What's new

Israeli Girl contemplative study on attack on Pakistan

tumblr_static_1vppvd6hgts04g4o4ww0wo00w.jpg

When I read 'Israeli girl' in the title, I thought of her.

Every country is "Conquer-able"... Everyone of them...
You just need the right amount of equipment, The Right Time and the Right strategy.

Conquest was never a matter of "Km² or Pop size" and will never be.
You may occupy land for some time but its not easy to conquer people unless they give up

On a serious note, having an intellectual conversation on defence matters between two nuclear-armed states based on the casual words of a 14-year old kid on YouTube is ridiculous and borderlines on the realm of fantasy.

You may occupy land for some time but its not easy to conquer people unless they give up
You never conquer people. You conquer "Power".
Religion (And it's linked Cultural ideology) conquer people.

No conqueror for the sake of conquest can/will maintain his grip on that land.
So yes, Muslim countries in general can't be fully conquered, but it's "center of Power" can be easily done.
After that it's only a matter of relative Time.

So, Yes Pakistan can be conquered, by per exemple the US or China after having her "Central Power" destroyed.
Then it will mostly be followed by the Majority of the people accepting the situation after the Conqueror putting a puppet at the top, who is representing the local population and that's it...
Few resistance groups will emerge against that's puppet... and so on.

Then One Day, the Conqueror power will weaken... The Conqueror mainland will suckoff the money/Food of it's conquered lands...Population discontent will arise...Resistance groups will gain momentum...Blame will increase on the Puppet... and Revolution... and a new circle emerge...

Conquest 101... Could happen to anyone.

Usually these right times are engineered.
Yes and No.
Most of Past Empires take over, comes from the fact that the one at the top begun to weaken... and the second in line decide to take that chance to strike. and such conditions took Decades to centuries to happen.
Others are "Assassinations" or "Weddings" problem...

Pakistan is just too big to be conquered, even for the US

Lets compare the countries the US has fought with recently

Iraq - Area = 437,072 km2, Pop = 38.27 Mil
Syria - Area = 185,180 km2, Pop = 18.27 Mil
Libya - Area = 1,759,541 Km2, Pop = 6.37 Mil
Afghanistan - Area = 652,230 km2, Pop = 35.53 Mil

Pakistan - Area = 881,913 km2, Pop = 212,74 Mil

Not to mention the people, Pakistanis, one of the heavily armed people in the world.

In the 65 war, for instance, army of Hurs, from Sind thrashed indian invaders and even captured a fort in india.

Aa k to dekhaen yeh Pakistani bund pharh dain gay.

Well technically you are correct, but no country just wakes up one day and decides to invade another country. They try to work out if the other country is conquerable or not. Pakistan is just too big to go down easy, plus it has a huge standing military even if you ignore the nukes. so you can safely put Pakistan in the unconquerable countries.

Well there are always ways in which one can be conquered . It has happened in the past...Arrian Empire down till the British but every time it is bloodier. So this is total BS that one is unconquerable.

Why she has to show so much cleavage?
That was the only thing she has and had to show, otherwise a brainless person.

haha, that's entertainment.
This is not entertainment rather harassment.

@HannibalBarca u it seems still didnt understood what i told u in the other thread did u?
Today's Taliban victory and America now almost begging us for help prove that there are a lot of thing for you also to learn beyond the smoke screen........Learn to do a critical analysis.

@HannibalBarca u it seems still didnt understood what i told u in the other thread did u?
Today's Taliban victory and America now almost begging us for help prove that there are a lot of thing for you also to learn beyond the smoke screen........Learn to do a critical analysis.

No worries for that... I'm happy with my critical "analysis".
"Conquering" a Land... and "Keeping" it... are two different things... one doesn't take away the result/consequences of the other.

No worries for that... I'm happy with my critical "analysis".
"Conquering" a Land... and "Keeping" it... are two different things... one doesn't take away the result/consequences of the other.
And Trust Allah as well.......Taliban trusted him and he helped them. This is the point of today and of before when last time i talked to u abt that female non muslim marrying thing.

And Trust Allah as well.......Taliban trusted him and he helped them. This is the point of today and of before when last time i talked to u abt that female non muslim marrying thing.

If someone succeed, it doesn't mean Allah trust them... Otherwise I can flood you with disbelievers sucess exemples.
And Talibans are far from being exemplary muslims... Even in Islam they are the worst zmong us... The Khawarji...

If someone succeed, it doesn't mean Allah trust them... Otherwise I can flood you with disbelievers sucess exemples.
And Talibans are far from being exemplary muslims... Even in Islam they are the worst zmong us... The Khawarji...
hahaha yr wrong....as they say, proof is in the pudding.......Taliban are not khawarij.........they r at the right side! They r fighting for the freedom of their country by trusting Allah and Allah has given them success......This entire region supports them including the Afghanistanis themselves, majority of them.

U need to learn to differentiate b/w DAESH and Al Qaeda as well as Taliban.
Taliban never fought against Muslims, they only fight the non Muslim powers that occupy their land!...

They fought and won 30 years ago against USSR and now against an alliance of NATO led by America armed to the teeth with the greatest technology human kand has ever seen and that alliance didnt only had 28 NATO countries but had other non NATO countries supporting them as well making the total alliance of 49 countries combined. They had about 140,000 troops at their peak, with 1 trillion budget......

And then what happened next? one by one everybody withdrew even the NATO countries leaving only America today....who lo reduced to mere 14000 soldiers and 26000 private soldiers of Blackwater type militias.

In the end today the America whose leader, the leader of supreme Free World who was abusing my country in the start of this mere saying we r solely responsible for their demise, is now today begging us, the same ones whom he used to abuse not so long ago, even a month ago.......

How did that happened? is that a fluke? if it is then how is it consistent? History is just repeating itself like how it repeated 30 years ago with USSR and about 100 years ago with British Empire during WW1, when only a single soldier of British was left alive to tell the tale in Afghanistan.......

Use your head, its not that simplistic as u think because of yr lack of critical analytical skills. U dont see beyond smoke screen and media reports and popular beliefs!

There is more to this World then meets the eye Mister @HannibalBarca and we are not talking about an individual Man or a Woman, we are talking about an entire Nation as well as the similar examples in our shared Muslim history like Salahudin Ayyubi, Tariq bin Ziad and even yr own Abdul Rehman I or II the conqueror/ruler of Crete.

hahaha yr wrong....as they say, proof is in the pudding.......Taliban are not khawarij.........they r at the right side! They r fighting for the freedom of their country by trusting Allah and Allah has given them success......This entire region supports them including the Afghanistanis themselves, majority of them.

U need to learn to differentiate b/w DAESH and Al Qaeda as well as Taliban.
Taliban never fought against Muslims, they only fight the non Muslim powers that occupy their land!...

They fought and won 30 years ago against USSR and now against an alliance of NATO led by America armed to the teeth with the greatest technology human kand has ever seen and that alliance didnt only had 28 NATO countries but had other non NATO countries supporting them as well making the total alliance of 49 countries combined. They had about 140,000 troops at their peak, with 1 trillion budget......

And then what happened next? one by one everybody withdrew even the NATO countries leaving only America today....who lo reduced to mere 14000 soldiers and 26000 private soldiers of Blackwater type militias.

In the end today the America whose leader, the leader of supreme Free World who was abusing my country in the start of this mere saying we r solely responsible for their demise, is now today begging us, the same ones whom he used to abuse not so long ago, even a month ago.......

How did that happened? is that a fluke? if it is then how is it consistent? History is just repeating itself like how it repeated 30 years ago with USSR and about 100 years ago with British Empire during WW1, when only a single soldier of British was left alive to tell the tale in Afghanistan.......

Use your head, its not that simplistic as u think because of yr lack of critical analytical skills. U dont see beyond smoke screen and media reports and popular beliefs!

There is more to this World then meets the eye Mister @HannibalBarca

I believe you missed one important thing...
The top 1 casualties aren't NATO or US related...but Afghani civilian related... (Same for ISIS or AQ... 90% are innocent civilians...)

I will also not going deep in your "Wish" to close your eyes in the Hundreds and Hundreds of "Bombs/Suicide Missions" that target Schools...Universities...Houses...Markets... and so on.

For the sake of your soul... and the Judgement day... Please wake up...
The cancer of a Family shall be eradicated BEFORE the outside one...
That's how it was with our beginning and shall be our End...

But of course I understand your vision...After all...you aren't the one living around Talibans/ISIS/AQ... Neither you lost someone dear to you...
And How an entity Begun doesn't equal his legacy... A good Thing can end up bad and Vice versa... And it's in the logic of "Morality" to stop what is against our belief...

AND YES... their actions of Today ARE against Islam... and YOU will not be the one telling me otherwise...
Keep your belief...and Hope someday you will not regret it... Because you will have no shoulder left to cry on...

A Cancer doesn't cure another Cancer...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom