What's new

Israeli Girl contemplative study on attack on Pakistan

:rofl: u have proved nothing abt taliban u even lack any real knowledge abt them. havnt u noticed i have rejected all yr weak arguments because of lack of knowledge and for lack of critical analysis abt taliban? because yr thinking is like a teengaer....who belives in popular impressions and conspiracy theories. Without first talking the trouble of researching and studying about something before making his opinion abt any subject and when debunked, ends up embarrassing himself.

And then u say almost every country in MENA is under shariat:hitwall::rofl:
Man somebody needs to give u a medal.....u dont even quality not even 5% for being a muslim country let alone shariat. example is of Tunisia itself:enjoy:

Han, now to the real points

1) then i guess this explains a lot of why your talking about these nonsensical things by comparing Taliban with Khawarij and trying to prove rather stupidly that they r or were ever affiliated to them even though in Afghanistan, besides fighting America and its installed stooge government in Afghanistan, they r the only ones fighting against DAESH also.

2) it has got everything to do with this debate since this was my origin point in this debate abt taliban and that female non muslim marrying thingy(So much for being a Muslim country ahh and under being shariat in MENA region as u said) debate we had a few days ago where i gave u the example of taliban for the first time to learn from them. As they r mere cavemen, but they still trusted Allah and fought and won against an alliance of 49 countries combined....They had nothing, and still have nothing, they barely have food and water to eat and drink...but still Allah helped them, because it was they who were in the right side of Allah, their inventions were correct...while today the real khawarij r destroyed and exiled from their lands in Syria and Levant....The taliban today are liberators of abt more then 50% of Afghanistan thats under their control and are still going towards the liberation of the rest of Afghanistan, so much so that after seeing their success today Russia and China also support them...The same Russia that liberated Syria from DAESH and even Iran who liberated Iraq/Levant from DAESH is also supporting them along with us the Pakistanis who were always supporting them since past 30 years during mujahideen era.

As they say, prove is in the pudding and seeing is believing....I believe as well as all of us Pakistanis that their victory is from Allah himself because they were on the right side, they didnt had anything to do with 9/11....and they were held responsible for it unjustly even though Taliban themselves offered America handing over Usama Bin Ladin and his Al Qaeda because Americans believed he was responsible for it. So much so today that the same Americans r desperate for peace talks with them for a face saving exit from this longest war in their history and r begging us the same Pakistan that they were accusing just a month ago and making us held responsible for their demise in Afghanistan.

Im sure u dont even know abt these facts given yr level of knowledge abt this entire affair and lack of critical thinking which makes u think or encourage u to think beyond the smoke screen and make u stop acting like a teenager who believes in conspiracy theories and popular simplistic ideas and believes, without taking the trouble of first independently researching it and studying it in the first place perhaps because he is too lazy for that.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar, Allah is the greatest....and no im not someone who never knew what khawarij are my country was the first one to be hit by their menace in the world! because of America's War on Terror! and we Pakistanis r the only ones to defeat the khawarijs in our south Asian region all by ourselves without any foreign support at all. So much so that we ended up losing abt 75000 of our people and 123 billion loss to economy...but still Allah gave us victory over them so is true of Taliban today in Afghanistan. I even lost my best friend in such type of military operations.....i have made a personal sacrifice to these khawarij but im still not stupid like u to end up brushing everyone with khawarij brush because its a popular opinion.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/my-best-friend-and-classmate-capt-akash-rabbani-is-shaheed.324279/

Now next time u and yr fellow countrymen before passing such laws that go against Islam and Allah's path like that Muslim female marrying non Muslim man law and the hereditary laws just to try to be more judo christian secular then themselves, u should first remember the example of Taliban and yr own ancestors like that of Abdul Rehman(the rule of crete/conquer) the fact that they trusted Allah, without any slavish mentality of colonial era where u dont even speak in yr own language but r proud of speaking the language of yr ex masters even in this modern 21st century digital age.

Allah truly is Akbar afterall!

now Goodbye!

Bye.

:rofl:Pakistanians, :rofl:I think she is a blonde in disguise. Or she thinks we are a branch of Palestinians.

it is indication that they will focus on the reasons identified and try to soften them so it becomes easy for enemy to cause damage to us and we are at their aim that is why they are so much concerned about why we are difficult to be conquered

:rofl: abb to tu yahe kahe gana! Sabzi he bechny ha tum logo ny abb future main....sabzi walleyyaaa!!!!
I know your are mentally upset after thrice rejected by ISSB medical test:omghaha: .You did not pass their a$$ virginity test :lol:
Go find some other profession chokray,perhaps become a militant in taliban or daesh :)

the jews have spoken........ so the Indians are upset

And we are not reckless form the enemies agenda. You will never know what we have planned to counter the enemy. We may lose but we will make sure total destruction of enemy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom