What's new

Israeli General: "Our capabilities are only second to the United States..."

iran is shia majority and lot of jews live there ...they will never...try to understand..

Is 9.000-25.000 Jews a lot for you out of population of nearly 75 million? There are more Yemeni Jews in the world than Iranian Jews. That's only 1 out of over 20 Arab countries. Half of all the 13 million Jews of today are from Arab lands or have partial ancestry from our ancient lands.

Of course Iran will be destroyed. They could not even defeat Iraq which is 4 times smaller and has a 2.5 times smaller population. You think they have a chance against the West?

It's not about Iran. The region needs a bigger and never vision. At least the Arab world which I can only speak for. What others do in the region is their business.

@Hazzy997

You live in the US. Tell me, there is a significant Arab Christian community in the US of nearly 2 million people if I am not wrong. Mainly well-to-do and many have roots in Palestine and the Levant region. Where have their voice been in this conflict? Why is it that a few radical retards on both sides (also the Palestinian side) get all the publicity in the US while the common man's opinion is left out?

Why is it that I never hear about this perspective in the debate? Why are the Christian evangelists in the US that are often die-hard Zionists supporters not focusing on that? Or are they just ignoring facts?

That's again a evidence of the pathetic levels that our world have reached. It's been going on for decades (if not centuries) but people have still lived in their fantasy world of just being form the ME and all that cradle of civilization speech they will always stay as they once were.

I can't stop thinking how our world would have looked like had those vicious Mongols not destroyed Baghdad and other cities in 1258….

There is no organization. Nothing. Barely nothing.

While all the 13 million or so Jews stick together on every matter nearly as glue. Maybe we need a Holocaust? Just kidding but it's frustrating.

Where are all the rational but patriotic and religious leaders that could unit their people? Leaders with good hearts that are not after personal fame but are serving Allah (swt), their country and people? Now all we have are mostly decadent elephants in power who are not willing to share anything.

A good portion of the Arab Christian community here are made up of Iraqi Chaldean who aren't too fond of Muslims and have connections with Jewish organizations here. We get along but when it comes to joint religious or political activities they seem to back away from it.

As for the white Christian population, many of them don't support Israel actually. The ignorant ones who are taught since they're children that they must support Israel since they're God's chosen people...when one only needs to look at Israel today to see how 'Godly' it is.

We then have Lebanese Christians who don't want to get too involved in the political scene and want to live life. Although friendships at Universities do form bonds. It's mostly the Muslim Arabs who are active though. I don't think we should look at it from this perspective, since support here isn't based off of bonds but public perceptions. For example, most support we Palestinians get doesn't come from religious people. You just need to look around to see it. You also have people here who don't like what's going on and have a grudge against international Jewry.

For us Arabs as a whole, I agree with you, it needs to start in our home nations. Arabs overseas can't influence events back home. We need organization but also many other things. We need initiatives. Look at how united we Arabs and Muslims are on this forum, for the most part we sympathize with each other because we're reminded on a daily basis of the grudges held against us in all forms. Our people at home don't experience that and think they're in an independent region with an independent lifestyle so they won't feel then need to get things together.

Too many things can cause divisions amongst us but also we prioritize the wrong things. I believe the change needs to occur in the Arab world, it hasn't happened yet. This situation is very confusing. I don't want bring religion into this but I believe it's a decree by God because it's not normal. Nobody knows what to expect, not even our leaders. A lot of people may think our leaders are evil, but they also have concerns about these things but don't know what to do.

Our management of resources and money is also a problem. We could make more out of what we have, while also try to get the most beneficial deals for our economies rather than settle for whatever is expensive but professional. Even if we form a unity league or government it won't achieve anything. It seems like we don't know exactly what we want but we want it. And then we have a sizable portion of our people who just give up on life.

No Arab state is worried about israel, we all have internal and other broblems

The unrest in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain (although tiny) and Libya cannot go on forever. So when that ends, which it will, then the Palestine-Israeli question must be solved. Many Arabs, Muslims and people in general might not care about it anymore and are tired of it (we are all) but if it will be solved it will solve many of the region's problems. Obviously not all or even most but a great deal. So it is worth it. It will also calm down the region.

Officially every Arab state is at "war" with Israel. No state recognizes it. It's time to make peace with our cousins. We will always live next to each other. So the choice is between constant conflict and hostility for an eternity or peace. Nobody needs to hold hands and kiss.

Broblems are many but the new generation will be much better than the old idiotic elephants and much more educated with hopefully bigger visions and better solutions to the broblems of the region. As the future generations. One can only hope. Although we will all be dead by then.

Most Americans are accusing Israel for the 9/11 bombings, with some irrefutable proofs you can find all over the net.
The American intelligence community has "Revolted" against Israeli interferences and espionage against the US.
The more the Americans will become aware of Israel's duplicity towards them the less the latter will have any chances of survival on their backs (not to say on their son's lives).

Our affairs shouldn't have to rely on a mechanism of the West's policy. We can' dictate our affairs for our lives which causes many problems today and will do so for the future. Do you see what I mean? This thread has steered away from the topic a little. It was originally from a military perspective to confirm this statement. Although it doesn't hurt to discuss our ability to get what we want.

The unrest in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain (although tiny) and Libya cannot go on forever. So when that ends, which it will, then the Palestine-Israeli question must be solved. Many Arabs, Muslims and people in general might not care about it anymore and are tired of it (we are all) but if it will be solved it will solve many of the region's problems. Obviously not all or even most but a great deal. So it is worth it. It will also calm down the region.

Officially every Arab state is at "war" with Israel. No state recognizes it. It's time to make peace with our cousins. We will always live next to each other. So the choice is between constant conflict and hostility for an eternity or peace. Nobody needs to hold hands and kiss.

Broblems are many but the new generation will be much better than the old idiotic elephants and much more educated with hopefully bigger visions and better solutions to the broblems of the region. As the future generations. One can only hope. Although we will all be dead by then.

Ignore him, whenever we discuss our affairs he goes on a tirade to make it as if we want war with Israel. We are discussing the obvious problems of our Arab world and how as a people as a whole we wish to change that and be more influential in our region. He has a problem with our mutual aspirations. We lack in many areas and this cannot go on forever. According to doritos though, it's all about Israel.

A good portion of the Arab Christian community here are made up of Iraqi Chaldean who aren't too fond of Muslims and have connections with Jewish organizations here. We get along but when it comes to joint religious or political activities they seem to back away from it.

As for the white Christian population, many of them don't support Israel actually. The ignorant ones who are taught since they're children that they must support Israel since they're God's chosen people...when one only needs to look at Israel today to see how 'Godly' it is.

We then have Lebanese Christians who don't want to get too involved in the political scene and want to live life. Although friendships at Universities do form bonds. It's mostly the Muslim Arabs who are active though. I don't think we should look at it from this perspective, since support here isn't based off of bonds but public perceptions. For example, most support we Palestinians get doesn't come from religious people. You just need to look around to see it. You also have people here who don't like what's going on and have a grudge against international Jewry.

For us Arabs as a whole, I agree with you, it needs to start in our home nations. Arabs overseas can't influence events back home. We need organization but also many other things. We need initiatives. Look at how united we Arabs and Muslims are on this forum, for the most part we sympathize with each other because we're reminded on a daily basis of the grudges held against us in all forms. Our people at home don't experience that and think they're in an independent region with an independent lifestyle so they won't feel then need to get things together.

Too many things can cause divisions amongst us but also we prioritize the wrong things. I believe the change needs to occur in the Arab world, it hasn't happened yet. This situation is very confusing. I don't want bring religion into this but I believe it's a decree by God because it's not normal. Nobody knows what to expect, not even our leaders. A lot of people may think our leaders are evil, but they also have concerns about these things but don't know what to do.

Our management of resources and money is also a problem. We could make more out of what we have, while also try to get the most beneficial deals for our economies rather than settle for whatever is expensive but professional. Even if we form a unity league or government it won't achieve anything. It seems like we don't know exactly what we want but we want it. And then we have a sizable portion of our people who just give up on life.

Those are the Assyrian community. Only few Iraqi Arabs were/are Christian. Mostly from Baghdad. It's not all that have this opinion but many of them are deluded as some of them (especially outside the ME) think that they have no connection to the people or Arabs which is obviously wrong on every parameter (historical, cultural, ancestral etc.). I once had a close Assyrian friend when I studied in the US for 1 year but I lost contact. He was not like that and also interested in history and politics as me. We had many interesting discussions.

I know that Palestine has the majority backing of the "Left". I am just saying that had the Christian Arab community, including the same Christian Palestinians who also lost their homes etc., been more organized and prolific in the media that side of the conflict would have been heard to yet in the European media or Western media we both know this nearly never happens or have happened. It's all about the "evil Muslims".

I fully agree. The most important thing is a turnaround of the civic and social structures. I am not talking about any large scale revolution. Most of the problems could be solved when the old generation dies off (not everyone from that generation is bad but a lot of incompetent people that are living in their own fantasy world are) and first of all by EDUCATION. More inclusive governments too. We do not need to implement Western democracy necessarily but more people should get more rights. Yet this is not the fault of Islam since there is barely any Islamic rule (real one) and the ones that claim to be so are lunatics of today and a heavy, heavy burden on Islam (your Daesh trash and other illiterate clowns).
What I want is some kind of social/mental/educational revolution. I want to see the new (our) generation take the lead or the future one. I am just afraid that many are traumatized due to the events in the region (war and conflict).

I believe that stable and rich areas of the Arab world (GCC and others) should lead the role and help do that but unfortunately most are just busy looking after their thrones.

I want to see something like the EU in the ME or at least the Arab world. An organization that cooperates on most crucial fronts.

Last edited:
Those are the Assyrian community. Only few Iraqi Arabs were/are Christian. Mostly from Baghdad. It's not all that have this opinion but many of them are deluded as some of them (especially outside the ME) think that they have no connection to the people or Arabs which is obviously wrong on every parameter (historical, cultural, ancestral etc.). I once had a close Assyrian friend when I studied in the US for 1 year but I lost contact. He was not like that and also interested in history and politics as me. We had many interesting discussions.

I know that Palestine has the majority backing of the "Left". I am just saying that had the Christian Arab community, including the same Christian Palestinians who also lost their homes etc., been more organized and prolific in the media that side of the conflict would have been heard to yet in the European media or Western media we both know this nearly never happens or have happened. It's all about the "evil Muslims".

I fully agree. The most important thing is a turnaround of the civic and social structures. I am not talking about any large scale revolution. Most of the problems could be solved when the old generation dies off (not everyone from that generation is bad but a lot of incompetent people that are living in their own fantasy world are) and first of all by EDUCATION. More inclusive governments too. We do not need to implement Western democracy necessarily but more people should get more rights. Yet this is not the fault of Islam since there is barely any Islamic rule (real one) and the ones that claim to be so are lunatics of today and a heavy, heavy burden on Islam (your Daesh trash and other illiterate clowns).
What I want is some kind of social/mental/educational revolution. I want to see the new (our) generation take the lead or the future one. I am just afraid that many are traumatized due to the events in the region (war and conflict).

I believe that stable and rich areas of the Arab world (GCC and others) should lead the role and help do that but unfortunately most are just busy looking after their thrones.

I want to see something like the EU in the ME or at least the Arab world. An organization that cooperates on most crucial fronts.

I agree with you. And I now get your point, many people here have fallen for the 'evil Muslims vs non Muslims' narrative. If Arab Christians do a job of countering that it would get rid of such popular narratives. Although media wouldn't publicize it. You would run into other obstacles as well.

I agree with you. And I now get your point, many people here have fallen for the 'evil Muslims vs non Muslims' narrative. If Arab Christians do a job of countering that it would get rid of such popular narratives. Although media wouldn't publicize it. You would run into other obstacles as well.

Which is why I am somewhat angry at our Christian community too. Not only the Muslim one. I know that the Christian community have had a hard time, also due to some radicals among us, which I am sad about but at least the diaspora which is very well-to-do overall should have been more helpful and united. It does not take that much of work.

The Syrian Christian community has for instance been vocal when it came to the Syrian Civil War if you have noticed. In France and the US in particular. That's good to see.

Our affairs shouldn't have to rely on a mechanism of the West's policy. We can' dictate our affairs for our lives which causes many problems today and will do so for the future. Do you see what I mean? This thread has steered away from the topic a little. It was originally from a military perspective to confirm this statement. Although it doesn't hurt to discuss our ability to get what we want.

Ignore him, whenever we discuss our affairs he goes on a tirade to make it as if we want war with Israel. We are discussing the obvious problems of our Arab world and how as a people as a whole we wish to change that and be more influential in our region. He has a problem with our mutual aspirations. We lack in many areas and this cannot go on forever. According to doritos though, it's all about Israel.

I am not sure if that is Doritos' (is it really him?) point but he is right that there is much unrest in the Arab world and more bloody conflicts right now than the Palestine question. If there was stability our people might have been much more influential in that aspect. But I fully agree. I am very happy and pleased to see fellow young Arabs form the diaspora who share similar views and know that things must change in order for us to regain our historical position. This can only be done by ourselves. We cannot trust any outsiders due to historical reasons, envy and rivalry. We have unprecedented potential but we are probably the best to ruin all that next after some areas of Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia etc. It's sad. Of course I am overestimating the problems a bit (some would say a lot for the sake of making my point) but there are problems in the region and we must solve them. After that we can think of helping the Muslim world overall. Which some of us already do mind you.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it. Israel can't even make spare parts for its jets and helicopters.

Any attack on Iran will come from Azerbaijan plus nearby American bases. They are fully building up their army at max spead and they are not building up for fun. Attack on Iran will be inevitable since Mullah is incapable of reason and logic and not trustworthy for promises made.

IAF to increase operational capabilities by 400% - Israel News, Ynetnews

“I believe our capabilities are only second to the United States, from both an offensive and defensive standpoint,” the IAF commander said, referring to a significant leap in capabilities over the past two years. He based his assessment on an evaluation of IDF abilities and conversations with officials from foreign militaries.

The rest of the article can be read above. You can see in the comments an Israeli lunatic(like most of them) yelling death to all 'Palestinian scum'. I never seen people with as much as hatred as the Israeli people do.

Now, from a military perspective. Do you all agree to this? So literally Israel has better offensive capabilities than all nations in the world(Not combined) with the exception of the United States. Why is this nation allowed to exceed strength of every other nation in the world? So in the future they will greatly out power the nations that founded this state and also exceed them in nuclear capabilities by far.

Why do foreign nations take Israeli capabilities more sacred than to their own? They arm with very advanced weapons and place no restrictions unto them. Most of this is used in a cynical mass murder campaign against the Palestinians.

A year from now, they're going to want to test their abilities and weapons and bomb Gaza once again. Hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians have to be murdered just because the Israelis feel like it and because they just can.

If the world allows this to play out just as the Israelis/international Jews want this will result in a future consequence against these people. If they want they could get away with anything and if the Arab nations together can't stop them than nobody else would be able to.

@Abu Nasar @Serpentine @waz @al-Hasani @The SC

Utter rubbish bro. The Israelis sure punch above their weight, but so does does Singapore and other states.

Which is why I am somewhat angry at our Christian community too. Not only the Muslim one. I know that the Christian community have had a hard time, also due to some radicals among us, which I am sad about but at least the diaspora which is very well-to-do overall should have been more helpful and united. It does not take that much of work.

The Syrian Christian community has for instance been vocal when it came to the Syrian Civil War if you have noticed. In France and the US in particular. That's good to see.

The Syrian community both Christian and Muslim have done a great job raising awareness on the issue and massive funds. They even were allowed to fund the FSA directly. When it comes to the Palestinian issue, see where it's going to get you. Getting to the point, life in jail.

I am not sure if that is Doritos' (is it really him?) point but he is right that there is much unrest in the Arab world and more bloody conflicts right now than the Palestine question. If there was stability our people might have been much more influential in that aspect. But I fully agree. I am very happy and pleased to see fellow young Arabs form the diaspora who share similar views and know that things must change in order for us to regain our historical position. This can only be done by ourselves. We cannot trust any outsiders due to historical reasons, envy and rivalry. We have unprecedented potential but we are probably the best to ruin all that next after some areas of Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia etc. It's sad. Of course I am overestimating the problems a bit (some would say a lot for the sake of making my point) but there are problems in the region and we must solve them. After that we can think of helping the Muslim world overall. Which some of us already do mind you.

Yes it's him, hence 'broblems'. :lol:

I agree we need to focus on bigger issues right now. Although I see it as an interconnected issue. The lack of us doing anything in regards to all conflicts in our region is what I'm tackling. It's not about Palestine or Syria. It's about our readiness for emergency situations, our ability to influence them, our ability to restore order. You know what I mean, I can go on and on. We don't do things right or simply don't have useful strategies. If you look at events taking place, they're only growing in intensity. So to me, the day we can make independent decisions and publicly state and exercise our policy in our region is the day we will all have hope. It seems we're just sitting ducks who look to others to take the lead.

You get what I'm saying bro? It's not about X or Y, it's the whole alphabet. If that even made sense. :lol:

@al-Hasani

The thing is, we already know what problems we're facing and we have the solutions. The issue arises where people will be mislead into thinking the West knows what we need to turn the situation around. Basically everything that will suit them and their policy. It's about time we take the lead, regardless of who it pisses off.

Nothing is being implemented. We need to get the message across to our leaders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom