What's new

Israeli FM: Peace deal 'impossible' after Palestinian unity agreement

You talk about your right to exist

I need to talk with someone on this basic right??? If he wants to negotiate in order to have a peace agreement should not he first accept my existence? This is a very basic demand and if Hamas refuses to answer it and says that it wishes to destroy Israel what else can we discuss? The time and date they will do it?

Yes!

it dosent matter what they believe

I personally will never accepts israels right to exist and will hate israel for its occupation of Jerusalem and Palestine regardless

However this is what negotiations mean discussing and talking about the issues and differences between you

Israels latest strop is further proof that israel will look for whatever reason to halt negotiations

Yes!

it dosent matter what they believe

I personally will never accepts israels right to exist and will hate israel for its occupation of Jerusalem and Palestine regardless

However this is what negotiations mean discussing and talking about the issues and differences between you

Israels latest strop is further proof that israel will look for whatever reason to halt negotiations

Negotiation is not an end to itself. The objective is to conclude peace between the two sides living side by side. Hamas says it does not want any peace agreement, it wants to destroy Israel then what the purpose of the negotiation? Do you seriously expect Israel to negotiate on its right to exist?

Let say it was the other way around and Israel declared that its objective is to control all the Palestinian territories and deport all Palestinians, would you advise the Palestinians to negotiate on this objective with Israel?

Negotiation is not an end to itself. The objective is to conclude peace between the two sides living side by side. Hamas says it does not want any peace agreement, it wants to destroy Israel then what the purpose of the negotiation? Do you seriously expect Israel to negotiate on its right to exist?

Let say it was the other way around and Israel declared that its objective is to control all the Palestinian territories and deport all Palestinians, would you advise the Palestinians to negotiate on this objective with Israel?

You're a liar, your people are liars and you're a bunch of sick propagandists. May God's destruction be upon you pathological liars and oppressors.

Hamas official: Violence against Israel to be discussed in unity talks - Israel News, Ynetnews

"We are all convinced Israel doesn't want peace, it doesn't want to see a Palestinian state."

Nonetheless, he said, Hamas would accept a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders, adding that Israel's agreement on this issue could lead to a drastic shift in the conflict.

"As we have said, we want a Palestinian state with the 1967 borders, Ghazi Hamad, the deputy foreign minister in Hamas's Gaza government, told Ynet. "If (Israel) is willing to accept this, the entire situation will change."

Israel doesn't want peace, you keep trying to deflect the central issues and try to direct attention elsewhere. You haven't answered a simple question, tell us what Israel wants? Present conditions or borders, STOP MAKING PEOPLE GUESS.

This an extremist Jewish entity which wants to inflict a slow genocide on the Palestinian people and wants to completely annex Palestinian land. It is very clear, don't come here and put on a act as if we're going to fall for you criminals.

I need to talk with someone on this basic right??? If he wants to negotiate in order to have a peace agreement should not he first accept my existence? This is a very basic demand and if Hamas refuses to answer it and says that it wishes to destroy Israel what else can we discuss? The time and date they will do it?

You're a liar, Arafat recognized Israel in 88 and 93 and nothing changed, he was still treated as a 'threat to peace'. Irregardless of what the Palestinians will do nothing will change, Israel will keep reading down the list of demands to avoid peace and to continue occupying Palestinian land. Be honest about it for once, lying will only make people resent you even further.

Hamas isn't stupid, they won't surrender an inch of our Palestinian land. Palestinians aren't asking Israel for anything, we're asking the world to stand up for our legal rights. Israel can't make any 'concessions', no such thing exists, Israel illegally occupies Palestinian land and must abide by international law.

You are very good with incitement as a camouflage to distract the discussion. Explain what is the terrible lie I said?

You intentionally avoid the problem which is that Hamas refuse to accept the principles set by the international community, not Israel, and recognise its existence. If they are ready to do that, why they never said it?

Of course Hamas is ready that Israel will withdraw to the 1967 borders, what is new about that?

As for Israel's objectives, you might be surprised but they are very simple: to live with peace and security in our own Jewish-nation state side by side with a Palestinian state. What are the Palestinian's objectives? If they are similar we can have an agreement in 24 hours.

You are very good with incitement as a camouflage to distract the discussion. Explain what is the terrible lie I said?

You intentionally avoid the problem which is that Hamas refuse to accept the principles set by the international community, not Israel, and recognise its existence. If they are ready to do that, why they never said it?

Of course Hamas is ready that Israel will withdraw to the 1967 borders, what is new about that?

As for Israel's objectives, you might be surprised but they are very simple: to live with peace and security in our own Jewish-nation state side by side with a Palestinian state. What are the Palestinian's objectives? If they are similar we can have an agreement in 24 hours.

Nope, there's nothing left to say. The Palestinian national government has made it very clear what they seek, the rights of the Palestinian people and ever-lasting peace with two nations living side by side.

Now we need to hear from the Israeli camp, unfortunately you're an indecent and disingenuous human bring so we won't get any truth out of you. However, what we can do is look at the facts on the ground, Israel is on the offensive occupying Palestinian land to integrate into their border-less state.

So your notion that the innocent Jews just seek to live in security is the lie of the century and is hysterical. Please also show the viewers the borders of this jewish nation.

Nope, there's nothing left to say. The Palestinian national government has made it very clear what they seek, the rights of the Palestinian people and ever-lasting peace with two nations living side by side.

Now we need to hear from the Israeli camp, unfortunately you're an indecent and disingenuous human bring so we won't get any truth out of you. However, what we can do is look at the facts on the ground, Israel is on the offensive occupying Palestinian land to integrate into their border-less state.

So your notion that the innocent Jews just seek to live in security is the lie of the century and is hysterical. Please also show the viewers the borders of this jewish nation.

If the Palestinians are ready to live in peace with Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people how Hamas can be part of such agreement.

The permanent borders are a matter for the negotiation, Israel was ready to agree that the future Palestinian state will include most of the Palestinian settlements in the West Bank (around 80% of the West Bank) and almost all the Palestinian neighborhoods of East Jerusalem (with the exception of the old city and the holy religious places which require separate arrangements).

Can we agree on that?

If the Palestinians are ready to live in peace with Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people how Hamas can be part of such agreement.

This is gibberish, the onus is on Israel to end it's illegal occupation. The Palestinians are asking for their legal rights, there's nothing wrong in that.

The permanent borders are a matter for the negotiation

Nope, you said all Israel seeks to live in their own 'nation' in security. Show us the borders of this nation that you make it sound like it's minding its own business within its borders.

Israel was ready to agree that the future Palestinian state will include most of the Palestinian settlements in the West Bank

This is a lie, not a single member in the Israeli extremist government states this, in fact they state repeatedly that they want to further expand their occupation of the West Bank and that Palestinians have no rights in their land according to them.

Btw, what in the world is a Palestinian 'settlement'? So now Palestinians are foreign settlers? :rolleyes:

You're the foreign occupiers here bud.

Can we agree on that?

Agree on want? There's no confusion here, the confusion is coming from your side only. Answer our questions, tell us what Israel wants and be honest about it, you guys are only honest in hebrew. As for your first notion you made, I already refuted it, so try again.

This is gibberish, the onus is on Israel to end it's illegal occupation. The Palestinians are asking for their legal rights, there's nothing wrong in that.

Nope, you said all Israel seeks to live in their own 'nation' in security. Show us the borders of this nation that you make it sound like it's minding its own business within its borders.

This is a lie, not a single member in the Israeli extremist government states this, in fact they state repeatedly that they want to further expand their occupation of the West Bank and that Palestinians have no rights in their land according to them.

Btw, what in the world is a Palestinian 'settlement'? So now Palestinians are foreign settlers? :rolleyes:

You're the foreign occupiers here bud.

Agree on want? There's no confusion here, the confusion is coming from your side only. Answer our questions, tell us what Israel wants and be honest about it, you guys are only honest in hebrew. As for your first notion you made, I already refuted it, so try again.

You refuted nothing, I just told you what Israel wants and what it is ready to offer - a Palestinian state on most of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Why you refuse to accept it?

BTW, there is no such thing "the Palestinian legal rights"- What are they exactly? There was never in history a Palestinian state and Israel does not owe nothing to the Palestinians. Israel is ready to have a Palestinian state out of its own interests, not because it "owe" you anything.

You refuted nothing, I just told you what Israel wants and what it is ready to offer - a Palestinian state on most of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Why you refuse to accept it?

I absolutely did refute it, the reality on the ground says otherwise even to an impartial observer. You're the one in denial, as I've said there exists no confusion except from the Israeli occupying power.
BTW, there is no such thing "the Palestinian legal rights"- What are they exactly?

:rolleyes: ..... @Hasbara Buster :rofl:

There was never in history a Palestinian state

Here we go again with the paid propagandist, now he wants to divert the discussion into endless assertions of his. Anybody with common sense in history realizes the major change that overtook the world after empires were dismantled following WW1 and WW2.

and Israel does not owe nothing to the Palestinians.

Israel can't make any concessions, as I've said that is logically impossible since Israel wouldn't be making any concessions as an occupying power. It is committing crimes against humanity and needs to abide by international law.

You've still yet answered any of our questions, there's nothing left to ask from the Palestinians. You've gone through the whole book to indict the occupied peoples and give an impression that somehow anything is in their hands. This is a false premise, the onus was and is always on the occupying power to end an illegal occupation.

So stop dragging us into endless conversations are very unclear half truths regarding core issues of the occupation. Just tell it as it is, like you do in Hebrew.

I absolutely did refute it, the reality on the ground says otherwise even to an impartial observer. You're the one in denial, as I've said there exists no confusion except from the Israeli occupying power.

:rolleyes: ..... @Hasbara Buster :rofl:

Here we go again with the paid propagandist, now he wants to divert the discussion into endless assertions of his. Anybody with common sense in history realizes the major change that overtook the world after empires were dismantled following WW1 and WW2.

Israel can't make any concessions, as I've said that is logically impossible since Israel wouldn't be making any concessions as an occupying power. It is committing crimes against humanity and needs to abide by international law.

You've still yet answered any of our questions, there's nothing left to ask from the Palestinians. You've gone through the whole book to indict the occupied peoples and give an impression that somehow anything is in their hands. This is a false premise, the onus was and is always on the occupying power to end an illegal occupation.

So stop dragging us into endless conversations are very unclear half truths regarding core issues of the occupation. Just tell it as it is, like you do in Hebrew.

Take a deep breath and read it slowly, I will try to make it simple for your sake:

Israel is ready to have an Independent Palestinian state.

Israel is ready that this state will include most of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Israel actually is ready to give you what you want, so what is your problem?

This concession were presented not once, but in three different occasions: in Camp David at 2000 and to Abu Mazen in 2008 and 2009.

As I said, Israel does not owe nothing to the Palestinians. The West Bank is a disputed territory, not occupied one. It was part of Jordan and was never part of any Palestinian state.

As I said, Israel does not owe nothing to the Palestinians. The West Bank is a disputed territory, not occupied one. It was part of Jordan and was never part of any Palestinian state.

No it isn't, only Israel considers the West Bank disputed territory, it was illegally seized in a war of aggression against neighboring nations.

Back
Top Bottom