What's new

Israeli Air Force to host 7 nations (Including India) in its largest-ever air drill

Heads up. Only first 5 tags work in a post.

Got a video for you btw (just to make the trolls passing through have a bad/butthurt day):

I was enjoying this thread until i come across with your idiotic comments, so why would someone get butt hurt, if you are talking about us then we have been doing joint excercises with all these airforces minus Israel (due to obvious reasons) since our inception. You are acting like a cat who just got a refined food for the first time.

I was enjoying this thread until i come across with your idiotic comments, so why would someone get butt hurt, if you are talking about us then we have been doing joint excercises with all these airforces minus Israel (due to obvious reasons) since our inception. You are acting like a cat who just got a refined food for the first time.
Actually u participated in a joint red flag exercise with us.

Actually u participated in a joint red flag exercise with us.
That's how two professional airforces like IsAF and PAF behave, nobody came out with big claims unlike someone with a false bravado turned out to be wrong and busted miserably.

Anyways folks happy hunting.

In November the IAF will be hosting over 100 aircraft and hundreds of support crew in a two week long Blue Flag drill. Crews from the United States, Greece, Poland, France, Germany, India and Italy will land in Israel in the fall for a drill aimed at honing their skills in planning, targeting and coordinated command and control.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isra...r-with-uae-u-s-and-italy.485991/#post-9331702

The two IAFs should have more bilateral military engagements. We have very limited cooperation in counter-terrorism and urban warfare and that too in certain scenarios. Israel and India should train in all three platforms bilaterally every year.

Back
Top Bottom