What's new

Israeli Girl contemplative study on attack on Pakistan

LoL at the study .. for which she had to bare her midrib ..

What she is good at, is knowing what to sell for maximum views and thus revenue.
Israel, Pakistan and boobies !
With a face like a butcher's dog. Any pakistani defender would have to attack it from the rear with no light

My God this was hilarious, although not a good choice of clothes.
Did you hear her say "Subscribe" LOL That just made my day :omghaha:
Some day in future when she looks back at this video, she will say why even did I made this video.

Just one of the many persons on YouTube who are trying to show their celevage and by praising third world countries as though they are big deal, their only purpose is to get more views and earn dollars
Good for them.

Considering the US Education system basically doesn't care about World history and geography, this was a pretty good attempt for what seems like a middle class high school student, assigned a country at random to do a report on.

Come on people she is just a teenage girl and a human being. Its absolute haram to attack someone's looks in anyway. Plus she has a normal human face. I speak more against Israelis, but sparing women and children is an honorable thing to do. Clothing well, in every culture women adopt whatever men find attractive. Also she was not attacking anyone.

Also please don't attack me either, I did not attack anyone. I will respond, and So will my Allah. What would prophet Muhammand (PBUH) would have asked us to do.

NO, I am impressed with her or anyone else.

I am one of those who are attractive to women with scarf since that's how I am. and Yes I can get anyone so no typical Pakistani inferiority complex (e.g. this western country has "super great girls" or that western country "has great girls" drooling over them, like a slave man from an inferior culture drools over girls he thinks is somehow superior to him and to one of his own (i.e. muslim girls). So if he gets that superior girl he will be superior by association. That colonial slave attraction, I leave that for well "slaves".

Plus I am one of those "white Pakistanis" (there are millions of them throughout Pakistan), So Anyone "perceived as white" does not feel that special but ordinary being. I would not be choosing by wife based on her skin tone, or any ethnic thing for that matter. In General A true muslim has no color, no race no ethnicity nor he sees anyone lower or higher, in absolute sense of the way.

I was taught by some great muslims in Pakistan that there is no race, ethnicity or any identity for a muslim. That you are not Punjabi, sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, northern Pakistani, or Kashmiri (with love). That I am a pure muslim only. Its remarkable that in Pakistan there are blessed ones who teach little kids like that. Those who needs roots they can live with them. Our roots are with Allah and Allah alone.

So I have no nationality, ethnicity, culture, family line or anything that can ever overshadow my sole identity as a Muslim. For Allah all these identities are pre-islamic and not of HIS. So He cannot see us as one of his own if we become invested with those false Idols.

Pakistan was made on 27 ramazan, by Allah, may be because there were people left in Pakistan that were “Allah’s people” rather worshipers of their “ethnic idols”.

The point is I' am free from within. So my opinion is based on my own fundamental values that came from Quran.

Coming back to the topic,

Even US could not invade Pakistan.

US is literally begging to get out of Afghanistan, in way so as to save face. Until 2005 Pakistan for 4 years cooperated with US with good faith. But When India set up dozens of consulates with the help from CIA, training terrorist who started bombing Pakistani civilian and children almost daily (no such terror daily bombing existed before only after US arrival). So Pakistan then retaliated by supported Taliban.

Pakistani supported Taliban including Haqqani group has finally defeated US. one of the many reasons was that US had great success when they used JSOCs commandos. Pakistan retaliated by creating the Red brigade, the commando unit of Taliban. The special forces like training given to Taliban made US special forces highly ineffective and Taliban gained control over much larger area during the last few years. As US got defeated and was forced to close those dozens of indian/cia terror centers finally allowing those suicide bombings to go down to zero. Even militant leaders have taken asylum in europe and in india but they are now ineffective. Iran was used by india but main indian terror planner was arrested and its over.

The so called US aid was a payment to Pakistan for using Pakistan roads, ports and security apparatus to get supplies to Afghanistan. Hence it was not aid. It was far too little for using an entire country's air and ground space and its resources. Yet it was channeled against US, and US could not do a damn thing. US still needed Pakistani air and ground space, but could not invade or defeat Pakistan. So it had to pay some money. Which was used to fund war against USA. The USA paying to help defeat USA. Its strangest and funniest story of the modern times. It shows we can plan but cannot control the universe. Whenever almighty decides to run the show, the so called superpowers and everyone else end up being so little, even forced to pay for their demise, as strange it may seem. On human level, Pakistan's ISI always finds way to get things done. There is something creative and resourceful about Pakistan, so indescribable. Allah helps in strange ways, I guess.

So US is going home, not even economically sanctioning Pakistan after all, why not take revenge from the country that dragged the superpower into the battlefield and then made it bleed so much that it wants to go home even when defeated (i.e. without conquering Taliban). And world's most powerful man supposedly, asking humbly to help him get out of Afghanistan (i.e. asking Pakistan to convince Taliban that they will not attack US interests anywhere else later). Still a defeated and less confident US is better for the muslim world. It sets the limits which protect in the end.

So why US did not attack Pakistan. Apart from nuclear etc, there are other equally dangerous things that make Pakistan a strong country.

Pakistan has one of strongest militaries in the world backed up by advanced true network centric digital warfare infrastructure. A unified digital military that can fight integrated warfare. Its not easy for the biggest powers in the world to even plan a war against Pakistan.

Pakistan still and always will have that sometime violent yet warrior Indo-Aryan arrogant spirit. Combine it with Islam and intensity to face an all-out war becomes far too much for any nation to handle for long. Pakisatan may temporarily accept defeat only if we are sure we are safe and have our autonomy with us. If that safety or sense of nationhood is threatened by outsiders, then Pakistan is an insane warrior nation, with no desire to end war or seek peace. We will then leave destruction wherever we would go. Pakistan is referred to as a “nightmare nation” for a reason.

With an absolute will to fight, even civilians in Pakistan carry so much technical know-how, from chemical, biological, nuclear weapons to electronics and cyberwarfare that even under the impossible scenario of Pakistan’s military defeat, any invading army will face a technologically sophisticated and advanced guerrilla warfare that the world has never seen and does not know how to deal with.

Pakistan will always remain a standalone nation, able to drag any military power on the planet into the battle field and bleed them until they run back defeated. Modern Pakistan is inseparable and unconquerable.

Last edited:
indian reaction to this video
80709c6faf9643e17a7b5da2f50efc5c.png

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u10.jpg

Soni israeli larki complimenting Pakistan. indians ka ro ro kay hasher ho jai ga.

A set of damn good points!!! Doval the Devil knows it too well!! Hence, the Last Afgan, Last BD PM etc....
She know alot more then @Solomon2 :D

Other than choice of dress for such a video, she has done a good job.
After watching this video indians will cry and listen to celine dion songs in a room all by themselves. :lol:
On topic= 1 of her points about nationalism wasn't accurate.Yeah there is unity but there is no nationalism in :pakistan:

I turned the volume off #demBobs
indian reaction to this video
80709c6faf9643e17a7b5da2f50efc5c.png

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u10.jpg

Soni israeli larki complimenting Pakistan. indians ka ro ro kay hasher ho jai ga.

She know alot more then @Solomon2 :D

After watching this video indians will cry and listen to celine dion songs in a room all by themselves. :lol:
On topic= 1 of her points about nationalism wasn't accurate.Yeah there is unity but there is no nationalism in :pakistan:
Stupid but cute :D

One good point she raised is the participation of the civilian people in the wars (48, 65) alongside the regular army. Some pussy cats were criticising Faisal Vawda for taking part in the action against the terrorists in Karachi.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom