What's new

Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper

And wtf is Iran doing to Sunni Kurds and Baloch in Sistan and Baluchistan? Not killing them.

Hypocrite scumbag.

They are Sunnis so they are the lesser Muslims so Shia Iran can kill them.

Bullstory !!! if you mean PKK (pejak) & Jondo allah (jondo evil) ... i don't know ! enjoy your self

Bullstory !!! if you mean PKK (pejak) & Jondo allah (jondo evil) ... i don't know ! enjoy your self
stop your racist comments .

Baloch people are far to be only summarized by Jundallah. You know how many members this organisation having in Iran?
Pls next time think before writing

Oh so they are terrorists, and the ones in Kashmir are peaceful. Don't like it when the mirror is shown to you do you.

So stop bringing off topic comments here.

Iran is Killing "Innocent Sunni Kurd Protesters"

Iran is Killing "Innocent Sunni Baloch Protesters"

Syria is killing "Innocent Sunni Protesters."

Two can play this game son. ;) Stop being such a hypocrite.

I like the way you edited the post and conveniently left this part out (Syed Mohammed Kazmi, who is 50, was brought to a Delhi court today. He was sent to 20-day police custody. He has admitted to being part of the conspiracy, says the police)

Joseph Stalin used to say if u want to find the lion Beat the Rabbit till he admits he is the Lion,i am pretty sure if you were in Indian or Pakistani police custody you will admit you are who they said you are.

I like the way you edited the post and conveniently left this part out (Syed Mohammed Kazmi, who is 50, was brought to a Delhi court today. He was sent to 20-day police custody. He has admitted to being part of the conspiracy, says the police)

Joseph Stalin used to say if u want to find the lion Beat the Rabbit till he admits he is the Lion,i am pretty sure if you were in Indian or Pakistani police custody you will admit you are who they said you are.
where in the page there is this part?
i just copy past the article...

It was updated after OP had posted the article, not his fault. Stop seeing conspiracy everywhere.

I see you are happy from bottom of your heart.I'm sure this news is a lie too.But what you gain from posting these?
I don't remember you coming here and when Iran's nuclear scientist got killed and you didn't even condemn it or started a new thread about it.You have some internal problems with yourself and your identity.
That MKO mercenary clown isnt even a Iranian. Look up his ''tanks'' in the Saudi achievement threads (if there is any achievement in the first place lol)

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Baloch people are far to be only summarized by Jundallah. You know how many members this organisation having in Iran?
You dont know any crap about your ''country'', in Iran no one is racist. The Iranian family (ethnics) itself consists of 5,6 ethnic groups so how can we be racist against each other ?
Balouch's in Iran are one of the most patriotic and proud Iranians who we respect. There was just a CIA culprit and we executed his butt. Some MKO hypocrites will be executed too if they dont stop waging war on their country

watch out you mercenary

It is so convenient to say i am a member of MKO
because you lack any ability to discuss otherwise than insulting

About racism i was commenting the racist comment of your friend so}{eil
who summarize the suffer of sunis to the terrorist group Jundallah
so he was not me who said that but him
but again you give me words i didn't say... same methods as usual...

you asked me questions in the wrong place my friend, is it too hard for you to comprehend? Why would you not discuss about the topic of this thread? Does that not seem irrelevant?

The title says Iran is probably behind the assasination operations against Israeli individuals, to prove this allegation people have accused Iran of sponsoring "terrorist" (correction: a resistance movement) organization.

See? I'm challenging the validity of these accusations. I suggest you to "get your facts first, then distort them as much as you like".

If found guilty should be given the death penalty but first must extract information on the other culprits involved.

No one insulted Balooch People,it seems you are summarizing them by Jundallah.Like it or not,they are terrorist who can only target civilians and low rank soldiers.Saying that they are terrorists has nothing to do with being racist.

The title says Iran is probably behind the assasination operations against Israeli individuals, to prove this allegation people have accused Iran of sponsoring "terrorist" (correction: a resistance movement) organization.

See? I'm challenging the validity of these accusations. I suggest you to "get your facts first, then distort them as much as you like".

you are arguing with me as to how the 2nd lebanon war was between Israel and civilians or innocents (aka hezbollah in your opinion)
now how is that relevant to a terrorist activity committed by Iran in a 3rd country, India, targeting not just Indian civilians but also foreign diplomats?

It is you buddy, who is distorting, the title and the article talk about the heinous terrorist act carried out by an Iranian forces personal in India, the topic of discussion is not Iran against Israel/Israelis. Even then Im more than happy to discuss with you on that if you put forth your argument in a relevant thread.

Not like we give a ****, but did the same thing passed your brain about Israelis and their assassination of Iranian scientists?
Iranian scientists were killed by Iranian regime themselves.

When was the last time Hezbollah had a strike on Israelis that wasn't in response of Israel's attacks/occupations ?
Last time in happened in 2006.

in the 33 days war what was the Hezbollah's target and what was the Israelis? Israelis are the good guys here?
Hezbollahs target was to liberate child murdrer Kuntar. Israel's target was to stop Hezbollah provocations.

Have you forgotten Sabra and Shatila massacre?
Sabra and Shatila massacre was made by Syrian agent Elie Hobeika and his troops.

What could be the benefits for Iran to run this kind of claimed terror attacks on said countries?
Hezbollah promised to revenge Israel for killing their terroriost leader Mugniyeh.

Back
Top Bottom