What's new

Israeli Airstrikes on Syrian T-4 Airbase martyr 5 Iranians

Considering Iran had its brigadier General of Syrian operations killed by Israel in Syria in the past and did nothing. Yes, Iran will take it and do nothing.

I don't see Iran doing much in response. It would be amazing if Iran drastically increased it's support of Assad and IRGC/Militias personal in Syria but that is exactly what the Israelis want. Also at this point I would just say to hell with it and establish more bases to piss the Israelis off, just out of spite.

They want Iran to put themselves in more since Israel has US diplomatic cover and will attack Iran directly knowing the Iranians don't have any strong ally to cover their assets.

Israel wins in this situation nearly every time because they have the ability to escalate and escalate and escalate to their hearts desire with the US blessing everything they do. Bolton and Trump most likely said go ahead with the strike as well. Later tonight or early tomorrow the US will launch a large attack of their own.

Biggest issue is the blatant weakness/humiliation that is being wrought over the Russian-Syria-Iran coalition. But hey... what can you do...

Also sincerely RIP to the soldiers who died in this unprovoked attack.

Only one can hope Israel will get what it dishes out.

Bro, we Iranians are not impulsive political players like the US under Trump, Saudi's, or Israeli's. We will wait for the opportune moment, exploit an opening and hit them where it hurts.

Case in point: 2015 Sheeba Farms attack & 2018 F-16 trap

Drop in the bucket. Israel recouped the losses and become stronger hence forth.

I don't support Israel, not one bit but the reality is much more bleak.

Drop in the bucket. Israel recouped the losses and become stronger hence forth.

I don't support Israel, not one bit but the reality is much more bleak.
in reality israel has already taken a "huge"loss its f16s and merkavas cant reverse-the iranian military presence in syria. fact is- israels regional insecurity will be very bad in somyears,because once iran entrenches, israel will take considerable losses if she engages to remove that.succesful bombing doesnt mean succesful war. good cases are 06 hezollaj israel, yemen war now, and afghanistan.the fact israel is bombing syria from lebanon alreadu tells me israeli air "advantage"over syria is exaggerated. iran can and will takw losses,but will iran lose? US military killed 10s of qods force officers during iraq war but today who won in iraq?
we need to focus on how actions today will shape and determine the future. in reality, there is an advantage given to armies that are less afraid to lose lives in war. US and israeli military value lives like gold,but that mindset doesnt help in war .if taliban valued life like gold afghan war would have been over by 2002.men r still needed to hold ground and win wars.

Last edited:
in reality israel has already taken a "huge"loss its f16s and merkavas cant reverse-the iranian military presence in syria. fact is- israels regional insecurity will be very bad in somyears,because once iran entrenches, israel will take considerable losses if she engages to remove that.succesful bombing doesnt mean succesful war. good cases are 06 hezollar israel, yemen war now, and afghanistan.the fact israel is bombing syria from lebanon alreadu tells me israeli air "advantage"over syria is exaggerated. iran can and will takw losses,but will iran lose? IS military killed 10s of qods force officers during iraq war but today who won in iraq?
we need to focus on how actions today will shape and determine the future. in reality, there is an advantage given to armies that are less afraid to lose lives in war. us and israeli military value lives like gold,but that mindset doesnt help in war .if taliban valued life like go,d afghan war would have been over by 2002.men r still needed to hold ground and win wars.

That's a fair assessment albeit a little rosy. But one F-16 is not an appreciable loss on the side of the Israelis, not at all. They have US money coming to make up for that in spades not to mention a lot of other F-16's in their inventory. I'll put it this way, if tomorrow the Israelis lost 46 F-16s, the US will restock their fleet with armament and planes in zero time flat.

Iran is losing troops to unprovoked attacks from the Israelis, this is just unacceptable. Iran has to find a way to increase it's defensive capability of its troops in Syria to defend them against Israeli aggression.

Last edited:
That's a fair assessment albeit a little rosy. But one F-16 is not an appreciable loss on the side of the Israelis, not at all. They have US money coming to make up for that in spades not to mention a lot of other F-16's in their inventory. I'll put it this way, if tomorrow the Israelis lost 46 F-16s, the US will restock their fleet with armament and planes in zero time flat.

Iran is losing troops to unprovoked attacks from the Israelis, this is just unacceptable. Iran has to find a way to increase it's defensive capability of its troops in Syria to defend them against Israeli aggression.

I think the axis of Syria, Iran and Russia has considerable success in Syrian war. Israel has uninterrupted supply of weapons from USA but there has always been a vulnerability in even the most potent power. The way SAA has gained ground under Russian air cover is something no one was expecting. This success, although I dont know if it will be lasting, has put a stop on regime toppling spree in Middle East. Loss in Syria will not let Israel open a front against Iran. The war in Syria is the war Iran is fighting and at this moment seem to be winning.

I think the axis of Syria, Iran and Russia has considerable success in Syrian war. Israel has uninterrupted supply of weapons from USA but there has always been a vulnerability in even the most potent power. The way SAA has gained ground under Russian air cover is something no one was expecting. This success, although I dont know if it will be lasting, has put a stop on regime toppling spree in Middle East. Loss in Syria will not let Israel open a front against Iran. The war in Syria is the war Iran is fighting and at this moment seem to be winning.

Fair, in fact I think this is the most accepted overview of the situation in Syria.

Bro, we Iranians are not impulsive political players like the US under Trump, Saudi's, or Israeli's. We will wait for the opportune moment, exploit an opening and hit them where it hurts.

Case in point: 2015 Sheeba Farms attack & 2018 F-16 trap

Hit them where it hurts? Are you kidding me?

The Sheeba Farms attack was a pretty cowardly response. Iran lost a Brigadier general of its Syria operations and Hezbollah lost senior operatives and the son of one of its most infamous operatives.

What did Hezbollah do? Attack a bunch of unsuspecting border patrol guards?

Israel won trade off battle easily.

And the F-16 loss was after Israel has been bombing Iranian/Hezbollah/Syrian assets for the duration of the war causing countless casualties and enormous cost in weapons (missiles) for Iran and the “axis”.

In Iran’s calculations confronting Israel is not wise. So don’t expect anything.

Last edited:
Hit them where it hurts? Are you kidding me?

The Sheeba Farms attack was a pretty cowardly response. Iran lost a Brigadier general of its Syria operations and Hezbollah lost senior operatives and the son of one of its most infamous operatives.

What did Hezbollah do? Attack a bunch of unsuspecting border patrol guards?

Israel won trade off battle easily.

And the F-16 loss was after Israel has been bombing Iranian/Hezbollah/Syrian assets for the duration of the war causing countless casualties and enormous cost in weapons (missiles) for Iran and the “axis”.

In Iran’s calculations confronting Israel is not wise. So don’t expect anything.
A response is easy, what comes after the response, do we have the resources now to go up against the Zionist in Syria? Can we get a punch in if the Americans step in too? You have to look through the first move all the way to move number 5 or 6. Is it worth it now to do something? No, We're far away from home with stretched resources. We have to keep the bigger goal in view, all out win in Syria, it's been costly but we've denied the Zionist and Wahhabis a huge win by keeping Syria out of their hands....History will judge this as a masterstroke for us.

A response is easy, what comes after the response, do we have the resources now to go up against the Zionist in Syria? Can we get a punch in if the Americans step in too? You have to look through the first move all the way to move number 5 or 6. Is it worth it now to do something? No, We're far away from home with stretched resources. We have to keep the bigger goal in view, all out win in Syria, it's been costly but we've denied the Zionist and Wahhabis a huge win by keeping Syria out of their hands....History will judge this as a masterstroke for us.

Syria is not over yet. The US could establish a permanent prescene in the country. And yes while Iran kept Assad from falling, the situation is still worse for Iran than pre-war, if US digs it’s heels into Syria and it turns into a East And West Germany type post WW2 country.

The gains Iran have made are tremendous: a foothold in Syria, military bases, deep connections to deep state and security apparatus, a loyal group of militias (NDF included) and another direct prescene on Israel’s border.

In this case Human life is expendable and so are the resources (bases, weapons, etc). To Iran that is a small price to pay to be directly in Syria.

What no one is factoring in is the amount of strain these artificial wars is putting on the US economy.

Right before Great Depression, all was looking up for USA. All of a sudden, one event, made a run on the banks and the economy fell like a house of cards. Just in 2008, Lehmann Brothers fall led to a domino effect on the economy.

USA has spent a trillion dollar or more in Afghanistan. Its a military empire and you never know when the whole campaign of military adventurism could collapse. After all, sustaining such long wars comes at a very high price.

Recently in my travels to USA, I have witnessed gradual and steady dilapidation of infrastructure even in major cities. If you ever happen to go to smaller cities, the crumbling of roads and other infrastructure is quite revealing. If you happen to go some black neighborhoods, for moment you'd think you are in a third world country not USA. This is all because America is spending money in foreign wars for useless causes.

A small ruling, militaristic elite is stealing money from Americans to fight Israeli wars. After all what has America got to gain from Syrian war or a foothold in Syrian territory? But just ot act as a buffer between ISrael and antagonistic Syrian state. No matter how antique Syrian weapons are.

Back
Top Bottom