What's new

Israeli car bomb: Arrested man says he works for Iranian paper

GOI can not do anything against Iran.... we need the Oil. But sure as hell can assist IL in HUMINT
Not like we give a ****, but did the same thing passed your brain about Israelis and their assassination of Iranian scientists?

you mean the war between a country and a terrorist organization, one backed by Iran? So you do agree then, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorist activities.
When was the last time Hezbollah had a strike on Israelis that wasn't in response of Israel's attacks/occupations ? Which terrorist group is supported by their own people? in the 33 days war what was the Hezbollah's target and what was the Israelis? Israelis are the good guys here? Have you forgotten Sabra and Shatila massacre?

its ok but doesnt mean that you will make us terror play ground
What could be the benefits for Iran to run this kind of claimed terror attacks on said countries?

Not like we give a ****, but did the same thing passed your brain about Israelis and their assassination of Iranian scientists?

When was the last time Hezbollah had a strike on Israelis that wasn't in response of Israel's attacks/occupations ? Which terrorist group is supported by their own people? in the 33 days war what was the Hezbollah's target and what was the Israelis? Israelis are the good guys here? Have you forgotten Sabra and Shatila massacre?

What could be the benefits for Iran to run this kind of claimed terror attacks on said countries?

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

start a relevant thread or post if there is one, I'll reply to all your accusations. :)

This is what they (Indians ) said when Iranian Nuclear Scientists was assassinated.

Well of course they blame the US and Israel because who else would try to sabotage their nuclear program?

They know their program is under threat but that doesn't mean they know where or when the saboteurs will strike, therefore while I'm sure they're doing all they can to protect their scientists and such there are simply no guarantees, MOSSAD after all is an enviably effective organization.

I hope India's own good for nothing secret service is paying attention. While I think military action against Iran is a bad idea, I envy/admire how proactive Israel is in dealing with matters of national security. India needs to adopt Israel's covert strategy and hunt down the terrorist bastards plotting attacks against the country.

mossad's handiwork.......i admire their persistence and ruthlessnes in eliminating everyone they deem a threat to their motherland......

You bet! I love the way they work as a single entity, targeting those who deem as threats. The funny thing is, Israelis are one of our top strategic partners and yet this sh*t government in our country doesn't learn a thing or two from them.

Terminate with extreme prejudice

Basically, they admire Mossad and have inferiority complex that their own Intel is third rate which cannot do anything like that in Pakistan (Which they would love! ). Also the fact that India get hit (Eg: Afghan Embassy of Indian take out) now and then (Not saying Pakistan is behind it but that's what they want us to believe) then i of course showed them the reality.
My quoted post below

Indian's cant do the same because unlike Israel Iran Pakistan is next door and can reply in kind through our Intel Services- Besides, only Iran is capable of doing something other Arab Nations are a bunch of sissies.If India tired to kill one Pakistani Nuclear Scientists Pakistan would probably end up taking out a dozen of their nuclear scientists but anyway i am happy we don't indulge into that kind of dirty game.Anyhow, I think Iranians needs to tighten the security of their Nuclear Scientists and respond to Israeli Bullying.

Read here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/121626-iran-nuclear-scientist-assassinated-tehran.html

I asked you the questions regarding your accusations of Iran plots. Now instead of such unnecessary suggestions come up with your FACTS please.

you asked me questions in the wrong place my friend, is it too hard for you to comprehend? Why would you not discuss about the topic of this thread? Does that not seem irrelevant?

IMO, he is just looking for the truth...

let everything fold out publicly, we all will know this was a planned terrorist attack by the Iranian regime. shame on them for supporting terrorist activity. This clearly shows Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.
Hell they are even worse off than GoP, they are sponsoring terrorist activity in a 3rd country!! something even GoP/ISI hasnt done in over 2 decades.

Most Idiotic post I ever seen. Do you have any proof about Iranian regime is behind this?

peaceful !!! i have kashmiri friends ... they don't think like you :rolleyes:

And wtf is Iran doing to Sunni Kurds and Baloch in Sistan and Baluchistan? Not killing them.

Hypocrite scumbag.

They are Sunnis so they are the lesser Muslims so Shia Iran can kill them.

IMO, he is just looking for the truth...

let everything fold out publicly, we all will know this was a planned terrorist attack by the Iranian regime. shame on them for supporting terrorist activity. This clearly shows Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.
Hell they are even worse off than GoP, they are sponsoring terrorist activity in a 3rd country!! something even GoP/ISI hasnt done in over 2 decades.

So how are India or anyone so sure about who did it?

Everyone seems to know immediately who to blame but cannot stop it, the guilty party always seems to fit the political picture!!

So how are India or anyone so sure about who did it?

Everyone seems to know immediately who to blame but cannot stop it, the guilty party always seems to fit the political picture!!

Delhi police has caught a Shia Muslim man who happens to work for Iranian news agency. Join the dots.

Back
Top Bottom