What's new

Israel will not supply weapons to Pakistan.

Ah.
Israel,
just show them cash and you'll get what you need ;)

fact is China has always had its eyes on Israel to grab the western tech which otherwise NOT-Available to them...And if you say you have ALL the techs which Israel can offer, then better u stop making fool of yourself.

You need to wake up dear, this year. China will pass USA and will become No. 1 in Technology Race. And these predictions are everywhere in the news in science magazines.

It's really Stupidity to think China needs Israel in any way.

Who cares... We dnt even recognize them..

OF COURSE YOU CARE there have 50 posts in the last 5 years in this thread asking FOR pakistan to RECOGNISE israel as a state and to have closer ties.

Why ... BECAUSE they have kick *** technology and a great military power AND is india 2nd most important ALLY behind Russia last 20 YEARS.

They are awesome

OF COURSE YOU CARE there have 50 posts in the last 5 years in this thread asking FOR pakistan to RECOGNISE israel as a state and to have closer ties.

Why ... BECAUSE they have kick *** technology and a great military power AND is india 2nd most important ALLY behind Russia last 20 YEARS.

They are awesome

Lol, dont forget.
you had it through other connections.
Like US.
so dont brag much.
Credit goes to your care taker.

Who cares... We dnt even recognize them..

They are awesome 
The credit goes to Indian diplomacy. The caretaker was the same for you people until 2001....big difference India has far more mature diplomats and aligning our defence needs with Israel was a brilliant move

Why are people still having this discussion?

The original accusation was about security equipment for security forces, I don't believe I remember anything about military weaponry.

And Pakistan can get security equipment elsewhere I'm sure especially from the USA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom