What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

hahahah.

OK my dear bro. Just print your post and keep it for 50 years (if you are young) or give this printout of your post to your children.

Then in 2064 you or they will be able to either prove or disprove your statement.

BTW scientific trend analysis of 150 years show that at least in 2014 your assumption does not hold.

I think he meant modern, western democracies, where there is a steady decline of organized religion in favor spirituality, alternative religion or in more numbers irreligion (agnostic/atheist).

Instad you have race or nationalistic fervor in Europe and other western nations.

I am concerned first time about Gaza and I am feeling sorry to them ... Till time I was very much concerned about my country but Muslim nations should be ashamed that they are not helping to an innocent nation ...........
Why are you so worked up mate?In this era of capitalism,no one gives a hoot about what is happening to their immediate neighbour let alone some far away country.this Muslim um ah card was played by Arabs to subdue fools like you.did those Arabs shed atleast a single when people in or country are being butchered by terrorists?

Both are same. Btw Why the hell are you concerned what is happening in palestine\Israel?

due to strategic point of view.
israel prevents any middle east alliance hence consolidation of muslim power.

And i believe thats good for world as a whole,,,,i don't like arabs.They just lack brains so any more power to them is just detrimental

I think he meant modern, western democracies, where there is a steady decline of organized religion in favor spirituality, alternative religion or in more numbers irreligion (agnostic/atheist)

i believe i did use the word democratic................

Even after 200 years, you dont see pan-Hinduism. You will probably see pan-Dharmic solidarity.
The Hindus, Sikhs, Budhists and Jains are just too linked to be separated.

It will never be on the lines of muslims as there is no bond like quran

And i believe thats good for world as a whole,,,,i don't like arabs.They just lack brains so any more power to them is just detrimental

i believe i did use the word democratic................

You should change that into arab power.

I think he meant modern, western democracies, where there is a steady decline of organized religion in favor spirituality, alternative religion or in more numbers irreligion (agnostic/atheist).

Instad you have race or nationalistic fervor in Europe and other western nations.

That is view on the street, but studies prove it wrong.

Wrong. Any kind of consolidation in ME is due to Israel.
If you remove Israel, Arab world would explode even more in rivalries.
It would be a mixture of Indianism and Dharmic support. It will not be like Muslims, it will be different.

You should change that into arab power.

yes actually i meant arab power only.
i have no problem with powerful rational countries like turkey,even iran to some extent though.

But those wahhabis are a complete no-no

Same thing appplies on Indians. I don't know why but so many Indians jumps on Israel related threads and try to defend them no matter what they did and this love is just one sided, I never saw any Israeli jumping in Indian related threads and defend Indians.
Simple - Pakistani's try acting more Arab than Arabs and more Muslim than the Arabs, so Indians do it to piss them off.

Wrong. Any kind of consolidation in ME is due to Israel.
If you remove Israel, Arab world would explode even more in rivalries.

It would be a mixture of Indianism and Dharmic support. It will not be like Muslims, it will be different.

there will never be anything like that dude,,,,come out of ur dreams and smell the coffee

Simple - Pakistani's try acting more Arab than Arabs and more Muslim than the Arabs, so Indians do it to piss them off.

not all indians are thinking like u.

i have commented based on the strategy and reasons unlike u who is harping on religion to drive home his point.
That makes u no different than a pakistani poster here

there will never be anything like that dude,,,,come out of ur dreams and smell the coffee
I reckon you do.
The right wing has been trying and they are making incremental gains. Slowly making this happen.

You are saying this will never happen - and I am saying it will surely happen in some time.

That is view on the street, but studies prove it wrong.

oh no,,,,its a fact and this process will accelerate to many times more in coming decades

Pakistanis are concerned about every innocent Muslim whether killed in Gujarat, Samjhota Express, Palestine or elsewhere.

very nice then,,,,what can u do about it except for posting here??

I reckon you do.
The right wing has been trying and they are making incremental gains. Slowly making this happen.

You are saying this will never happen - and I am saying it will surely happen in some time.

i hate to say this but u are so wrong.
looks like u are associated with rss/vhp or any such organizations looking at ur posts which are totally devoid of reality

All those cry babies, bombs dont know the difference between a little boy and rebel. They drop and and they blow up. Collateral damage is a part of an ongoing war. Accept and learn to live with it. Isreal was formed in 1947 as one little piece of land. While most countries around it failed, Isreal grew to become a world power.

Now another reason why I support jews. I am an engineer and deeply interested in science. Go check out the number of jewish Nobel prize winners. Almost 30% of all nobel prizes in science from 1900 to 2014 have been awarded to jews and they make up only 2% of world population. If there is any community that has contributed the most the world it's jews. Learn to respect them or get bombed.

Stop starting Jihad over everything.
Taking 30% of nobel prizes doesn't qualify an illegitimate state to act as barbarian??

i hate to say this but u are so wrong.
looks like u are associated with rss/vhp or any such organizations looking at ur posts which are totally devoid of reality
I don't think you should really care what organization I am associated with, nor would it be relevant to this discourse.

You thought something, I disagree with it based on my experience. Only time will tell whether I was devoid of reality or not.

I don't think you should really care what organization I am associated with, nor would it be relevant to this discourse.

You thought something, I disagree with it based on my experience. Only time will tell whether I was devoid of reality or not.
its entirely relevant to the discourse.
i am sick and tired of saffron people writing shit here day in and day out without any basis.

I love the secular fabric of this country and am opposed to what u are suggesting

Taking 30% of nobel prizes doesn't qualify an illegitimate state to act as barbarian??

yes and spread of islam was very very peaceful.

i think no one died,right?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom