What's new

Israel will not supply weapons to Pakistan.

:omghaha: you made my day.

Really? I let you Indian have some eye opening info. If not the frog in the well will know nothing. Remember how Russian refurbished india carrier is still not commission and still on sea trial yet. :lol:

More or less tell everybody the utter crap of Indian indignenuous military industries :lol:
Precisely Indian is incapable of handling such mammoth task of rebuilding carrier and need to swallow price hike and delay just for a single carrier. :lol: don't tell me all this is lies.

The fool is you. As many say, it no more the 90s and early 2000s. China in terms of sub system is almost fully sufficient. Remember how CV-16 liaoning is totally refurbished by China from propulsion system to the radar system and even the arrestor hook system.

How our space manned mission to building global beidou II GPS system. All this demonstrate the technology capabilities of China technology advancement. We are in fact toe to toe with USA.

OK

Funny_ostrich_Wallpaper_livf2.jpg

Really? I let you Indian have some eye opening info. If not the frog in the well will know nothing. Remember how Russian refurbished india carrier is still not commission and still on sea trial yet. :lol:

More or less tell everybody the utter crap of Indian indignenuous military industries :lol:
Precisely Indian is incapable of handling such mammoth task of rebuilding carrier and need to swallow price hike and delay just for a single carrier. :lol: don't tell me all this is lies.

The claim is China is toe to toe with USA, please enlighten us about any innovation that arose from china.....

Probably each and every electronic gadget we Indians use.

OK

Funny_ostrich_Wallpaper_livf2.jpg

The claim is China is toe to toe with USA, please enlighten us about any innovation that arose from china.....

Super computer ... Google and see who's the best.
Destroyer. Go find out type 052D and its newest phase array radar.
3D printing in military application.
ABM system. Only both US and China carries out real out atmosphere ICBM interception.
True US still leads in many area but its a matter of our concept materialise rather than lack of technology.

Super computer ... Google and see who's the best.
Destroyer. Go find out type 052D and its newest phase array radar.
3D printing in military application.
ABM system. Only both US and China carries out real out atmosphere ICBM interception.
True US still leads in many area but its a matter of our concept materialise rather than lack of technology.

I am sorry and I do apologize for assuming you understood the meaning of innovation... let me make it a little simpler... innovation from US came in form of the atomic bomb, Stealth bombers, unmanned aircrafts, AWACS systems, Dedicated Electronic warfare systems, From russia unique systems such as long range missiles, supersonic cruise missiles, etc, From germany came the submarines, v2 rockets, turbojet engines, heavy tanks etc.

What has china introduced to the world which has established it as a world leader in an innovative system which brings it at par with USA??? There is no doubt that china has successfully developed systems already have been in the global domain for a while, no dispute about chinese supercomputers or stealth jets and other aircrafts, but how does that even remotely puts china in the same sphere as the USA?????

Why would they need to buy from Israel when China could offer anything the Israel counterpart could offer? AEW, AWACS, radar avionics, BVRAAM, radar, UCAV.

Good question...Why.....Pakistan dont want Chinese cheap weapon any more..... why

I am sorry and I do apologize for assuming you understood the meaning of innovation... let me make it a little simpler... innovation from US came in form of the atomic bomb, Stealth bombers, unmanned aircrafts, AWACS systems, Dedicated Electronic warfare systems, From russia unique systems such as long range missiles, supersonic cruise missiles, etc, From germany came the submarines, v2 rockets, turbojet engines, heavy tanks etc.

What has china introduced to the world which has established it as a world leader in an innovative system which brings it at par with USA??? There is no doubt that china has successfully developed systems already have been in the global domain for a while, no dispute about chinese supercomputers or stealth jets and other aircrafts, but how does that even remotely puts china in the same sphere as the USA?????

Seems like your concept of toe to toe is different from mine but you are assuming that China will never innovate. China has lack behind USA for so many decades and given the logical sense is playing catch up. We have just enter the phase of matching some part of US capabilities.

I give you an example. India is a highly undeveloped country with more than half the population living in dirt poverty and yet the country talking about jumping straight into service sector and totally ignore the bottom manufacturing start up. If China follows Indian logic of not knowing how to make a computer and yet thinking about writing software already. China will never be where she is today. Precisely India now in economies problem is becos they never solve problem right from below and want to straight jump up.

Good question...Why.....Pakistan dont want Chinese cheap weapon any more..... why

That is a bad question becos Pakistan still buy large number of Chinese weaponery.

Seems like your concept of toe to toe is different from mine but you are assuming that China will never innovate. China has lack behind USA for so many decades and given the logical sense is playing catch up. We have just enter the phase of matching some part of US capabilities.

I give you an example. India is a highly undeveloped country with more than half the population living in dirt poverty and yet the country talking about jumping straight into service sector and totally ignore the bottom manufacturing start up. If China follows Indian logic of not knowing how to make a computer and yet thinking about writing software already. China will never be where she is today. Precisely India now in economies problem is becos they never solve problem right from below and want to straight jump up.

It is difficult to have discourse with wandering attention to topic at hand... you claim was china is toe to toe with USA (here ofcourse in context of military technology), Hence My followup question was please enlighten us on innovation of china in the field of military technology to back up your claim.

I also did explain what innovation means, I do not dispute that china is growing at a rapid pace and will do innovate in future, but that doest mean it is currently "toe to toe"- which means "at par" with a technological giant like USA.

Your response somehow dragged India into the conversation....

To simplify this discourse.

lets not bring in india pakistan, vietnam, or martians into the context. Lets discuss chinese innovation or other accomplishments that put china "toe to toe" with USA, if you want to purely want to stick to a discussion, If you want to bash India then there is no scope for discussion and you are by all means welcome to do so.

thanks

same like russia
who denied to supply rd-93 engines to pakistan
but we got them

Israel not to supply weapon systems to Pakistan.
PTI | Sep 15, 2013, 05.20 PM IST

Expressing satisfaction over defence ties with India, Israel's ambassador to India Alon Ushpiz said there was no possibility of reversing the policy of not supplying weapons systems to Pakistan.

NEW DELHI: With its defence ties with India growing at a rapid pace, Israel on Sunday asserted that it will not supply any weapons systems and military hardware to Pakistan, saying the policy in this regard was "very clear" and "strict".

Israeli ambassador Alon Ushpiz said his country follows very strict guidelines in exporting weapons systems and there was no question of reversing its policy of not supplying military hardware to Pakistan.

"The policy of government of Israel is (very clear) and we are tremendously strict about it that we do not export weapons system to Pakistan," he said.

A report by Israel's Haaretz newspaper in June had quoted a British government report saying Israel exported military equipment, including hi-tech gear used in combat jets, over the past five years to Pakistan. Israel had strongly rejected the report, saying it would "not do anything that could undermine" India's security.

"Very specifically we do not export weapons system to Pakistan. We have a very strict set of regulations for exporting. It is very, very sophisticated process and different agencies are engaged in that. India is a close friend," he said, replying to a question on the report by the Israeli newspaper.

Expressing satisfaction over defence ties with India, which is Israel's largest purchaser of security equipment, he said there was no possibility of reversing the policy of not supplying weapons systems to Pakistan.

"There is a very strict policy of state of Israel..This is in black and white. The answer to all your questions is a very clear swift long no. You are asking something very very hypothetical and even to that I think the answer is no," Ushpiz said.

Refusing to speak about any specific arms deals with India, he said the defence ties between the two countries was not about "buying and selling".

"I am very proud of the defence relationship," he said, adding Israel was even keen on transfer of technology to India.

Asked about a proposal to supply anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs) to India, he said, "I will not go into specifics. Even in this case we have best technology."

Israel not to supply weapon systems to Pakistan - The Times of India

After this extra absorbent Ultra whisper from Israel.

India has decided she can wander out of her cozy cocoon .. even when time and date are not on her side.

The fool is you. As many say, it no more the 90s and early 2000s. China in terms of sub system is almost fully sufficient. Remember how CV-16 liaoning is totally refurbished by China from propulsion system to the radar system and even the arrestor hook system.

How our space manned mission to building global beidou II GPS system. All this demonstrate the technology capabilities of China technology advancement. We are in fact toe to toe with USA.

toe-to-toe with USA...lol... you proved it again that you are better in making foolish comments and kiddish claims!

Israel is China's second-largest arms supplier (the first being Russia). China has purchased a wide array of military equipment and technology, including communications satellites from Israel.

China's F-10 fighter jet is believed to be almost identical to the Lavi. It contains Israeli and Russian avionics and engines.

As I mentioned in my first post, China has always looked to Israel for the arms and technology it wants but cannot acquire from either the United States or Russia. !

Had the not done such tranactions believe me there woukd have been no need of making such statement and that too by the Ambassador himself. Both sides have dealt with each other in the past, it was not a direct trade but through 2-3 routes.
This is one of the reasons we believe that it is about time Pakistan recognizes israel, but that will not come easy due to the dear of backlash from religious funatics

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom