What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

10322532_524696004298149_7660413129107175521_n.jpg

Though the Israeli teenagers did not deserve that fate, it appears rather extreme as per the Israeli response. The fireworks from Hamas pose no threat. I'm sure even Bangladeshi police can apprehend them :lol: No need for F-16's.

Apparently, there's a reason why the Israelis do this. I had an interesting chat with a Palestinian today.
KSA mobilizing support for Palestine stand at UN

Why the Israelis do this? Insecurity if you ask me. Uncertainly as to how much land they'd get in light of the two-state solution. They themselves aren't sure.

So much for military power.

Israel left Gaza 9 years ago, they had a chance to do something out of themselves and to give an example for the West Bank, instead they are playing the old game, vowed to destroy Israel, kill the Jews.
Are you kidding me? Was that their aim they would have united with some other Arab land or sold their land to arab ...they just wanna live peacefully and mind their own business...however it is Israel that has expanded its boundaries, entered their land and occupied it "illegally" and bulldoze their homes...Shamelessly!

Are you kidding me? Was that their aim they would have united with some other Arab land or sold their land to arab ...they just wanna live peacefully and mind their own business...however it is Israel that has expanded its boundaries, entered their land and occupied it "illegally" and bulldoze their homes...Shamelessly!

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, Israel LEFT Gaza 9 years ago.

Came back? to where? Israel left Gaza 9 years ago and since then didnt resettle it.
Gaza as in only Gaza or whole of Palestine which it has illegally occupied?

palestine_shrinking.jpg

Which part did it leave? and where did they leave to? How did it so happen that they left and somehow Israel grew while Palestine shrunk?

Gaza as in only Gaza or whole of Palestine which it has illegally occupied?

palestine_shrinking.jpg

Which part did it leave? and where did they leave to? How did it so happen that they left and somehow Israel grew while Palestine shrunk?

Well then we have nothing to discuss when you present lies.

Well then we have nothing to discuss when you present lies.
Well apparently if these are lies you cant even seem to counter them and they are "lies" produced by not 1 -2 media but 1 too many for you to counter! Or should I say live in your own knitted lies?!

Well apparently if these are lies you cant even seem to counter them and they are "lies" produced by not 1 -2 media but 1 too many for you to counter! Or should I say live in your own knitted lies?!

The lie is clear and evidential, your map showing allegedly Palestinian land and Jewish land 1946, the lie is that back than there were not Palestinian people in present, you might as well call all residents back then as Palestinians Jews Muslims Christian and whatever, the Region was coined as Palestine while roman rule over that area.

the lie is that back than there were not Palestinian people in present, you might as well call all residents back then as Palestinians Jews Muslims Christian and whatever, the Region was coined as Palestine while roman rule over that area.
Do you not see the contradiction in your words? Or are you too blind for that?

For Israel the Palestinian are the Muslims while for the world Palestinian are the people of the land not those who flocked in (Jews from all over the world) and were called in after the establishment of the Jewish state called Israel!

How is that a lie? You just admitted it... If it was called Palestine from Roman rule meaning anyone who owned land there was and is a Palestinian!

Gaza terrorists themselves publish a video how their guy in civilian clothes launches a rocket from civilian wagon from populated area:

ynet ?©?™?’?•?¨?™? ?•?©?™?’?•?¢?™?: ?œ?™?¨?•?× ?¨?§?˜?” ?ž?¢?’?œ?× ?–?‘?œ - ?—?“?©?•?×

(The first video)

Quite typical. They march with fansy uniforms during peace times and then wear civil clothes at war.

Evidence?
Do not be liar, Only the first picture at the top left corner is about Syria.
Syria:

'Our youngest hostage': Shocking image emerges from Syria of a toddler kneeling on the ground with three rifles pointed at her head... but is it real or sick propaganda? | Mail Online

Again Syria (they cropped the corner with Syrian rebel flag logo):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsD6yNnCYAAuCsw.jpg:large

Iraq, Killed by Maliki forces:

Last edited:
Do you not see the contradiction in your words? Or are you too blind for that?

For Israel the Palestinian are the Muslims while for the world Palestinian are the people of the land not those who flocked in (Jews from all over the world) and were called in after the establishment of the Jewish state called Israel!

How is that a lie? You just admitted it... If it was called Palestine from Roman rule meaning anyone who owned land there was and is a Palestinian!

THE REGION CALLED Palestine, not the inhabitants it wasn't a country nor an independent state, so hard to comprehend? the area swept hands of rule many times, people migrated settled and migrated, the big Arab flock to the region began at the same time with Jewish, the region went through development by the Ottoman rule, majority of "Palestinian" are Arabs from regions all over Middle East, who divided the region into Lebanon Syria Jordan? the Brits and French.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom