What's new

Israeli agents in Kabul for anti-Pak media war

Don't try to read my mind or put words into my mouth. I can say similar things about Indians but that will go off-topic.

I am neither trying to read your mind nor trying to put mouth in your mind. Let me remind you my friend, just couple of days back the report from LSE was appearing western propaganda to you but now this news looks pretty credible to lots of Pakistanis. Now that is height of hypocrisy.

Or in the league of like all the Indian sources? Well the concerns about the source are good but do about it in a civil manner.

Well it has a league of its own and I think nobody has raised the concern about the source in uncivil manner. Please let me know what you find uncivil in my comments.

I am neither trying to read your mind nor trying to put mouth in your mind. Let me remind you my friend, just couple of days back the report from LSE was appearing western propaganda to you but now this news looks pretty credible to lots of Pakistanis. Now that is height of hypocrisy.

But you see that's a matter of perspective. You believe what the western states and the Indian state says without proof but you call this a lie. Both have no proof to it yet you choose to believe one because it suits you. So you're a hypocrite as well.

Well it has a league of its own and I think nobody has raised the concern about the source in uncivil manner. Please let me know what you find uncivil in my comments.

Not your comments specifically but by other Indian members.

"ohh please, come back with proof and then we will talk"

You should be following your own advice then regarding accusing Pakistan.

As far as Pakistan being in no position to make accusations, it is very much in the position to make accusations. Your argument is based around the argument that Pakistan funds insurgencies - well there's no proof of that.

People will believe what they want to believe dude. Most people not belonging to the western states don't believe what the western states say (yes, I am not lying) besides Indians and citizens of western states - because the Indians and western citizens WANT to believe them. Even many citizens of western states in large numbers don't believe their own state. The cycle continues. Don't give me this typical Indian crap. People believe what they want to believe.

And finally, yes, there's no proof of the OP being true, however my point being that the posts by Indians imply that what the OP is suggesting is completely impossible. Which it definitely is not. As far as the article being written out of " more desperation than reality" goes, well first you have to know what the reality is to make those kinds of arguments. We have been over this before in other threads desiman - if you do not know the reality or the truth, do not make these kinds of arguments. And you definitely don't know THE reality, very few people in this world do.

lol like you said we have been quarreling over this for quite some time now, i wont listen to you and you wont listen to me, why dont we just shelf this never ending argument and go out for tea or something lol Time well spent that way :P

"ohh please, come back with proof and then we will talk"

You should be following your own advice then regarding accusing Pakistan.

As far as Pakistan being in no position to make accusations, it is very much in the position to make accusations. Your argument is based around the argument that Pakistan funds insurgencies - well there's no proof of that.

People will believe what they want to believe dude. Most people not belonging to the western states don't believe what the western states say (yes, I am not lying) besides Indians and citizens of western states - because the Indians and western citizens WANT to believe them. Even many citizens of western states in large numbers don't believe their own state. The cycle continues. Don't give me this typical Indian crap. People believe what they want to believe.

And finally, yes, there's no proof of the OP being true, however my point being that the posts by Indians imply that what the OP is suggesting is completely impossible. Which it definitely is not. As far as the article being written out of " more desperation than reality" goes, well first you have to know what the reality is to make those kinds of arguments. We have been over this before in other threads desiman - if you do not know the reality or the truth, do not make these kinds of arguments. And you definitely don't know THE reality, very few people in this world do.

Bhai aap itna gussa ho rahe ho, itna baat cheet kar rahe ho. Agar idhar se koi article aapke mulk ko doshi dikhate hue nikle to aap source ke baare me puchenge ya boldenge ke hum hindustani apne wet dreams me hain ya aur kuch. Par jab aapki baat ati hai tho aap source ki baat chodke , mumkin ya na mumkin ki baat karte hai yane ki jab Pakistan ke baare me hain to source theek hona, proof hona
chahiye. Kya ye theek baat hai?? :azn:

Ye sarasar na insafi hain :partay:

Bhai aap itna gussa ho rahe ho, itna baat cheet kar rahe ho. Agar idhar se koi article aapke mulk ko doshi dikhate hue nikle to aap source ke baare me puchenge ya boldenge ke hum hindustani apne wet dreams me hain ya aur kuch. Par jab aapki baat ati hai tho aap source ki baat chodke , mumkin ya na mumkin ki baat karte hai yane ki jab Pakistan ke baare me hain to source theek hona, proof hona
chahiye. Kya ye theek baat hai?? :azn:

Ye sarasar na insafi hain :partay:

Indians do the same thing. Why single me out? When Pakistan accuses India of terrorism, they ridicule the articles and point out the the source, etc, and ask for proof, but when India or the west accuses the Pakistani state of doing terrorism without proof, they believe what the India or the west says and try to make conspiracy theories against any counter arguments.

My point about this being mumkin (possible) and such is that the replies here by the Indians imply that something like this is completely impossible. That's of course BS. Nothing more, nothing less. I never suggested that, for instance, Pakistan supporting the Taliban is impossible.

I am not suggesting this story is necessarily true - who knows. But is it impossible to happen? You tell me. They should point out the source or ask for proof as counter argument. I an definitely not saying that they should not point out the source. Btw, I never make the "wet dreams" kind of posts that you're suggesting.

Last edited:
Not too sure. Its not stupid and funny. Its just stupid.. So dont know if it can be moved there. Deserves a section of its own :cheesy:

Whenever Indian moves are busted like this Indians try to play it off. It is an old tatic, come up with something new. This one is old and does not work with Pakistanis, Bagladeshis, Chinese, Sri Lankans.

Indian cunning nature is known by all, that is common between Indians and Jews.

Indians do the same thing. Why single me out? When Pakistan accuses India of terrorism, they ridicule the articles and point out the the source, etc, and ask for proof, but when India or the west accuses the Pakistani state of doing terrorism without proof, they believe what the India or the west says and try to make conspiracy theories against any counter arguments.

My point about this being mumkin (possible) and such is that the replies here by the Indians imply that something like this is completely impossible. That's of course BS. Nothing more, nothing less. I never suggested that, for instance, Pakistan supporting the Taliban is impossible.

I am not suggesting this story is necessarily true - who knows. But is it impossible to happen? You tell me. They should point out the source or ask for proof as counter argument. I an definitely not saying that they should not point out the source. Btw, I never make the "wet dreams" kind of posts that you're suggesting.

Theek hai bhai koi baat nahi main to idhar enjoy karne aata hu, RAW kuch kare ya ISI kuch kare , hum to kuch nahi kar sakte siyasat ke mamlo me. Ye wet dreams baat kuch jyaada hi hoti hai yaha pe to aise bol diys, galti ho gayi. :angel:

A group of Israeli undercover operatives is stated to have reached Kabul at the invitation of Indian government to participate in activities aimed at intensifying media war against Pakistan in a bid to create mistrust between NATO and Pakistani security forces.

Highly-placed diplomatic sources based in Kabul revealed on Thursday that a team of Israeli journalists headed by Dan Williams, a Jerusalem-based writer, reached Kabul recently to intensify media war against Pakistan.

Dan Williams contacted Indian Ambassador for a meeting and later crafted a strategy to step up frequency propaganda against Pakistan, playing frontline role in the war on terror.

The sources further revealed that the Indian Ambassador had visited Israel in the past and held a detailed meeting with Dan Williams at Tel Aviv.
The Indian Ambassador asked the Israeli journalists, having influence in Western media, to visit Afghanistan and participate in media war to tarnish the image of Pakistan in the international community.
The Indian government also pledged to pay all the expenses besides lucrative incentives during their stay in Kabul.

“These journalists have been tasked not only to project India’s perspective on Afghanistan but also step up propaganda to defame Pakistan,” the sources added.

They further said the Indian ambassador also assured foolproof security to the visiting journalists in Afghanistan and forwarded a formal request to their intelligence network in this regard, asking them to assist the delegates. Posted in The Nation

Source: Pakistan Ideology

Nawaz

What a bunch of crap.....wake up and beware of these so called conspiracy theories before its too late

A group of Israeli undercover operatives is stated to have reached Kabul at the invitation of Indian government to participate in activities aimed at intensifying media war against Pakistan in a bid to create mistrust between NATO and Pakistani security forces.

Highly-placed diplomatic sources based in Kabul revealed on Thursday that a team of Israeli journalists headed by Dan Williams, a Jerusalem-based writer, reached Kabul recently to intensify media war against Pakistan.

Dan Williams contacted Indian Ambassador for a meeting and later crafted a strategy to step up frequency propaganda against Pakistan, playing frontline role in the war on terror.

The sources further revealed that the Indian Ambassador had visited Israel in the past and held a detailed meeting with Dan Williams at Tel Aviv.
The Indian Ambassador asked the Israeli journalists, having influence in Western media, to visit Afghanistan and participate in media war to tarnish the image of Pakistan in the international community.
The Indian government also pledged to pay all the expenses besides lucrative incentives during their stay in Kabul.

“These journalists have been tasked not only to project India’s perspective on Afghanistan but also step up propaganda to defame Pakistan,” the sources added.

They further said the Indian ambassador also assured foolproof security to the visiting journalists in Afghanistan and forwarded a formal request to their intelligence network in this regard, asking them to assist the delegates. Posted in The Nation

Source: Pakistan Ideology

Nawaz

I can also write such article on Islamic terrorism but that will be a Improper we can not generalize the things on the basis of few people who do not represent religion. This article is result of massive brainwash.

we should take it seriously.
WHO WILL TAKE IT SEROUSLY HUH?
Pakistani media and especially Jew TV Oh sorry Geo TV,or dunya,or ARY or.............................they all are dushman ke agents.those who can show kashmir in ENDian map with out any issue and when the show Pakistani map,there we see Kashmir is issue and also gilgit baltistan.
what i will say
'they really don't care for us'

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom