What's new

Israeli Girl contemplative study on attack on Pakistan

AMATEUR VIEWS from a girl who is more into fashion.

Come on people she is just a teenage girl and a human being. Its absolute haram to attack someone's looks in anyway. Plus she has a normal human face. I speak more against Israelis, but sparing women and children is an honorable thing to do. Clothing well, in every culture women adopt whatever men find attractive. Also she was not attacking anyone.

Also please don't attack me either, I did not attack anyone. I will respond, and So will my Allah. What would prophet Muhammand (PBUH) would have asked us to do.

NO, I am impressed with her or anyone else.

I am one of those who are attractive to women with scarf since that's how I am. and Yes I can get anyone so no typical Pakistani inferiority complex (e.g. this western country has "super great girls" or that western country "has great girls" drooling over them, like a slave man from an inferior culture drools over girls he thinks is somehow superior to him and to one of his own (i.e. muslim girls). So if he gets that superior girl he will be superior by association. That colonial slave attraction, I leave that for well "slaves".

Plus I am one of those "white Pakistanis" (there are millions of them throughout Pakistan), So Anyone "perceived as white" does not feel that special but ordinary being. I would not be choosing by wife based on her skin tone, or any ethnic thing for that matter. In General A true muslim has no color, no race no ethnicity nor he sees anyone lower or higher, in absolute sense of the way.

I was taught by some great muslims in Pakistan that there is no race, ethnicity or any identity for a muslim. That you are not Punjabi, sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, northern Pakistani, or Kashmiri (with love). That I am a pure muslim only. Its remarkable that in Pakistan there are blessed ones who teach little kids like that. Those who needs roots they can live with them. Our roots are with Allah and Allah alone.

So I have no nationality, ethnicity, culture, family line or anything that can ever overshadow my sole identity as a Muslim. For Allah all these identities are pre-islamic and not of HIS. So He cannot see us as one of his own if we become invested with those false Idols.

Pakistan was made on 27 ramazan, by Allah, may be because there were people left in Pakistan that were “Allah’s people” rather worshipers of their “ethnic idols”.

The point is I' am free from within. So my opinion is based on my own fundamental values that came from Quran.
Well said; I agree with this view.

Even US could not invade Pakistan.
US is 'among' the (very) few countries in existence which can defeat Pakistan in a full-scale war, and decisively. However, their is no political basis for this kind of confrontation to materialize. Pakistan have a history of cooperating with US on various issues from time-to-time, so US [on the whole] does not harbor extreme views about Pakistan.

They [Americans] will CHOOSE to WORK with PAKISTAN at any point in time. Much easier to sway Pakistan in this manner.

US is literally begging to get out of Afghanistan, in way so as to save face. Until 2005 Pakistan for 4 years cooperated with US with good faith. But When India set up dozens of consulates with the help from CIA, training terrorist who started bombing Pakistani civilian and children almost daily (no such terror daily bombing existed before only after US arrival). So Pakistan then retaliated by supported Taliban.
No, US is not literally begging to get out of Afghanistan. You seem to be misinformed.

[1] https://www.dawn.com/news/1450360

CAPTION: "Withdrawing US troops from Afghanistan would create instability in South Asia and give terrorists the space to plan another attack on the American people, warns US military chief General Joseph Dunford. That’s why he recommended maintaining US military presence in Afghanistan for as long as it takes to stabilise the war-torn country."

[2] https://www.voanews.com/a/despite-afghan-deaths-slow-peace-moves-nato-vows-to-stay/4687955.html

CAPTION: "NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said the military alliance remains committed to restoring peace in Afghanistan, despite rising Afghan casualties and repeated delays to begin peace talks."

[3] https://taskandpurpose.com/mcchrystal-afghanistan-muddle-pompeo/

CAPTION: "Stanley McChrystal, the former commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan, recently told Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that he did not know what to do in Afghanistan but offered his “best suggestion” was for a small number of troops to remain and “muddle along” in the country, the retired four-star Army general told a small group last month during his book tour."

In fact;

Erik Prince - founder of the infamous BLACK WATER organization - attempted to convince Donald Trump to PRIVATIZE war in Afghanistan not long ago:

[4] https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...illion-plan-to-privatize-the-afghanistan-war/
[5] https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/world/asia/afghanistan-erik-prince-blackwater.html

However;

Trump administration [3rd since the WAR in Afghanistan began in 2001], DESIRE a political resolution for problems in Afghanistan, and Khan administration in Pakistan [4th since the WAR in Afghanistan began in 2001], is PUSHING for the same. The two administrations are finding COMMON GROUNDS in this view.

Just go through the statements of Prime Minister Imran Khan, and you will notice a TONE on the lines of PUSHING for political resolution in Afghanistan, because Khan firmly believe that the internal problems of Afghanistan CANNOT be SORTED OUT through military operations.

FYI: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...38790c-f8a5-11e8-863c-9e2f864d47e7_story.html

"I talked for years about how there was no military solution in Afghanistan, and they called me “Taliban Khan.” If you did not agree with the U.S. policy, you were [thought to be] anti-American. Now I’m happy that everyone realizes there is only a political solution . . . From Pakistan’s point of view, we do not want the Americans to leave Afghanistan in a hurry like they did in 1989."

+

"They’ve been misinformed. Is it possible that the greatest military machine in the history of mankind — 150,000 NATO troops with the best equipment and over $1 trillion — are they saying that just a few thousand Pakistani insurgents are the reason they didn’t win in Afghanistan? The United States expected Pakistan to take on the Afghan Taliban. But the Afghan Taliban were not hitting Pakistan. Tehrik-e-Taliban [a Pakistani branch of the Taliban] and al-Qaeda were hitting us."

Khan understands the bigger picture in regards to Afghanistan. This country is internally fractured on ethnic and tribal lines, and a graveyard of Empires (backward; a pile of ruins). Many in Afghanistan have simple lifestyles; they do not have much to loose on the lines of material possessions, but they will take loss of their loved ones seriously. Many are willing to fight and lay down their lives, at any point in time.

---

American MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT ko farq nahi parta leikin Khan theek baat kar raha hai. Khan's best shot is with Trump administration to find common grounds in regards to endgame in Afghanistan. Lasting peace in Afghanistan is IMPORTANT for CPEC to take-off and flourish.

American MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT ka kiya bigharhta hai?

We need to consider the mechanisms of American Military Industrial Complex in our assessments as well. Are they willing to let go of Afghanistan as an ideal testbed for their experiments? As pointed out above, American military officials have no issue with fighting in Afghanistan (their advice is to stay on the course).

Read this: https://www.defensenews.com/congres...defense-sees-no-strategic-rationale-for-cuts/

Donald Trump is entertaining the notion of bringing down American defense spending from 733 billion USD mark to 700 billion USD mark in 2020. Now, this is a PROBLEM, folks. He will be COACHED to do otherwise.

Beneath layers of indoctrination, propaganda and attacks, Trump is a reasonable man and not interested in fueling conflicts. His endgoal is to revive American business sector and create job opportunities in the US for American citizens (nothing more). However, American Military Industrial Complex thrive on overseas conflicts. You see the cycle now?

Pakistani supported Taliban including Haqqani group has finally defeated US. one of the many reasons was that US had great success when they used JSOCs commandos. Pakistan retaliated by creating the Red brigade, the commando unit of Taliban. The special forces like training given to Taliban made US special forces highly ineffective and Taliban gained control over much larger area during the last few years. As US got defeated and was forced to close those dozens of indian/cia terror centers finally allowing those suicide bombings to go down to zero. Even militant leaders have taken asylum in europe and in india but they are now ineffective. Iran was used by india but main indian terror planner was arrested and its over.
This does not make sense.

Haqqani Network was a BOOGEYMAN [propagated] by Obama administration to MALIGN Pakistan, and paint it as the source of problems in Afghanistan. However, reality is much different.

Pakistani military officials (including former COAS Raheel Sharif) have pointed out repeatedly that they struck ROGUE ELEMENTS of every character in the North Waziristan sector (Operation Zarb-e-Azb).

[7] https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...operation-zarb-e-azb/articleshow/52766005.cms

CAPTION: "The FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Region) has been cleared of all militants and the troops have reached upto the border (with Afghanistan)," Military spokesman Lt Gen Asim Bajwa said, marking the second anniversary of the Zarb-e-Azb."

[8] https://www.dawn.com/news/1142664

CAPTION: "A top American general in command of international forces in Afghanistan said Pakistan's ongoing military operation in North Waziristan has helped disrupt the Haqqani network's ability to launch attacks on Afghan territory."

ABSOLUTELY GENERAL - your state propaganda just fell apart.

[9] https://www.geo.tv/latest/186962-pa...against-terror-groups-including-haqqanis-ispr

"Pakistan has rid its soil of all terrorist sanctuaries, including those of Haqqani Network through a well-thought-out military campaign, Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations Asif Ghafoor said in an interview with UAE media."

Operation Zarb-e-Azb was DOCUMENTED to large extent (coverage by Dunya News). Below is a glimpse:

In fact, US-led forces have FACILITATED Pakistani efforts to defeat militants of every character throughout Pakistan with numerous drone strikes, CIA - ISI collaborations, and providing arms to Pakistani armed forces, over the course of years. Lot of documented evidence on the web.

Coming back to the main point;

Afghan Taliban are not rookies in the art of warfare; they are an off-shoot of the former Mujahideen who received extensive training in the art of warfare from US and Pakistan. Afghan Taliban is also an elusive force (an ideology) with no military bases, logistics lines, expensive gear and governmental structures to protect in the face of an onslaught. They are hardened warriors with deep understanding of Afghanistan's geography and can easily blend with the populace after their operations (go back to farming or dissipate). They fight in asymmetric ways.

They are also known to booby-trap entire sectors with IED and mines to make them inhospitable. below is an example:

- a perfect illustration of the finest army getting bogged down in various rebellious sectors from time-to-time. This war is of entirely different character than a high-stakes conventional war. Occupation phase of the conflict is much different from the conventional phase of the conflict in general.

Open fights with US-led forces do not end well for Afghan Taliban on average. Not long ago, Afghan Taliban overwhelmed localized defenses of Ghazni in a span of 24 - 48 hours, but lost over 200 combatants in clashes with American troops who came to liberate this city: http://time.com/longform/ghazni-fight-taliban/

However, Afghan Taliban's primary strategy is to fight a war of attrition with the US-backed Afghan government, and continue to chip away from its elements/resources. In this manner, they have FRUSTRATED American efforts to expand the footprint of Afghan government, and push for reforms.

The so-called RED UNITS are not anything special: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/world/asia/afghanistan-taliban-attack-police.html?module=inline

US-led forces have slaughtered many members of so-called RED UNITS in 2018 alone: https://www.thenational.ae/world/as...liban-in-largest-operation-in-a-year-1.735860

Pakistani militant force TTP also had units with similar gear and fighting capabilities.

HOWEVER;

Afghan Taliban [is] essentially HALF OF AFGHANISTAN now. To give you an idea:

Statistics.png

What can US do in this situation? They know that they have alienated a chunk of Afghan populace base by bringing corrupt elements to power. They have not stationed a big force in Afghanistan either, since 2014.

[10] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan

chartoftheday_9304_number_of_us_service_personnel_in_afghanistan_n.jpg

They cannot have military victory in this situation. Afghan Taliban suffer extensive losses each year, but they manage to replenish their ranks each year, and this is an indication, that numerous sectors of the country are FED UP with Americans and want them to leave. Afghans would rather prefer to sort out their problems [on their own] just like in 1996.

Read this book from a former member of Afghan Taliban:

- to understand the ground realities of Afghanistan, and its tendency to be in a perpetual state of conflict.

This is a comment from an American:

"A Great Man. Very decent human being. His character is of high caliber. Taliban were better than the current corrupt war lords Americans installed. That's why the puppet afghan government is hated because they don't provide justice to the people.. People will ask Taliban for justice in the rural areas of Afghanistan. If America wanted to win in Afghanistan they should have never made Taliban an enemy but as an ally. But we have corrupt bastards in American government who want to make money." - UNJUSTIFICATION1

This American (UNJUSTIFICATION1) summed up the entire situation in a few lines (beautifully). His argument is precise and more clear in its message than the views of many a journalists around the world.

AN EXCELLENT READ: https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...-dirty-war-afghanistan-pakistan-somalia-yemen

US invaded Afghanistan to defeat Al-Qaeda Network [and its legs in Pakistan], and succeeded in this mission by 2011. However, US brought some WRONG ELEMENTS to power in Afghanistan, and this backfired on them in the sense that they ended up alienating many Afghans in the rural sectors of the country, and Afghan Taliban RE-SURGED consequently [since 2014].

- and now we bear witness to a STALEMATE (situation) in Afghanistan.

Nevertheless, the conflict is ongoing, and surprises can be expected. If Trump administration manage to achieve a political resolution for the ongoing conflict [with support from Khan administration], this would a political accomplishment for it (a victory of sorts).

Another view is that where Afghanistan finds itself after all these years? A pile of ruins. Nothing to be proud of.

@BHarwana had an interesting view in regards to Iran, in another thread, that US might not crush Iran because it plays into the hands of American strategy to facilitate KSA versus Iran narrative. US gets to sell lot of arms to GCC states in the process.

Just recently: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/28/sau...billion-deal-to-buy-thaad-missile-system.html

15 billion USD investment commitment to create a new layer of BMD in KSA in a single deal, to counter Iranian ballistic missiles.

The so called US aid was a payment to Pakistan for using Pakistan roads, ports and security apparatus to get supplies to Afghanistan. Hence it was not aid. It was far too little for using an entire country's air and ground space and its resources. Yet it was channeled against US, and US could not do a damn thing. US still needed Pakistani air and ground space, but could not invade or defeat Pakistan. So it had to pay some money. Which was used to fund war against USA. The USA paying to help defeat USA. Its strangest and funniest story of the modern times. It shows we can plan but cannot control the universe. Whenever almighty decides to run the show, the so called superpowers and everyone else end up being so little, even forced to pay for their demise, as strange it may seem. On human level, Pakistan's ISI always finds way to get things done. There is something creative and resourceful about Pakistan, so indescribable. Allah helps in strange ways, I guess.
You are misreading these developments.

Pakistan cooperated with US in good faith, only to be under-appreciated, and humiliated on several counts (SALALA episode; Operation Neptune Spear; and unsanctioned assassinations among others). Of-course, Pakistan have to safeguard its own interests in the end (fencing of Durand Line and Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad are visible to efforts to protect Pakistani economic interests and deny spaces to militancy). ISI would also be active in Afghanistan as well (hunting TTP goons and keeping an eye of Indian developments there). Pakistan Army also have a role in sending UNWANTED Americans packing from the country (fears of BLACK WATER having its footprint here).

However, should Pakistan choose to hit Americans in Afghanistan, they will figure this out (and retaliate). Keep in mind that Pakistan finds itself in the FATF grey list (thanks to Trump administration). They can move Pakistan down to FATF black list, and then situation will become really bad for us.

Pakistan's inability to get Kashmir in full since independence, and split from Bangladesh in 1971, are stark reminders that our country is vulnerable just like any other, and our power projection capabilities have limitations. Pakistan have also paid a hefty price for its contributions to US-led War On Terror since 2001 (over 80,000 dead); their used to be a time when ROGUE ELEMENTS were close to MARGALLA HILLS, and calling shots from the Red Mosque in Islamabad.

The girl in the video have little idea what Pakistan went through during the course of War On Terror back in the days of TTP reigning supreme in numerous sectors, Al-Qaeda members causing further unrest, and bomb blasts being a norm across the country. Pakistan's situation wasn't much different from that of Syria and Iraq for several years straight (2006 - 2014), but people have a short memory. Clashes between Pakistan Army and TTP also led to displacement of millions of Pakistani citizens from various sectors of the country for a while (imagine to be forced to live like refugees in your own homeland). ISI is a capable organization, but nothing extraordinary in the grand scheme of things (let us not blow things out of proportion in a moment of euphoria).

Pakistan Army [with support from NATO], managed to crush rogue elements to large extent in its own turf (Pakistani terrain); this is a wonderful achievement from Pakistani standpoint, but not the same as winning a war abroad.

Assad regime [with support from Russia, Iran, and NATO], have managed to neutralize rebellion across Syria by now.

Iraqi Security Forces [with support from US and Iran], have managed to neutralize ISIS across Iraq by now.

See now?

"Whenever almighty decides to run the show, the so called superpowers and everyone else end up being so little, even forced to pay for their demise, as strange it may seem." - INDEED.

So-called superpowers (and everyone else) - right? It is not written in stone that US will win every war it chooses to fight. Setting realistic goals and having a sound strategy for each conflict, is necessary.

US have had numerous successes in its expeditions in the Middle East for a while now (Operating Praying Mantis; Operation Desert Storm; Operation Falcon Freedom; Libyan Civil War; Operation Inherent Resolve, to name a few), but failed to stop Afghan Taliban in Afghanistan. Difference is that US had set realistic goals for the aforementioned operations, and was more committed to its share of conflicts in the Middle East.

US have also fought wars on two fronts, and prevailed in each. Happened in WW2 (Germany and Japan) and recently during the course of War On Terror (Iraq and Libya). They can fight well, when they show commitment.

So US is going home, not even economically sanctioning Pakistan after all, why not take revenge from the country that dragged the superpower into the battlefield and then made it bleed so much that it wants to go home even when defeated (i.e. without conquering Taliban). And world's most powerful man supposedly, asking humbly to help him get out of Afghanistan (i.e. asking Pakistan to convince Taliban that they will not attack US interests anywhere else later). Still a defeated and less confident US is better for the muslim world. It sets the limits which protect in the end.
When did Pakistan drag US into Afghanistan? Are you suggesting that Pakistan caused 9/11?

Let me refresh your memory. Pervez Musharraf [then COAS] dispatched agents to Afghanistan to convince Mullah Omar to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the US back in the days of Bush administration, and cooperate with US to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network on the whole. These facts are well-documented.

[11] https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/inside-story-musharraf-mahmood-tussle

CAPTION: "On September 16, 2001, Musharraf sent a delegation to the Taliban with the mission to convince them to hand over Osama bin Laden. It included Lieutenant General Mahmood, and a group of religious figures known to have good relations with the Taliban. The mission failed, but more worrisome was the revelation that Mufti Shamzai of the Binori mosque in Karachi, instead of conveying the official message, encouraged Mullah Omar to start a jihad against the United States if it attacked Afghanistan."

These were the terms for Pakistan:

1) "Stop al-Qaida operatives at your border, intercept arms shipments through Pakistan and end all logistical support for bin Ladin;"

2) "Provide the U.S. with blanket overflight and landing rights to conduct all necessary military and intelligence operations;"

3) "Provide as needed territorial access to U.S. and allied military intelligence, and other personnel to conduct all necessary operations against the perpetrators of terrorism or those that harbor them, including use of Pakistan's naval ports, airbases and strategic locations on borders;"

4) "Provide the U.S. immediately with intelligence, [EXCISED] information, to help prevent and respond to terrorist acts perpetuated against the U.S., its friends and allies;"

5) "Continue to publicly condemn the terrorist acts of September11 and any other terrorist acts against the U.S. or its friends and allies [EXCISED]"

6) "Cut off all shipments of fuel to the Taliban and any other items and recruits, including volunteers en route to Afghanistan that can be used in a military offensive capacity or to abet the terrorist threat;"

7) "Should the evidence strongly implicate Usama bin Ladin and the al-Qaida network in Afghanistan and should Afghanistan and the Taliban continue to harbor him and this network, Pakistan will break diplomatic relations with the Taliban government, end support for the Taliban and assist us in the formentioned ways to destroy Usama bin Ladin."

Details in here: https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB358a/index.htm

Pakistan did its best to deliver on all counts, in reality. However, Pakistan was not prepared for this war in advance, and their were imperfections and lapses in its strategy initially. It takes time to shape public opinion, and a U-Turn in a long-term policy to take effect and make tangible difference on the ground.

Obama administration's attempts to MALIGN Pakistan during its tenure were a FARCE, and fractured US - Pakistan strategic paradigm to large extent. Yes, Ashfaq Parvez Kayani (former COAS) delayed a planned offensive for North Waziristan, but he also expressed his reasons for doing so. He pointed out that it was important for Pakistan Army to consolidate its gains in other areas, and not open a new front in haste. Kayani was also seeking clarity from US in regards to a scheduled withdrawal of US-led forces from Afghanistan (see above), American attempts to re-establish negotiations with Afghan Taliban (not kidding), and expansion of Indian footprint in Afghanistan.

Details in here: https://tribune.com.pk/story/80002/n-waziristan-operation-delayed-by-six-months/

Another problem was that CIA was acting increasingly UNILATERAL under the leadership of Leon Panetta. CIA had curtailed its cooperation with ISI under his leadership, and under Obama administration. SALALA episode, Operation Neptune Spear, and unsanctioned assassinations among others, occurred under the leadership of Leon Panetta. All of the factors contributed to the delay in a planned offensive for North Waziristan. In fact, US - Pakistan relations had hit an all-time LOW POINT during the period (2011 - 2013).

"It wasn’t killing Osama bin Laden — it was not trusting Pakistan. It was humiliating that we were losing our soldiers and civilians and [suffering terrorist] bomb attacks because we were participating in the U.S. war, and then our ally did not trust us to kill bin Laden. They should have tipped off Pakistan. We did not know whether we were a friend or a foe." - Imran Khan (response to Washington Post)

Still, Pakistan took the initiative in 2014 (Operation Zarb-e-Azb), in the tenure of Raheel Shareef as COAS, and fulfilled expectations in this respect. Pakistan even requested NATO to establish a BLOCKADE across North Waziristan during the course of Operation Zarb-e-Azb, but to no avail.

===

Pakistani citizens should refrain from propagating stories which undermine Pakistani commitment to War On Terror in good faith [at state level]. Many are not aware of numerous facts, and [why] ISI had retained contacts with Afghan Taliban over the course of years [this was a contingency measure for facilitate Afghan peace process involving elements of Afghan Taliban, SHOULD THE NEED ARISE]. And American administrations are/were completely aware of these realities; CIA itself had retained contacts with Afghan Taliban over the course of years for similar reasons.

Read this carefully: https://www.thenational.ae/world/as...-mullah-baradar-set-free-in-pakistan-1.784297

Why do you think Pakistan [released] Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar recently? Upon the request of Trump administration, because he has agreed to play his role in convincing Afghan Taliban for a political resolution of the war in his country. And Pakistan will be watching his moves in this regard.

In fact, their is a chance that somebody in the US will decide to [KILL] Baradar, because an American agency executed Mullah Mansour after he was approached by Pakistan to play his role in convincing Afghan Taliban for a political resolution of the way in his country.

FYI: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/21/us-airstrike-taliban-leader-mullah-akhtar-mansoor

Who is playing double-games now?

===

You know what Mullah Omar conveyed to the Bush administration?

"You have all the clocks but we have all the time."

Turned out correct.

However, Mullah Omar was not an idiot. He was FLEXIBLE and considering OPTIONS. Nobody [in the right frame of mind] want to fight a war with a superpower! Nobody. Problem is that Bush administration did not give him much time.

---

Afghan Taliban trust neither Pakistan and nor US due to history of both, unfortunately. Khan administration will not have an easy time in bridging this trust deficit, because US is a TWO-FACED BEAST.

However, Pakistani patience is also running thin now. Khan is adopting a tougher stance towards US in regards to Afghanistan because time for American duplicity is OVER. Pakistan will not accommodate US in Afghanistan for indefinite period, with American duplicity in the picture.

Let us see if Trump administration can exercise its CONTROL over ROGUE ELEMENTS within US, in regards to developments in Afghanistan.

So why US did not attack Pakistan. Apart from nuclear etc, there are other equally dangerous things that make Pakistan a strong country.

Pakistan has one of strongest militaries in the world backed up by advanced true network centric digital warfare infrastructure. A unified digital military that can fight integrated warfare. Its not easy for the biggest powers in the world to even plan a war against Pakistan.

Pakistan still and always will have that sometime violent yet warrior Indo-Aryan arrogant spirit. Combine it with Islam and intensity to face an all-out war becomes far too much for any nation to handle for long. Pakisatan may temporarily accept defeat only if we are sure we are safe and have our autonomy with us. If that safety or sense of nationhood is threatened by outsiders, then Pakistan is an insane warrior nation, with no desire to end war or seek peace. We will then leave destruction wherever we would go. Pakistan is referred to as a “nightmare nation” for a reason.

With an absolute will to fight, even civilians in Pakistan carry so much technical know-how, from chemical, biological, nuclear weapons to electronics and cyberwarfare that even under the impossible scenario of Pakistan’s military defeat, any invading army will face a technologically sophisticated and advanced guerrilla warfare that the world has never seen and does not know how to deal with.

Pakistan will always remain a standalone nation, able to drag any military power on the planet into the battle field and bleed them until they run back defeated. Modern Pakistan is inseparable and unconquerable.
I have a fairly high view of Pakistani military capabilities; there is a thread on PG in which I had to elaborate Pakistani military capabilities to idiotic Indian members because they thought that Pakistan was in BRONZE AGE in this domain. I can dig this thread for you, if you are interested.

However, your HYPE is a bit much. I can provide a thorough rebuttal to your claims on technical grounds, but I would not feel comfortable as a Pakistani citizen, in this respect.

Being a nuclear power HELPS in the sense that a full-scale war with a nuclear power might turn nuclear at some point. This will give a pause to even a superpower, and not just our next door neighbor.

BUT;

US is far ahead of Pakistan in the realm of power projection, and scientific knowhow. This is also apparent from the Operation Neptune Spear, in 2011 (NO! Pakistan Army was not complicit in this operation).

"It wasn’t killing Osama bin Laden — it was not trusting Pakistan. It was humiliating that we were losing our soldiers and civilians and [suffering terrorist] bomb attacks because we were participating in the U.S. war, and then our ally did not trust us to kill bin Laden. They should have tipped off Pakistan. We did not know whether we were a friend or a foe." - Imran Khan (response to Washington Post, in the capacity of Prime Minister)

Shall I explain to you the salient features of Operation Neptune Spear, and what happened in Pakistan on the night of May 2? (PAINFUL chapter in our history, but we cannot undo it).

Snapshots from the Abbottabad Commission Report:

ONS.png

ONS1.png

ONS2.png

Operation Neptune Spear was just a TRAILER; we have not seen the whole FILM (God forbid).

US cannot take Pakistan lightly in a hypothetical war. It did not take Pakistan lightly in Operation Neptune Spear.

Good news is that we can prevent Indians from flaunting this episode on our face:

keep India in its place so that it doesn't confuse itself as a super power
and keep giving it a treatment which brings it back to earth.

when US conducted the Abbotabad Strike then Indians started jumping that they will do the same thing and in only few days time their helicopter flew into Northern areas of Pakistan by mistake or by design but was force landed and their balloon was deflated. even Indian news papers ran jokes on the Indian government. whenever the Indians talk about running drone strikes then we also remind them with an IAF downed drone of Israeli origin.
as for America, well James Mattis has said it himself that despite all the twitter and news briefings ,, the Pentagon is still in touch with Pakistan army.

Taken from a similar discussion in here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what-if.537247/

India cannot pull an Operation Neptune Spear in Pakistan; not even close, but US and India sit on different PLANES of power projection capabilities (many Indians will admit as much, to be honest). This isn't to say that we underestimate Indian military capabilities in person, and on the strategic level, but Pakistani defenses are SHAPED to counter Indian advances.

---

Two possible scenarios.

[1] War between US and Pakistan turns nuclear at some point, and US chooses to eliminate Pakistan in response, with acceptable losses [given its defenses].

[2] US-led forces manage to neutralize both Pakistani nuclear and conventional capabilities in the opening phase of the conflict (major combat operations phase), and subsequently occupy Pakistan* in a blitzkrieg style war-effort as witnessed in Iraq in 2003 (Operation Falcon Freedom).

*Now how Pakistani society will cope with an American occupation, can be debated. A chunk of Pakistani population is armed, and certain groups are likely to resist occupying forces. However, we need to look at this paradigm in the context of Afghanistan, Iran, India and China as well - what would be the situation of these countries, and how they will choose to react to American aggression in Pakistan.

India might align itself with the US because destruction of Pakistan serve its interests the most, and India can contribute substantial manpower to this cause. This was also Musharraf's greatest fear back in 2001 when US was surging with anger and threatening Pakistan.

Afghanistan and Iran might open their gates to Pakistani refugees on the other hand. Afghanistan's cooperation depends upon who would be ruling Afghanistan in this hypothetical scenario.

China might decide to slip munitions into Pakistan from the Northern Sector because loss of Pakistan is a problem in its strategic calculations. Iran might do the same as well. Perhaps you will see now that why positive relationships with neighbors are of immense importance.

BUT;

Grim scenario in large part; millions would perish, and many more will suffer during the course of occupation.

---

I believe that this war is unlikely because Pakistan carry some weight in American strategic calculations. CPEC have significantly boosted Pakistani value on strategic terms, and US would like to appease.

Allah Almighty have power over everything of-course, and he is the best of planners. However, Allah Almighty have instructed his followers to be HUMBLE and shun corruption (study Holy Quran in full and you will figure this out).

"And We have already sent [messengers] to nations before you, [O Muhammad]; then We seized them with poverty and hardship that perhaps they might humble themselves [to Us]." - Surah Al-An'am [6 : 42]

Beautiful collection of verses in here: https://abuaminaelias.com/humility-in-the-quran-and-sunnah/

Last edited:
Israelis are major cowards. They run when they realize they can't beat Pakistan.

Pakistan is just too big to be conquered, even for the US

Lets compare the countries the US has fought with recently

Iraq - Area = 437,072 km2, Pop = 38.27 Mil
Syria - Area = 185,180 km2, Pop = 18.27 Mil
Libya - Area = 1,759,541 Km2, Pop = 6.37 Mil
Afghanistan - Area = 652,230 km2, Pop = 35.53 Mil

Pakistan - Area = 881,913 km2, Pop = 212,74 Mil

Every country is "Conquer-able"... Everyone of them...
You just need the right amount of equipment, The Right Time and the Right strategy.

Conquest was never a matter of "Km² or Pop size" and will never be.

Not to mention the people, Pakistanis, one of the heavily armed people in the world.

In the 65 war, for instance, army of Hurs, from Sind thrashed indian invaders and even captured a fort in india.

Every country is "Conquer-able"... Everyone of them...
You just need the right amount of equipment, The Right Time and the Right strategy.

Conquest was never a matter of "Km² or Pop size" and will never be.

Well technically you are correct, but no country just wakes up one day and decides to invade another country. They try to work out if the other country is conquerable or not. Pakistan is just too big to go down easy, plus it has a huge standing military even if you ignore the nukes. so you can safely put Pakistan in the unconquerable countries.

Well technically you are correct, but no country just wakes up one day and decides to invade another country. They try to work out if the other country is conquerable or not. Pakistan is just too big to go down easy, plus it has a huge standing military even if you ignore the nukes. so you can safely put Pakistan in the unconquerable countries.
That's why I added the "Right Time" condition.

Back
Top Bottom