What's new

Israeli Girl contemplative study on attack on Pakistan

I turned the volume off #demBobs

Stupid but cute :D
Why do you think she is stupid?

One good point she raised is the participation of the civilian people in the wars (48, 65) alongside the regular army. Some pussy cats were criticising Faisal Vawda for taking part in the action against the terrorists in Karachi.
Who was criticising faisal vadwa?

Why do you think she is stupid?
the kiddo is bowing before Gangadeshi..because they (his) masters said she stupid so he must also say that even though she said all positive things about Pakistan. So you see the inferiority complex of some Pakistanis is immense. The pathetic creatures cannot even accept someone appreciated them.
Who was criticising faisal vadwa?
A lot of so called libturds on media channel and also on PDF. According to them, he has no military training so he shouldn't have been there while in Pak-India wars, people participated alongside the army especially in 48 and 65.

Ye pedaishi aisey ho ya chutiyapey ki practice ki hy
same to you :lol:

I like her words, really appreciated. Thanks from me.
Whatever she was wearing was of least concern.

I like her words, really appreciated. Thanks from me.
Whatever she was wearing is of least concern.
Exactly. that's their culture...

The most stupid thing for any nation is to think that they are invensiable. We know we are not and we will not be fooled by any Israeli girls fact video.
True that...no nation is invincible

She wants to be taken seriously in that outfit :D

Ye pedaishi aisey ho ya chutiyapey ki practice ki hy
What's wrong with that outfit?

the kiddo is bowing before Gangadeshi..because they (his) masters said she stupid so he must also say that even though she said all positive things about Pakistan. So you see the inferiority complex of some Pakistanis is immense. The pathetic creatures cannot even accept someone appreciated them.

A lot of so called libturds on media channel and also on PDF. According to them, he has no military training so he shouldn't have been there while in Pak-India wars, people participated alongside the army especially in 48 and 65.
On pdf?:o: who?

Hehehe... She knows what sells in Pakistan. An Israeli Jew girl praising boys is so org**mic for some :cheesy:

Her knowledge is impressive as well as concerning considering she is a Israeli citizen.

Only good points are nationalism, ideology, and to a small extent terrain (Sindh and Punjab are far too vulnerable)

Still, the only nation capable of conducting a large scale invasion is the USA, but if they ever pushed through with that then all hell would break loose...*cough* nukes *cough*

Damn the Israeli woman looks such like a prostitute with her revealing outfit.

She can shut up. Pakistan can annihilate Israel if it wasn't for USA protecting that city state of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom