What's new

Israeli FM: Peace deal 'impossible' after Palestinian unity agreement

Right to exist under 1967 borders yes. But this is what negotiations is about. It seems like Hamas is conceding to that now and adopting Fatah's position.
You cant expect Hamas or PLO for that matter to accept Israel in its current entity.
Go to the table and negotiate. Stop making excuses and playing the victim.

The guy will just leave us to guess, the PLO conceded to everything in 1988 and 1993, they accepted all Israeli conditions and Israel never ended it's occupation let alone was it possible for the creation of a Palestinian State. In fact, the policies were expanded. He will look continue to display this set of excuses until the next time he needs summon more excuses. Which is how Israel has been behaving in all of its history.

There's no such thing as an Israeli offer, Israel can't offer or concede to anything, these are the legal rights of the Palestinians and their land. The last thing YOU want is peace, you want more land grabbing as evident by the facts on the ground. As my fellow friend said, quit playing victim here.

I suggest you quit playing the victim here. How land grabbing settle with what Israel offers - almost a total withdrawal? You refuse to accept it because the Palestinians does not really wants peace with Israel but wants to destroy it.

I think that the Palestinians demands that all Jews leave the West Bank.
For real peace, this should not be an issue, but as you say, they should become Palestinian citizens.

There's a difference between Jewish inhabitants and illegal Western immigrant settlers, the Jews should be a part of the Palestinian State. The illegal European and American immigrants can go join Israel.

Gaza have been relatively quiet for the last year and Hamas have been rather disciplined and not fired rockets at Israel, unless they have been provoked and forced to do so. Hamas main goal is to deter Israel agression against Gaza.

The point is that Hamas is a rational actor and an important one because it has a large base of support among Palestinians in Gaza and probably even some in West Bank.
And any peace deal must have the buy-in of Hamas.

Not until Hamas accept the legitimacy of Israel to exist.

The only reason Hamas is quiet is because Israel's military deterrence.

I suggest you quit playing the victim here. How land grabbing settle with what Israel offers - almost a total withdrawal? You refuse to accept it because the Palestinians does not really wants peace with Israel but wants to destroy it.

The reality is there's an occupying power and an occupied entity, hence it's not difficult to comprehend the reality. Israel avoids peace at all costs. Even Israeli's admit it:

Advertisement

The reality is there's an occupying power and an occupied entity, hence it's not difficult to comprehend the reality. Israel avoids peace at all costs. Even Israeli's admit it:

Advertisement

The Palestinians does not want peace but just to destroy Israel. Otherwise why they so afraid from Israel's offer for peace and a Palestinian state in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as they always said they want?

Gaza have been relatively quiet for the last year and Hamas have been rather disciplined and not fired rockets at Israel, unless they have been provoked and forced to do so. Hamas main goal is to deter Israel agression against Gaza.

The point is that Hamas is a rational actor and an important one because it has a large base of support among Palestinians in Gaza and probably even some in West Bank.
And any peace deal must have the buy-in of Hamas.

About one rocket per week, but I leave it to others to judge if this is quiet or not.

@Hasbara Buster @haman10 @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend @kouroshkourosh @rockstar08 @Developereo @Jaanbaz @ResurgentIran @Mahmoud_EGY @Dino R. :rofl::enjoy::omghaha::laughcry: :p:crazy_pilot:

@Hasbara Buster , you were right, these people are unreal, let's leave it at that :sleep::partay::rofl:

I agree - this is the perfect end to this thread. Your replies are symptomatic to the Palestinian side as its immaturity to have peace with Israel .

You're going around in circles now... -__-

Explain

I agree - this is the perfect end to this thread. Your replies are symptomatic to the Palestinian side as its immaturity to have peace with Israel .

Palestinians want to somehow destroy Israel while Israel is literally destroying Palestine one village at a time, you're a cruel inhumane person who shouldn't be tolerated on this forum.

Apparently you think the members on this forum are naive people. :lol:

Explain

You keep saying "Hamas must accept Israel right to exist".
To which I have already responded that they will recognize Israel under mutually agreed upon borders, which is up for negotiation.
And then you just repeat the same line over and over. Going around in circle and not acknowledging what anyone is saying to you.

Palestinians want to somehow destroy Israel while Israel is literally destroying Palestine one village at a time, you're a cruel inhumane person who shouldn't be tolerated on this forum.

The Palestinian in the West Bank have better life and more political freedom under Israel than Arabs around the ME.

You keep saying "Hamas must accept Israel right to exist".
To which I have already responded that they will recognize Israel under mutually agreed upon borders, which is up for negotiation.
And then you just repeat the same line over and over. Going around in circle and not acknowledging what anyone is saying to you.

Hamas recognition of Israel is a pre-condition to any negotiation, just like it was with the PLO.

Do not bother yourself israel will leave palestine by force or without Force

Back
Top Bottom