What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

Son, tell me, when did you get your brain formatted? You or dad spent extended time overseas in the Gulf, or had extended contact with Arabs back home, or maybe you are just very young and watch too much of Arabic channels?

The way you behave on this forum, it looks like, either you have ADHD or are bipolar................

On point: Stop with the Arab lovin........... eat ice-cream......... drink lemon-soda, else you'll give yourself a coronary.

View attachment 38161
Allah Almighty says:

The Believers Are Like Brothers To One Another; So, Promote Peace And Reconciliation Among Them,
And Fear Allah, That You May Receive Mercy.

(Surah 49: Ayah 10)

Our Prophet directs us to cooperate, support, and help each other. We are to do so to the fullest extent so that we build a strong and wholesome society. Each of us is a tiny part of a huge society and if strives to live Islamicly, the society will reach a high level of excellence, justice, and brotherhood. Let us examine these Hadiths of Muhammad (pbuh):

The Faithful Are Like A Single Body: If His Eye Suffers, Then His Constitution Will Suffer; And If He Has A Headache, Then His Whole System Will Suffer.

(Muslim)

What Islam teaches us,

1. Islam directs us toward brotherhood among ourselves

2. a spirit of Muslim brotherhood is the basis for a good Muslim society

3. helping remove suffering will lead to a healthy, and wholesome society

4. removing enmity among Muslims by trying to reduce differences will help promote a feeling of brotherhood

5. making friends among Muslims opens the way toward better understanding and building a better Muslim Community."
Yes we do care about our soldiers too but just tell me one thing? what these innocent children did with israel?
I know you secularists dont care about muslim ummah or brotherhood or vice versa.
Agar dil mein zara brbar bhi insaniyat baki hai to meri baat shayd samajh aye!

10461657_778635525512203_4302601590807423055_n.jpg

Son, tell me, when did you get your brain formatted? You or dad spent extended time overseas in the Gulf, or had extended contact with Arabs back home, or maybe you are just very young and watch too much of Arabic channels?

The way you behave on this forum, it looks like, either you have ADHD or are bipolar................

On point: Stop with the Arab lovin........... eat ice-cream......... drink lemon-soda, else you'll give yourself a coronary.

Sorry my mistake i quoted the wrong guy :hitwall:
Quran and Sunnah formatted my brain Alhamdulilah
and plz growup writing son dont makes you a high qaulity poster and plz dont bring my dad into this
and ill eat ice*cream after iftar :sarcastic:,happy?

InshAllah the day will come when this shit stain on earth called Israel will disappear from the face of the earth. Right now Muslims as a whole are fragmented broken and weak. But the day will come when every one last of these rats will be put back in gas chambers and we'll finish the job Hitler had started. **** you Israel. **** your Aggresion. **** your right to exist as you clearly cannot live in a civilized manner. Kill the disease before it spreads.

Why are you concerned about Arabs rather than the war that is going on right here @ home....... did you ask yourself, how many of our soldiers got martyred today?

Stop worrying about others problems...... worry about ours............ rest of the world is not our business........ and we definitely are not some "Islamic Police Force"..........
This was the best post I've read in a long long time!! :tup:

Globalized Hinduism is still evolving. So no Nepal for now.

But definitely NRIs will jump into action if something bad happens to them in the West or something bad happens to India (god forbid)

Correction: NRIs plump for Indian interests, not Hindu interests. No NRI has broken a sweat over Mauritius, Guyana, Suriname, Fiji or Nepal, where a substantial percentage of the population are Hindus. I find it hard to club pan-Nationalism with pan-religionism.

@FaujHistorian All of us know that this Israel-Palestine conflict has no solution. But I feel surprise when third world poor countries of Asia and Africa pour their hard earned money for Palestinians as an aid when an average Palestinian has a better living standard and housing compared to most of the people in Asia and Africa. ;)

That was too cruel.What is need for an airstrike against innocent civilians ?
Even in the battle field there is also truth called honour.
Fight against someone on your own size.
Dont show your smartness and strength against innocent womens and childrens.
If Palestine have a strong airpower they dont dare to do this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom