What's new

Israeli FM: Peace deal 'impossible' after Palestinian unity agreement

No it isn't, only Israel considers the West Bank disputed territory, it was illegally seized in a war of aggression against neighboring nations.

Illegally seized? The 1967 War erupted because of an acts of agression against Israel - the closure of the Tiran maritime straits by Egypt to Israel's ships, the eviction of the UN force from the Sinai Peninsula by Nazer, the formation of unified military commend over all Arab's armies and the mobilisation of their forces toward Israel's borders.

But do not let facts to confuse you. And I am sincerely apologize that we won the war and not let the Arabs slaughter us all as they promised.

BTW, you avoided any reply to the offer I mentioned. Just like your President Abu Mazen run away from similar offers which were made by Israel.

Death to Iran

That is wishful thinking though. I can assure you all of us in the Middle East want your death and you will eventually get your death wish, because we believe you have fully deserved this :) You are a tiny entity without any future. It's a matter of time and time is certainly not on your side.

Illegally seized? The 1967 War erupted because of an acts of agression against Israel - the closure of the Tiran maritime straits by Egypt to Israel's ships, the eviction of the UN force from the Sinai Peninsula by Nazer, the formation of unified military commend over all Arab's armies and the mobilisation of their forces toward Israel's borders.

But do not let facts to confuse you. And I am sincerely apologize that we won the war and not let the Arabs slaughter us all as they promised.

BTW, you avoided any reply to the offer I mentioned. Just like your President Abu Mazen run away from similar offers which were made by Israel.

Nope, those do not amount to acts of aggression and Egypt offered to Israel that they would take the case to the International Court of Justice to find out if the legitimate blockade against an enemy nation was illegal or not. Israel rejected this and committed a war of aggression with the intention to occupy the West Bank and Gaza, in total they occupied 4 territories. The US knew about this, the USS Liberty overheard Israeli leaders who had the orders to occupy these lands, which is why Israel bombed the USS Liberty and killed dozens of American soldiers.

As for your second question, you're a troll who denies reality, I'm not wasting my time with you.

That is wishful thinking though. I can assure you all of us in the Middle East want your death and you will eventually get your death wish, because we believe you have fully deserved this :) You are a tiny entity without any future. It's a matter of time and time is certainly not on your side.

Whatever. Israelis hear this empty threats for more than 100 years and yet we are still here - only one country against a bunch of failed states that no one respects and just going backwards.

I absolutely did refute it, the reality on the ground says otherwise even to an impartial observer. You're the one in denial, as I've said there exists no confusion except from the Israeli occupying power.

:rolleyes: ..... @Hasbara Buster :rofl:

Here we go again with the paid propagandist, now he wants to divert the discussion into endless assertions of his. Anybody with common sense in history realizes the major change that overtook the world after empires were dismantled following WW1 and WW2.

Israel can't make any concessions, as I've said that is logically impossible since Israel wouldn't be making any concessions as an occupying power. It is committing crimes against humanity and needs to abide by international law.

You've still yet answered any of our questions, there's nothing left to ask from the Palestinians. You've gone through the whole book to indict the occupied peoples and give an impression that somehow anything is in their hands. This is a false premise, the onus was and is always on the occupying power to end an illegal occupation.

So stop dragging us into endless conversations are very unclear half truths regarding core issues of the occupation. Just tell it as it is, like you do in Hebrew.
You're a liar, your people are liars and you're a bunch of sick propagandists. May God's destruction be upon you pathological liars and oppressors.

Hamas official: Violence against Israel to be discussed in unity talks - Israel News, Ynetnews

"We are all convinced Israel doesn't want peace, it doesn't want to see a Palestinian state."

Nonetheless, he said, Hamas would accept a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders, adding that Israel's agreement on this issue could lead to a drastic shift in the conflict.

"As we have said, we want a Palestinian state with the 1967 borders, Ghazi Hamad, the deputy foreign minister in Hamas's Gaza government, told Ynet. "If (Israel) is willing to accept this, the entire situation will change."

Israel doesn't want peace, you keep trying to deflect the central issues and try to direct attention elsewhere. You haven't answered a simple question, tell us what Israel wants? Present conditions or borders, STOP MAKING PEOPLE GUESS.

This an extremist Jewish entity which wants to inflict a slow genocide on the Palestinian people and wants to completely annex Palestinian land. It is very clear, don't come here and put on a act as if we're going to fall for you criminals.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking the time for posting serious fact-based replies to Zionists? You are not dealing wth rational or humane people here, you should just joke around with these Zionist clowns. That's my opinion at least because in all these years I've never ever gotten a serious reply by a Zionist so I have given up on serious debates with those ignorant and brainwashed nutjobs.

Whatever. Israelis hear this empty threats for more than 100 years and yet we are still here - only one country against a bunch of failed states that no one respects and just going backwards.

Your end is near and you know it perfectly well !!

If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking the time for posting serious fact-based replies to Zionists? You are not dealing wth rational or humane people here, you should just joke around with these Zionist clowns. That's my opinion at least because in all these years I've never ever gotten a serious reply by a Zionist so I have given up on serious debates with those ignorant and brainwashed nutjobs.

Not for them, for the viewers. :)

I've done my job on this thread and I know he will go and on so we'll leave it here. The point is the viewers now can come to their own conclusions.

Nope, those do not amount to acts of aggression and Egypt offered to Israel that they would take the case to the International Court of Justice to find out if the legitimate blockade against an enemy nation was illegal or not. Israel rejected this and committed a war of aggression with the intention to occupy the West Bank and Gaza, in total they occupied 4 territories. The US knew about this, the USS Liberty overheard Israeli leaders who had the orders to occupy these lands, which is why Israel bombed the USS Liberty and killed dozens of American soldiers.

As for your second question, you're a troll who denies reality, I'm not wasting my time with you.

Keep living in fantasies - Egypt blocked the straits in violation of international law: these were international waters. There was already a ceasefire agreement in place which guaranteed free passage for Israeli ships in the straits.

Just like Abu Mazen - you afraid to reply to the Israeli offer because you know that it will reveal your bluff - the last thing you want is peace with Israel.

First, do you agree to the condition that Hamas must recognize Israel in order for any negotiation to take place? Do you understand why the Palestinian move is against the negotiation?

Right to exist under 1967 borders yes. But this is what negotiations is about. It seems like Hamas is conceding to that now and adopting Fatah's position.
You cant expect Hamas or PLO for that matter to accept Israel in its current entity.
Go to the table and negotiate. Stop making excuses and playing the victim.

according to Israel before the unity agreement , peace deal is impossible because palestinian are not united after unity agreement peace deal is impossible because palestinian are united.

let sum it up ,as we always said peace deal is impossible because zionists want the greater israel.

Yes..

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East | Global Research

Your end is near and you know it perfectly well !!

Can you be more specific? Time? Date? by lunch? in the year 2525?

Right to exist under 1967 borders yes. But this is what negotiations is about. It seems like Hamas is conceding to that now and adopting Fatah's position.
You cant expect Hamas or PLO for that matter to accept Israel in its current entity.
Go to the table and negotiate. Stop making excuses and playing the victim.

The PLO was ready to give up violence and accept that Israel has the right to exist, so Israel is ready to negotiate with it.

Hamas refuses to do the same.

Yes..
“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East | Global Research

Untrue and Irrelevant to this discussion.

Not for them, for the viewers. :)

I've done my job on this thread and I know he will go and on so we'll leave it here. The point is the viewers now can come to their own conclusions.

True, although sadly most viewers are dumbasses and mind-raped idiots :) i.e. their minds raped by western state and media propaganda :D

And the Jews that are left in the future Palestinian state would be living under Palestinian sovereignty, and hence would also be recognized as Palestinians. Even if they are Jews, and not Arabs.
You need to differentiate between a race and nationality.
It would be like saying Iran is Persian state, which makes no sense. Iran is an Iranian state. Do you see what I mean?

I think that the Palestinians demands that all Jews leave the West Bank.
For real peace, this should not be an issue, but as you say, they should become Palestinian citizens.

Keep living in fantasies - Egypt blocked the straits in violation of international law: these were international waters. There was already a ceasefire agreement in place which guaranteed free passage for Israeli ships in the straits.

Just like Abu Mazen - you afraid to reply to the Israeli offer because you know that it will reveal your bluff - the last thing you want is peace with Israel.

There's no such thing as an Israeli offer, Israel can't offer or concede to anything, these are the legal rights of the Palestinians and their land. The last thing YOU want is peace, you want more land grabbing as evident by the facts on the ground. As my fellow friend said, quit playing victim here.

Can you be more specific? Time? Date? by lunch? in the year 2525?

The PLO was ready to give up violence and accept that Israel has the right to exist, so Israel is ready to negotiate with it.

Hamas refuses to do the same.

Gaza have been relatively quiet for the last year and Hamas have been rather disciplined and not fired rockets at Israel, unless they have been provoked and forced to do so. Hamas main goal is to deter Israel agression against Gaza.

The point is that Hamas is a rational actor and an important one because it has a large base of support among Palestinians in Gaza and probably even some in West Bank.
And any peace deal must have the buy-in of Hamas.

Back
Top Bottom