What's new

Israeli Air Force chief: We are ready to deal with Iran

Why in the hell should we get into Middle East mess?Look, theres no Muslim Ummah.You want Pakistan to be bombed along with Iran?US can do it because they're powerful; we're not.Plus Iranis have not helped us anyway.They're not Pro-Pakistani.

Hey, I dont mean to disagree but I would like to point out that Iran did side with us during the wars with India. We might not have an ideal relationship or understanding of each other, but at the end of the day what ever problems faced by one of us the other will suffer. So we should try and get along, it makes sense (no need to give 'em nukes or anything ofcourse, they claim that nuclear weapons are 'Un-Islamic' so no point trying to help out those who belittle your achievements). But there is no harm in having strong conventional military/economic links.

I beg to differ with your 'defeatist' attitude. There is no US power superiority anymore, you are not fimilar with the financial crsis. Us cant even afford the current wars, let alone new ones. Give me 2 ways how US can sustain its current spending.

Iranian government isnt pro-pakistan Iranians are. Kindly dont act to be an expert on some area without actually visiting the land/country. There has to be a first step for muslim brotherhood, the reason for creation of Pakistan was universal muslim brotherhood. Muslim ummah will not be created in a laboratory, it will be when someone takes a step. Pakistan took this step in bhutto era, however, with bhutto it was demolished, but only for time being. Muslim brotherhood will rise again, and with whole world comming down to muslim lands, its the right time.

Keep your defeatist attitude within yourself or go join US forces and fight in Iraq.
Are you talking about the same Bhutto who could not keep East Pakistan under Pakistan?I think East Pakistanis were Muslims too?:pop: and you're Talking about global Muslim Brotherhood.:enjoy: and it is people like you who cannot accept/respect others point of view and are preaching Muslim Ummah.Pakistan itself is in very bad condition..economic crisis, insurgency etc.Can you please enlighten me how we can help Iran at this point?

Last edited:
I asked
ok Did they announce they were going to attack Iraq (Israelis that is)NOPE did they announce they were going to attack Syria recently NOPE.so the old saying that dogs that bark do not bite comes to mind.
If that was the case, shouldn't the term "That dogs don't bark but bites" be more appropriate?.

ok Did they announce they were going to attack Iraq (Israelis that is)NOPE did they announce they were going to attack Syria recently NOPE.so the old saying that dogs that bark do not bite comes to mind.

You have correctly called it ISRO/War criminal’s bluff and IMO under the guise of building up against Iran they have been actually preparing to attack PAK. I know that I would be dubbed as conspiracy theorist but a great thinker, author and foresight full person (Abidullah Jan) has predicted PAK’s current scenario in his ‘Mushrraf Factor’ Book a few years ago. And the revelation of the map of greater Pakhtunistan & Baluchistan, frequent drone attacks, talk about piling 1000s of troops near at border, presence of two career groups in striking distance of PAK’s territory, creation of confusion by milking ISI/MI chiefs, deliberate dissemination of GOP’s tacit consent in drone attacks to create rift among army/GOP & masses, drain reserves by mobs and subsequent outing of Aziz from PAK land are the indications that enemies of mankind are trying day and night to destroy PAK. Anyone here has the connection with top brasses of PAK MIL, please wake them up and spread the message to every corner of PAK. I would be glad to be proved wrong but knowing great analysts like Mike Whitney and Ximbora’s prediction in Iranian end game, I would say it is the best option for PAK brothers to prepare for the worst.

Are you talking about the same Bhutto who could not keep East Pakistan under Pakistan?I think East Pakistanis were Muslims too?:pop: and you're Talking about global Muslim Brotherhood.:enjoy: and it is people like you who cannot accept/respect others point of view and are preaching Muslim Ummah.Pakistan itself is in very bad condition..economic crisis, insurgency etc.Can you please enlighten me how we can help Iran at this point?

Yes i am talking about the same bhutto, every leader has done some good/wrong for this nation, i was indicating a thing which was relevant to the topic and it happened during the bhutto era. However, your east pakistan line is irrelevant at all to what i replied about.

Its not that i dont accept or respect anyone's view, but i rightfully disagree with the defeastist attitude and USA-IS-SUPREME mentality of our current generation. Once you know Allah is supreme, you'll be talking different. Its all about loose faith. Reclaim your faith, once everyone does that, muslim brotherhood will already be created.

Bad economic crisis in Pakistan? How? Has our natural resources depleted? Half of working population died? Infrastructure got destroyed? Or what? There is no crisis, all created by media, even if there any, that is because of flaw'ed banking system world wide. The crisis is in banking and money making system, not in the economies itself. But to understand this, you need to stop watching BBC/CNN and think yourself.

As far as helping IRAN is concerened, and how can we do it, i guess you wrote this line without even thinking for a tiny fraction of second. Once 2 countries agree to join, the help eachother, similarly, Iran can help us - we can help them.

-Regards

Its not that i dont accept or respect anyone's view, but i rightfully disagree with the defeastist attitude and USA-IS-SUPREME mentality of our current generation.

Ali, there is nothing wrong with that mentality. This simply shows that they are being realistic and not live in a wishful thinking world. Ofcourse, one must first think what the topic is when talking about this kind of mentality.

If the topic is about who is better at ping pong? America or China?, then it would be correct to say that USA IS NOT SUPREME in this field.

However, if we are talking about Military might and power, then it is correct to acknowledge that USA IS SUPREME. This mentality would be correct and logical and nothing to do with defeatist thinking. It is only being reasonable and realistic.

I believe one day that the US would be overtaken by say...China and the US would no longer be supreme, however, that day is not today. Therefore, until that day comes, the USA IS SUPREME mentality still stands. :usflag:

Why was T-Rex's post deleted? Did I blow his short fuse or something? :woot:

As far as the attack on Iran by Israeli Airforce (IAF), I agree with Cheetah 786….The main reason for IAFs success in earlier attacks was that they achieved the very basic element i.e SURPRISE…..They trained secretly for months before Iraq’s reactor attack…IAF pilots leaned Arabic, Iraq’s Radio procedures, imitated their every modus operandi, flew various simulated attacks secretly and once they were ready and all set…BOOM…

However, in the case of Iran they might be doing everything except that they cant keep Shut about it….IAF has been so vocal about it that one wonders if they really intend to attack Iran…Why all this media hype? Why so publicity? Why these scare tactics? Where is the surprise gone that IAF was famous for? Why giving so many indicators to Iran?

IMO, IAF will never attack Iran’s nuclear bases. If they wanted, probably they would have done it by now while W. Bush was in office….Its too late now… Attacking Iran means that starting another war and stakes are already high in the region considering the volatile economic crisis that has gripped the whole world by its balls…

I hope the sanity prevails and both sides (Israel & Iran) keep their calm and stop upsetting the rest of us with their radical attitudes…

Sir I beg to differ regarding surprise. Surprise does not mean keeping ones mouth shut, Surprise can mean catching the Iranians off gaurd with Israeli planes flying over their head only to find that their Ruskie radars did not show a blip or was down. I personally feel that the major factor or IAF's main bet will be its EW systems. With the kind of network jamming, hacking of Syrian Airdefense(System that not only jams but enters the network loop of the opposition and confuses them) systems by IAF during its raid, I am quiet sure that Iranian radars will be next to nothing in its utiliy. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also don't you think attacking Iran when Obama is in power is not as bad as it seems to be. Think about this, If Obama opposes the attack don't you think it will be exactly what the republicans or those opposing him want for, the image " Hippie peacenick"..

Just my 2 cents

IPF

A must watch video

Last edited by a moderator:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Israeli's flew into Syria and bombed a shed and then flew back for dinner with no resistance. Was that a bark or a bite?.

Israel is nothing without USA support. and I feel that US learn alot from Afghan and Iraq war. They will not select war in Iran's case....knowing that Iran will surely not be kept silent, they will surely pay back. They have missels which would be threat.

Please read my question again pay attention to it this time and answer it .did they announce they were going to attack Syria recently NOPE.
Let me answer that for you NOPE THEY DIDNT wanna no why cause the dogs that bark dont bite.
If the isralies thought it was a walk in the park or a nice outing before dinner they would have done it by now.

Well said.

The Israeli's flew into Syria and bombed a shed and then flew back for dinner with no resistance. Was that a bark or a bite?.

You must be realy proud of your illegitimate son for this act. This time they have left the barking for you. So keep barking.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom