questions dont ignore them. And lets not waste eachother's time and lets get down to the actual point.

who told u that AQ is the taliban creation, and the people in its ranks come from Taliban ranks? AQ is older then Taliban which emerged in 1994....got destroyed in 2001 then re emerged under the leadership of Mullah Umer, their Afghan leader in 2004.....Usama Bin Ladin was head of AQ not of Taliban or DAESH etc

You have no idea whats yr talking about.....as a said you lack critical analytical powers....u only belief the popular thinking...that oh taliban look they r asking for Sharia installment so they must be khawarij just like DAESH(who themselves dont know Islam or Shariat themselves unlike Taliban, who have degrees in that subject)....You being from North Africa where Taliban have no presence at all, well its not quit surprising that u belief that this nonsense. Given that we all know how authentic Tunisia is as a Islamic country or Muslim majority country.

Anyways answer my 2 questions dont ignore them. And lets not waste eachother's time and lets get down to the actual point.

So.. you allegedly point out my ignorance on Taliban History...when in the same time you telling me Talibans appeared in the 90's...
Who do you think Talibans ranks back in the days are made of? Suits guys from the mountains?
They are a continuation coming from the power struggle of that time and a legacy of the Mujaheddins... Well almost all of the Islamic parties were...

Having sharia as your law doesn't make you a Khawarji... otherwise all of Muslim countries are Khawarji... But I can understood the misunderstanding since you have a "dubious" definition of what a khawarjis are...
Abiding by Islam and his teaching doesn't make you a Khawarji, but a Muslim... But using Islam and his teaching for your personal sake... While in the meantime being an Hypocrite, an Arrogant, An ignorant, A Corrupter and a Sinner... is What a Khawarji mean... AND Talibans/AQ/ISIS/Hezbollah and any khawarji group in our Time ARE INDEED khawarji and shall be dealt by Other Muslims.
Like Our forefathers and our prophet dealt against them.

As for your Q, I think I previously answered them, re-read my previous post.

So.. you allegedly point out my ignorance on Taliban History...when in the same time you telling me Talibans appeared in the 90's...
Who do you think Talibans ranks back in the days are made of? Suits guys from the mountains?
They are a continuation coming from the power struggle of that time and a legacy of the Mujaheddins... Well almost all of the Islamic parties were...

Having sharia as your law doesn't make you a Khawarji... otherwise all of Muslim countries are Khawarji... But I can understood the misunderstanding since you have a "dubious" definition of what a khawarjis are...
Abiding by Islam and his teaching doesn't make you a Khawarji, but a Muslim... But using Islam and his teaching for your personal sake... While in the meantime being an Hypocrite, an Arrogant, An ignorant, A Corrupter and a Sinner... is What a Khawarji mean... AND Talibans/AQ/ISIS/Hezbollah and any khawarji group in our Time ARE INDEED khawarji and shall be dealt by Other Muslims.
Like Our forefathers and our prophet dealt against them.

As for your Q, I think I previously answered them, re-read my previous post.
please go and study abt taliban and the mujahideen that fought USSR before them from them they emerged.

U still havnt proved that Taliban are khwarij and have accepted that u lack knowledge about them and their history...so u cant be a judge in that case.....and lets also not forget u still arnt quit a real or authentic Muslims as u dont even Trust Allah to begin with but rather have some laughable ideas that in this 21st century a woman can marry whoever she wants even bypassing the laws of Islam which differentiate us on being Muslims and non Muslims. U dont even know whats the defination of Khawarij...and that Taliban arnt Khawarij because they ask for Shariat as its the duty of every Muslim to do so as thats our way of life that Allah wants us to live with....and no taliban have given no indication that they want it for their own exterior motives like lust for power etc...as i said thats yr own Middle East and North Africa thing, which finds its roots in colonial period history of yr region, and the fact that mentally yr still the western slaves(u still speak the languages of yr colonial masters in Tunisia prodly)...So You have got issues that u guys need to settle...those issues arnt there in South Asia/Central Asia region. Our Quest for Islam is always pure, havnt u noticed when i said that within Taliban shias as well as all ethnicities of Afghanistan fight too and iran is itself one of their supporter?

So lets not talk about these things because yr arguments r that of a teenager at its best are are severely weak.

Answer clearly about my 2 questions...and dont give me a lecture like last time...just yr own opinion in ''yes and no'' on the invation of Afghanistan by American led NATO justified in yr own eyes( forget what world says or what others think what u personally think, yes or no)

And second question is if u trust Allah or not, answer it same way, as yes or no.

please go and study abt taliban and the mujahideen that fought USSR before them from them they emerged.

U still havnt proved that Taliban are khwarij and have accepted that u lack knowledge about them and their history...so u cant be a judge in that case.....and lets also not forget u still arnt quit a real or authentic Muslims as u dont even Trust Allah to begin with but rather have some laughable ideas that in this 21st century a woman can marry whoever she wants even bypassing the laws of Islam which differentiate us on being Muslims and non Muslims. U dont even know whats the defination of Khawarij...and that Taliban arnt Khawarij because they ask for Shariat as its the duty of every Muslim to do so as thats our way of life that Allah wants us to live with....and no taliban have given no indication that they want it for their own exterior motives like lust for power etc...as i said thats yr own Middle East and North Africa thing, which finds its roots in colonial period history of yr region, and the fact that mentally yr still the western slaves(u still speak the languages of yr colonial masters in Tunisia prodly)...So You have got issues that u guys need to settle...those issues arnt there in South Asia/Central Asia region. Our Quest for Islam is always pure, havnt u noticed when i said that within Taliban shias as well as all ethnicities of Afghanistan fight too and iran is itself one of their supporter?

So lets not talk about these things because yr arguments r that of a teenager at its best are are severely weak.

Answer clearly about my 2 questions...and dont give me a lecture like last time...just yr own opinion in ''yes and no'' on the invation of Afghanistan by American led NATO justified in yr own eyes( forget what world says or what others think what u personally think, yes or no)

And second question is if u trust Allah or not, answer it same way, as yes or no.

I proved you that Taliabns and affiliate are Khawarji... By their use of Islam for thir own self... Their Hypocrisy/Arrogance when it comes to it... Their behavior, like being Druglords...Pimps... and Their misuse of Islam teachings... Their twisting of our religion to suit their agenda and so on...
And stop with your sharia thingy... this has nothing to do with Talibans or whatever they are or not Khawarji... Almost every muslim country, included MENA his under sharia laws... so please stop it.

An to end it here... I will "RE-ANSWER" your questions.
1- Yes NATO did what I will have done, if I was in their positions. If someone attack me, I shall answer simple as that. I agree by the Answer... But not the aftermath aka Drones and such, Later on they just became the same as those they were initially fighting...
2- Yes. (Even though it has nothing do to in this debate)

I proved you that Taliabns and affiliate are Khawarji... By their use of Islam for thir own self... Their Hypocrisy/Arrogance when it comes to it... Their behavior, like being Druglords...Pimps... and Their misuse of Islam teachings... Their twisting of our religion to suit their agenda and so on...
And stop with your sharia thingy... this has nothing to do with Talibans or whatever they are or not Khawarji... Almost every muslim country, included MENA his under sharia laws... so please stop it.

An to end it here... I will "RE-ANSWER" your questions.
1- Yes NATO did what I will have done, if I was in their positions. If someone attack me, I shall answer simple as that.
2- Yes. (Even though it ha nothing do to in this debate)
:rofl: u have proved nothing abt taliban u even lack any real knowledge abt them. havnt u noticed i have rejected all yr weak arguments because of lack of knowledge and for lack of critical analysis abt taliban? because yr thinking is like a teengaer....who belives in popular impressions and conspiracy theories. Without first talking the trouble of researching and studying about something before making his opinion abt any subject and when debunked, ends up embarrassing himself.

And then u say almost every country in MENA is under shariat:hitwall::rofl:
Man somebody needs to give u a medal.....u dont even quality not even 5% for being a muslim country let alone shariat. example is of Tunisia itself:enjoy:

Han, now to the real points

1) then i guess this explains a lot of why your talking about these nonsensical things by comparing Taliban with Khawarij and trying to prove rather stupidly that they r or were ever affiliated to them even though in Afghanistan, besides fighting America and its installed stooge government in Afghanistan, they r the only ones fighting against DAESH also.

2) it has got everything to do with this debate since this was my origin point in this debate abt taliban and that female non muslim marrying thingy(So much for being a Muslim country ahh and under being shariat in MENA region as u said) debate we had a few days ago where i gave u the example of taliban for the first time to learn from them. As they r mere cavemen, but they still trusted Allah and fought and won against an alliance of 49 countries combined....They had nothing, and still have nothing, they barely have food and water to eat and drink...but still Allah helped them, because it was they who were in the right side of Allah, their inventions were correct...while today the real khawarij r destroyed and exiled from their lands in Syria and Levant....The taliban today are liberators of abt more then 50% of Afghanistan thats under their control and are still going towards the liberation of the rest of Afghanistan, so much so that after seeing their success today Russia and China also support them...The same Russia that liberated Syria from DAESH and even Iran who liberated Iraq/Levant from DAESH is also supporting them along with us the Pakistanis who were always supporting them since past 30 years during mujahideen era.

As they say, prove is in the pudding and seeing is believing....I believe as well as all of us Pakistanis that their victory is from Allah himself because they were on the right side, they didnt had anything to do with 9/11....and they were held responsible for it unjustly even though Taliban themselves offered America handing over Usama Bin Ladin and his Al Qaeda because Americans believed he was responsible for it. So much so today that the same Americans r desperate for peace talks with them for a face saving exit from this longest war in their history and r begging us the same Pakistan that they were accusing just a month ago and making us held responsible for their demise in Afghanistan.

Im sure u dont even know abt these facts given yr level of knowledge abt this entire affair and lack of critical thinking which makes u think or encourage u to think beyond the smoke screen and make u stop acting like a teenager who believes in conspiracy theories and popular simplistic ideas and believes, without taking the trouble of first independently researching it and studying it in the first place perhaps because he is too lazy for that.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar, Allah is the greatest....and no im not someone who never knew what khawarij are my country was the first one to be hit by their menace in the world! because of America's War on Terror! and we Pakistanis r the only ones to defeat the khawarijs in our south Asian region all by ourselves without any foreign support at all. So much so that we ended up losing abt 75000 of our people and 123 billion loss to economy...but still Allah gave us victory over them so is true of Taliban today in Afghanistan. I even lost my best friend in such type of military operations.....i have made a personal sacrifice to these khawarij but im still not stupid like u to end up brushing everyone with khawarij brush because its a popular opinion.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/my-best-friend-and-classmate-capt-akash-rabbani-is-shaheed.324279/

Now next time u and yr fellow countrymen before passing such laws that go against Islam and Allah's path like that Muslim female marrying non Muslim man law and the hereditary laws just to try to be more judo christian secular then themselves, u should first remember the example of Taliban and yr own ancestors like that of Abdul Rehman(the rule of crete/conquer) the fact that they trusted Allah, without any slavish mentality of colonial era where u dont even speak in yr own language but r proud of speaking the language of yr ex masters even in this modern 21st century digital age.

Allah truly is Akbar afterall!

now Goodbye!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom