What's new

Israeli agents in Kabul for anti-Pak media war

As i said Pakistan's problem is its geography, if their is no india their are no conspiracies... and states like israel will not find people to work on their evil agenda.

It is about time to keep good eye on Zardari net...work how they support this new indian move.

and if there was no pakistan.. there would be a prosperous Afghanistan, still more vibrant and safe India with it's bustling number one tourist destination Kashmir, and peaceful Iran... no nuclear proliferation.. and most importantly there would be no AL Qaeeda and no 9/11..and the list goes on...
but the only sad part would be there would be no PDF..

Nothign new at all, India and US have been busy in their propaganda war to create more pressure on Pakistan since the start of Afghan invasion. Israel is merely joining the show.

Nothign new at all, India, Israel, and US have been busy in their propaganda war to create more pressure on Pakistan since the start of Afghan invasion.

This. Short sweet and simple!

A group of Israeli undercover operatives is stated to have reached Kabul at the invitation of Indian government to participate in activities aimed at intensifying media war against Pakistan in a bid to create mistrust between NATO and Pakistani security forces.

Highly-placed diplomatic sources based in Kabul revealed on Thursday that a team of Israeli journalists headed by Dan Williams, a Jerusalem-based writer, reached Kabul recently to intensify media war against Pakistan.

Dan Williams contacted Indian Ambassador for a meeting and later crafted a strategy to step up frequency propaganda against Pakistan, playing frontline role in the war on terror.

The sources further revealed that the Indian Ambassador had visited Israel in the past and held a detailed meeting with Dan Williams at Tel Aviv.
The Indian Ambassador asked the Israeli journalists, having influence in Western media, to visit Afghanistan and participate in media war to tarnish the image of Pakistan in the international community.
The Indian government also pledged to pay all the expenses besides lucrative incentives during their stay in Kabul.

“These journalists have been tasked not only to project India’s perspective on Afghanistan but also step up propaganda to defame Pakistan,” the sources added.

They further said the Indian ambassador also assured foolproof security to the visiting journalists in Afghanistan and forwarded a formal request to their intelligence network in this regard, asking them to assist the delegates. Posted in The Nation

Source: Pakistan Ideology

Nawaz

Looked at some news threads like this before. Here is how I feel the news is created.
Agent : Bhai news hai tagdi, kuch israeli dikhe yahan
Reporter Kya bat karte ho
Agent : Sahi bhai kuch alag language bol rahe thee, Indian bhi tha Sath main, Israeli hi honge
Reporter: Kya bat kar rahe thee.
Agent: Kuch video camera, media kuch bol rahe thee.
Reporter: Kuch geheri sagish lagti hai, kya ho sakata hia.
Agent: Bhai RAW, MOSAD ka kuch malooom hota hai.

And then comes this news, credible source bla bla bla bla.

Gossip team at the best.

Looked at some news threads like this before. Here is how I feel the news is created.
Agent : Bhai news hai tagdi, kuch israeli dikhe yahan
Reporter Kya bat karte ho
Agent : Sahi bhai kuch alag language bol rahe thee, India bhi tha, Israeli hi honge
Reporter: Kya bat kar rahe thee.
Agent: Kuch video camera, media kuch bol rahe thee.

And then comes this news, credible source bla bla bla bla.

Gossip team at the best.

Anyone who is doing gossip is you. You're utterly naive if you suggest these kinds media wars don't happen in the real world.

The irony is that Indians would be ready to believe the news that ISI was funding anti-India propaganda (hypothetical situation). Please get off your high horses and stop posting ridiculous posts on this forum. Save them for BR.

Anyone who is doing gossip is you. You're utterly naive if you suggest these kinds media wars don't happen in the real world.

ever seen @nawazshahzad posting anything with credible links. News might be true who knows but unless you back it up with something substantial. It is all left to person's belief. You believe it I don't.

ever seen @nawazshahzad posting anything with credible links. News might be true who knows but unless you back it up with something substantial. It is all left to person's belief. You believe it I don't.

Yes, I understand those concerns, however the ridiculous replies like yours and by other indians need to go. If you don't believe in the news, don't reply or post some valid reasons why you think it's false, such as the source, etc.

And you're right, you believe what you want believe and I believe what I want to believe, even if there's no proof to support our beliefs. This especially has been proven true after the recent allegations against ISI of supporting Taliban without proof. And it was Indians who used to call us conspiracy theorists. You guys are no different.

Yes, I understand those concerns, however the ridiculous replies like yours and by other indians need to go. If you don't believe in the news, don't reply or post some valid reasons why you think it's false, such as the source, etc.

And you're right, you believe what you want believe and I believe what I want to believe, even if there's no proof to support our beliefs. This especially has been proven true after the recent allegations against ISI of supporting Taliban without proof. And it was Indians who used to call us conspiracy theorists. You guys are no different.

I can take the deal, but please follow the same yourself. I have seen you ridiculing TOI so many times. "Practice what you preach".

On lighter note hamen bhi maze lene ka hak hai.
hak hai
hak hai.

lol

I can take the deal, but please follow the same yourself. I have seen you ridiculing TOI so many times. "Practice what you preach".

On lighter note hamen bhi maze lene ka hak hai.
hak hai
hak hai.

lol

:rofl:

You won't see replies by me like you have seen by Indians. If I have concerns about the source, I mention exactly that. Not something like what the Indians are doing.

long live yindu-yehud-yankee trioka.keep giving shireen mizari such nightmares that we get daily dose of jokes.

:rofl:

You won't see replies by me like you have seen by Indians. If I have concerns about the source, I mention exactly that. Not something like what the Indians are doing.

hmm aapka kya hai aapko to saari duniya main propaganda hota hua hi dikhta hai. BTW what site is this pakistanideology.com? another in the league of rupeenews, marthetruth,haqmusings etc etc. I actually went to the site and there on the homepage they have flashing "Pakistan News With Pakistan Ideology". Now do we still need to wonder why this masterpiece news is there? lol

hmm aapka kya hai aapko to saari duniya main propaganda hota hua hi dikhta hai.

Don't try to read my mind or put words into my mouth. I can say similar things about Indians but that will go off-topic.

BTW what site is this pakistanideology.com? another in the league of rupeenews, marthetruth,haqmusings etc etc. I actually went to the site and there on the homepage they have flashing "Pakistan News With Pakistan Ideology". Now do we still need to wonder why this masterpiece news is there? lol

Or in the league of like all the Indian sources? Well the concerns about the source are good but do about it in a civil manner.

Nothign new at all, India and US have been busy in their propaganda war to create more pressure on Pakistan since the start of Afghan invasion. Israel is merely joining the show.

ohh please, come back with proof and then we will talk. All this crap articles are really boring now and are written out of more desperation than reality. People will belive Pakistan when it manages to clear up its own record first. Countries indulging in proxy wars through terrorist have no right to point fingers at others. Always remember when you point your finger at me, four fingers are pointing back at you.

ohh please, come back with proof and then we will talk. All this crap articles are really boring now and are written out of more desperation than reality. People will belive Pakistan when it manages to clear up its own record first. Countries indulging in proxy wars through terrorist have no right to point fingers at others. Always remember when you point your finger at me, four fingers are pointing back at you.

"ohh please, come back with proof and then we will talk"

You should be following your own advice then regarding accusing Pakistan.

As far as Pakistan being in no position to make accusations, it is very much in the position to make accusations. Your argument is based around the argument that Pakistan funds insurgencies - well there's no proof of that.

People will believe what they want to believe dude. Most people not belonging to the western states don't believe what the western states say (yes, I am not lying) besides Indians and citizens of western states - because the Indians and western citizens WANT to believe them. Even many citizens of western states in large numbers don't believe their own state. The cycle continues. Don't give me this typical Indian crap. People believe what they want to believe.

And finally, yes, there's no proof of the OP being true, however my point being that the posts by Indians imply that what the OP is suggesting is completely impossible. Which it definitely is not. As far as the article being written out of " more desperation than reality" goes, well first you have to know what the reality is to make those kinds of arguments. We have been over this before in other threads desiman - if you do not know the reality or the truth, do not make these kinds of arguments. And you definitely don't know THE reality, very few people in this world do.

Back
Top Bottom